Pre-owned Brutal Legend $2.49 @GS

I'm holding out for $1.25, but thanks OP.

In all seriousness, I picked this up new at Best Buy for $1.99 awhile back. It really is worth the price (how could it not be?). Lots to love, especially if you like classic Metal.

I'm not even that big of a metal fan and I enjoyed this game. Anything by Tim Schaefer is bound to be good. Only negative for me was the RTS parts, which are fairly painful on a console, but there aren't that many of them.

This game is so much fun. Nothing better than riding through the forest and mowing down metalized elk in a pumped up hot rod with some Judas Priest playing on the radio. :)

[quote name='mpaullin']I'm holding out for $1.25, but thanks OP.

In all seriousness, I picked this up new at Best Buy for $1.99 awhile back. It really is worth the price (how could it not be?). Lots to love, especially if you like classic Metal.[/QUOTE]

I got it for $3 at Best Buy and still haven't opened it, which is good since now there's a PC version.

[quote name='Josh1billion']OOS online, and in-store is $4.99 according to the website.[/QUOTE]

The 50% off deal is good in store, too (they even have cardboard bins for the sale). For some reason, they just don't reflect that on the website.

So what exactly is this ps3 glitch?? I would much rather own a game on my PS3 than 360, but if it merits me getting the 360 version, i'd rather have that. Heck, at 2.50, might as well get a copy for each system.

i ended up getting this on 360 a while back because thats all the bestbuy near me had. i would have preferred to get this on ps3 but now i hear of some ps3 glitch. i'm kinda glad i picked it up on 3660.

what exactly is the glitch?

[quote name='MR_E']The 50% off deal is good in store, too (they even have cardboard bins for the sale). For some reason, they just don't reflect that on the website.[/QUOTE]
Ah sweet, thanks for the info. I'll be checking my local GameStop tomorrow if I remember.. "low stock" according to the site. :cool:

[quote name='morrodox']I'm not even that big of a metal fan and I enjoyed this game. Anything by Tim Schaefer is bound to be good. Only negative for me was the RTS parts, which are fairly painful on a console, but there aren't that many of them.[/QUOTE]

I also hated the RTS in it since playing it with a controller did not feel right. Purchased the PC release on Steam when it was released and have yet to play it. Just hoping that when I do get around to it that using a mouse and keyboard works well for the RTS parts.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Ah sweet, thanks for the info. I'll be checking my local GameStop tomorrow if I remember.. "low stock" according to the site. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Just fyi, the sale games might not all be in the sale bin. It was just a small display with select games. I grabbed a "low stock" wii game that was part of the sale, and it was on the normal shelf (but still rang up half price).

bread's done
Back