Premium 360 with Gear of War 400 @ Dell.com

Wow, that's a great deal. Wish they have this deal when I was buying my xbox -_-... and that 10% off with free shipping. I feel like shooting myself.

[quote name='crashnburn69']i just ordered mine and checked the status. it says it wont ship till 4/11. that seems pretty long. i thought id have it by the end of the week or early next week. wanted to have it by tuesday for guitar hero :(
anyone else got something like this then had their date changed to something earlier?[/quote]

Nope, mine was supposed to ship today, but it shipped yesterday. Did you do the 3-5 day shipping?

Easter could be a part of the problem. Dunno.

Damn, if it's true what IGN is claiming, that MS will now have 3 skus, what are the chances of a price drop in the near future (ala, summerish/fall)? I was hoping the elite would replace the premium, and the premium would drop to core cost.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Damn, if it's true what IGN is claiming, that MS will now have 3 skus, what are the chances of a price drop in the near future (ala, summerish/fall)? I was hoping the elite would replace the premium, and the premium would drop to core cost.[/QUOTE]

Even if the Premium dropped to 300 bucks if you bought gears of war for 60 dollars it would come to a total of 360 dollars. Once you add tax to that it is pretty much the same price as this deal. Just make sure you get the 10% coupon off ebay.

My point: This is an extremely good deal. It makes the XBOX 300 dollars and you end up paying for Gears of War.

I got mine Tuesday morning, which completely shocked me. That's the fastest free shipping I've ever had (I ordered 2am on Sunday). Of course I had that giddy new console morning, where all the fun is in opening it and setting it up. Everything was going smoothly, until I tried connecting to Live. What are the chances I get a 360 on the rare day they completely take Live down for maintenance? I'm also completely shocked that Gears looks really good even on my standard def TV.

Thanks again OP, best deal I've had in a very long time.

Screw it, I finally bit. Anyone know any good deals on other X360 stuff currently? I'm thinking about Amazon's deal with the live card and Vision camera. Other than that, anything? I think I'll hit up GS/EB for some cheap games (after searching f/s lists hear of course), but anything else?

[quote name='Zmonkay']Screw it, I finally bit. Anyone know any good deals on other X360 stuff currently? I'm thinking about Amazon's deal with the live card and Vision camera. Other than that, anything?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

Since I’ll likely be playing on my computer monitor for the rest of the school semester, my first question is:

Can anyone recommend a decent (cheaper) alternative to the Microsoft-brand VGA cable?

Wow! GReat deal but i don't have $350 to BURN. Remembered it ur XBOX 360 is DEAD possilbe you can get Elite version for Free ??

[quote name='crashnburn69']awesome. it already shipped. should be here 4/3 at the latest. just in time to rock out.[/QUOTE]

Hell YEAH! That's great news, cuz my "ship date" is April 12. Hope I have the same luck you did.

Now to head out and try and find some decent game/accessory deals.

Quick question... You guys have it shipped using DHL right?

Does your tracking info say that it's still at the sorting facility?

Thanks CAGers. I am officially a supporter of Wii60. I put in my order with the dell coupon and it came to $385, about a 100 dollar savings.

I also grabbed one of those nyko battery packs for 2 bucks.

Hey OP, thanks for the heads-up on this, and for pointing out the coupons on eBay. I already have a Box but I passed this on to a friend of mine and he went for it. Great deal!

[quote name='Joester']I GOT IT!

Thanks OP, you made my week.

Oh also my gamertag is Josef Redbeard. Add me suckas.[/quote]damn! i ordered before you and you received it first... oh well not a big deal it should be here either today or tomorrow for sure

I asked the same question just a few posts above and someone responded quickly. Perhaps nobody responded to you because the question was already answered.

[quote name='Filbert']I asked the same question just a few posts above and someone responded quickly. Perhaps nobody responded to you because the question was already answered.[/QUOTE]

hehe. I must have completely missed your post. I looked through the whole thing. Oh well. At least I know now.

Hmm, I bought one of the 10% off coupons on ebay only to get a message from ebay telling me that the seller has been removed. Great, so I might have been out the $4. Then I checked the other home coupons, and the seller updated their page saying that the coupons were no longer applicable to consoles. Is this true?

If the coupons no longer work that would make this deal dead right? Or would it just not be as good?

(edit)Sorry for the triple post.

