Predicted 2007 Video Game Spending Tab and Video Game Plans

Ranger Rick

CAGiversary!
What games do you plan to buy for the rest of the year? What else do you plan to rent/beat/borrow? How will you fund this? My future looks something like this.

Summer 2007
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3 6/26/2007 $59.99
Warhawk PS3 8/1/2007 $59.99

Fall 2007
Crysis PC 9/4/2007 $49.99
Burnout Paradise PS3 9/11/2007 $59.99
LoZ:phantom Hourglass DS 10/1/2007 $34.99
Ninja Gaiden: DS DS 10/1/2007 $34.99
Grand Theft Auto IV PS3 10/16/2007 $59.99

Winter 2007
Half Life 2: Orange Box PC 12/31/2007 $49.99

Total: $409.92
*Release Dates from ebgames.com

For the spring and summer dry season I plan to catch up on my gamecube backlog. I also want to get in on some (hopefully cheapass action) of the DS classics that I haven't played so far (elite beat agents, pheonix wright, hotel dusk.) I also need to get a PS3 and a new gaming computer, when the intel price cuts happen July 22nd. Well, now I see how much I think I'm going to spend this year well see how much CAG actually saves me (in the CAG Spending Tab 2007). The gaming future looks really good.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Already done, over here. Good thinking though.[/quote]

Yeah, that thread is about what you've already bought. We're talking about the future here :cool:. This isn't like an official sticky it thread, it's just for fun, to see what's coming up and what your thinking about getting and spending. :)

Xbox 360
Summer:
Two Worlds
Eternal Sonata

Fall/Winter:

Assassin's Creed
Halo 3
Fifa 08
GTA IV
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake

Nintendo DS
Tank Beat
Worms Open Warfare 2
Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Pretty much all of them are subject to reviews, Halo 3 is the only one I will get on day one, and most likely Fifa 08 unless something goes terribly wrong at EA

Most of the summer will consist of Gears, catching up on my humungous DS backlog, getting 1000/1000 achievement score on 360 games which I haven't. The fall will consist of more DS backlog, Halo 3, Fifa 08, and hopefully other 360 games come out good. And hopefully winter holds some gems, lets hope the reviews can back them up and pray Alan Wake comes out before 08.

[quote name='Ranger Rick']Yeah, that thread is about what you've already bought. We're talking about the future here :cool:. This isn't like an official sticky it thread, it's just for fun, to see what's coming up and what your thinking about getting and spending. :)[/quote]

Though in all fairness, it could be used for both. But good luck with this thread, its got potential if it doesn't end up with the other one.

summer
folk souls (ps3 jp import)
miina no golf 5 (ps3 jp import)
persona 3 (ps2)
jeanne d'arc (psp)

fall
heavenly sword (ps3)
ratchet and clank ToD (ps3)
final fantasy VII crisis core (psp import i guess)

bread's done
Back