Preorder Chulip for $14.39 + 2.99 shipping

Looks like canceled. Natsume (?) or whoever's doing it pulled it off their website forever ago and there's been no word on it since E3 or so I think.

I was waiting for this game for what felt like forever...and then my heart was broken when it did or didn't get cancelled. I can only say that I'll believe it when I see it...in an attempt to avoid the re-breaking of my heart. :cry:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I was waiting for this game for what felt like forever...and then my heart was broken when it did or didn't get cancelled. I can only say that I'll believe it when I see it...in an attempt to avoid the re-breaking of my heart. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwww.....how cute. :D

Wow, this was unexpected. I had thought that they game was cancelled and would never come out in the states. If this comes over, and especially at this price, I'll pick up two of them. THanks OP, but like TSD said, I'll believe it when I see it.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']IGN says Q2 2006. Don't give up hope yet.[/QUOTE]

IGN is infamous for having wrong dates. There are several import titles that never came out here that they list as having came out here years ago, etc. If the publisher of the game has pulled the game off their website, and emails to them reply that it's been cancelled (supposedly, haven't done it myself), I'm going to believe them over IGN.

[quote name='Scorch']IGN still says it's coming.. a four year translation.. that's crazy. I think this was orginally supposed to come out late '04..[/QUOTE]

IGN has been posting release dates for this game that have turned out to be wrong for a couple years now. I wouldn't get my hopes up, it's probably cancelled and those dumbasses didn't bother to change the release date.

Hey, gambitmachete and SailorDaravon: We need to be positive here, K? Yeah, I know, it's IGN, but any shred of hope for this game is better than nothing. :)

I want this game, but there's a difference between optimism and being realistic :p. Someone email Natsume and see what they say.

Edit: I just emailed them, I'll post back if I get any reply.

Ahahahahahaha. The reply:

Thank you very much for your E-mail. Our E-mail Customer Service is not
available at this time due to the system maintenance.

In the mean time, www.gamefaqs.com is a good site for you to visit if you have
any game play questions.

If you are getting "Disc Read Error" on our CD-based PS2 titles, you might
want to contact Sony Technical Support Line 1.800.345.7669 for assistance.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards,

Customer Service

Natsume Inc.
1818 Gilbreth Road, Suite 229
Burlingame, CA 94010
TEL: 650-692-1941

Maybe. The price is great, but what if the game gets delayed, cancelled, or is out of stock at preorder? Will my money be held up? Sort of weary even though the price is great.

I also beleive it was canceled. That's pretty lame, I even read an interview, which I think IGN had posted, with the creator of the game. I was looking foward to it, but it seems unlikely it'll come out now.

bread's done
Back