[quote name='Filbert']If the coupons no longer work that would make this deal dead right? Or would it just not be as good?

(edit)Sorry for the triple post.[/QUOTE]

Still a decent deal, buy a 360, get Gears free, but yeah, it was the 10% off that made it killer. That's just bad luck that it wouldn't work after you got it.

I'd say the deal is only sort of dead.

[quote name='Filbert']Hmm, I bought one of the 10% off coupons on ebay only to get a message from ebay telling me that the seller has been removed. Great, so I might have been out the $4. Then I checked the other home coupons, and the seller updated their page saying that the coupons were no longer applicable to consoles. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, you paid with your credit card? If so, just dispute the charge. Also, PayPal usually protects buyers, but it depends on the seller.

[quote name='Filbert']Hmm, I bought one of the 10% off coupons on ebay only to get a message from ebay telling me that the seller has been removed. Great, so I might have been out the $4. Then I checked the other home coupons, and the seller updated their page saying that the coupons were no longer applicable to consoles. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

Contact the seller. I know the guy I got mine from guaranteed his to work, or a full refund. Just message the seller, and you may be able to get your money back.

My coupon was expired, but I wonder why the 10% off coupons that expire on April 4th no longer work. Was this whole thing a glitch?

I got one of the 10% off coupons from the seller called speedcharm on ebay, and when i entered it on the site it gives the message "10% off on select Notebook and Desktop accessories," but it won't give me the discount on the 360. Sounds like the seller is giving out the wrong type of coupons? Anyway, I emailed him about it, we'll see what he says.

[quote name='mj1984']I got one of the 10% off coupons from the seller called speedcharm on ebay, and when i entered it on the site it gives the message "10% off on select Notebook and Desktop accessories," but it won't give me the discount on the 360. Sounds like the seller is giving out the wrong type of coupons? Anyway, I emailed him about it, we'll see what he says.[/quote]

I bought 1 from this same guy and I'm getting the "10% off on select Notebook and Desktop accessories" also. I just emailed him this morning. Let me know if he answers you and I will do the same.

[quote name='Gamehead']ok i messaged speedcharm and I got a refund, My whole $5.[/quote]

He still hasn't responded to my email.

Hmm, so was it just the coupons he was selling that no longer work. Because I see other coupons being sold that still suggest that they work for consoles.

I e-mailed one of those sellers about it. Hopefully they get back with me.

[quote name='The Shiznit']He still hasn't responded to my email.[/quote]
Me neither.

Filbert, if you do happen to find another seller that has working coupons, let us know.

The seller I bought my coupon on last friday off ebay from was bobby1958. They were buy it now for .99. I think the ones he had expired on the 28th. I checked his listings and he is no long selling dell coupons.

So maybe most expired on the 28th or dell saw so many people were using them for 360's and wont let you use it on them anymore?

I was conversing with a doi887 but he seems to have taken his coupons down. Now all that is left are those by three different sellers. Two specifically say that they don't work for game consoles, and the third does not give any refunds if it doesn't work. Looks like I'll be waiting for awhile.

I emailed the only seller that still said that the coupon worked with game consoles. "lilymyth" I gave her the link in the first post and asked her to test the coupon out.

Her response:
"
Sorry, my coupon cannot work for this item. This is what I was told " The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
10% off Select Desktop & Notebook Accessories!

Thanks.
"

I think Dell put a stop to it.

i dont know if this is any help to any of you guys, but heard that 10% off coupon expired on like the 28th i think... read the first couple of pages in this thread for the exact date because i think someone posted it

and since the coupon was goin to expire soon thats why i jumped on this deal right away...

but this is still a good deal because it has free shipping and free Gears of War, IMO

I suppose that's a possibility too. Googling around I saw a lot of people assuming that these April 4th 10% off coupons were the same. Perhaps they aren't.

[quote name='anarchyburger']i dont know if this is any help to any of you guys, but heard that 10% off coupon expired on like the 28th i think... read the first couple of pages in this thread for the exact date because i think someone posted it

and since the coupon was goin to expire soon thats why i jumped on this deal right away...

but this is still a good deal because it has free shipping and free Gears of War, IMO[/QUOTE]

I know the one I snagged expired at like 3 AM on the 29th (strange time imho), so when I ordered on the 28th, I was cutting it close.

bread's done
Back