Preorder Drive Club get $10 off Knack or Killzone SF at Amazon

Someone posted it on GAF, and I tried it out and got an email with the credit. Warning: Amazon is not offering release day shipping for either now. So maybe don't cancel if you don't mind waiting.

spoke to someone on amazon chat and they we able to take 10 dollars of my preorder.  ( already placed order) with release date delivery

the promo gets automatically applied to your account. check email for confirmation
didnt even get an email confirmation

edit- original order was placed on amazon app using my phone. cancelled it and ordered from web now and got the promo

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Drive Club includes 3 Months of Playstation Plus.... I believe though you get Drive club is free through ps+, but it is not the "full" game.  Just a limited cars and tracks.  So if you are big into racing games you just may want to keep your preorder.

Amazon just sent me an email with a $10 promo for drive Club being delayed. Which is how I found out it was pushed back to April which is awesome since my two launch titles were both pushed back with days of each other. Is that email same as this or different? Looks like killzone will be my new launch title so would be cool to get 10 off that too

I have a Prime account and it doesn't say I'll get release day delivery (I always get release day for preorders) it just asks if I wanna choose 1 day or 2 day shipping... anyone else have this issue?

Just did it and not even one minute later received the email. Was planning to preorder KZ at Gamestop with credit, but it looks like i'll just get a Kindle card and use it towards this.

Amazon just sent me an email with a $10 promo for drive Club being delayed. Which is how I found out it was pushed back to April which is awesome since my two launch titles were both pushed back with days of each other. Is that email same as this or different? Looks like killzone will be my new launch title so would be cool to get 10 off that too
Yes they're the same one. From the Email I got it looks like the system is sending the promotion regardless if you had a preorder on Drive Club, before the delay was announced.

Thanks OP!  Was looking for another launch title, and Killzone will work nicely.  And I was going to get drive club (delay or not) anyway.

Thanks OP! Worked for me, and with the 10.00 promo for the Watch Dogs PS4 Bundle cancellation, made this a good deal at 39.99 for Killzone SF.

man I canceled my pre-order of killzone to get this deal and now it says. DELIVERY ESTIMATE We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. Its going to suck if it doesn't ship the same day as my ps4

man I canceled my pre-order of killzone to get this deal and now it says. DELIVERY ESTIMATE We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. Its going to suck if it doesn't ship the same day as my ps4
Dang. That sucks. But I bet it will work itself out. I hope so anyway. That's what my order of Drive Club says, but my order of Killzone says "Friday, November 15, 2013 by 8:00pm." It also mentioned release day delivery when I checked out.

On another note, I purchased a $49.99 Amazon gift card and paid off my Killzone order. Feels good having my PS4 and launch game paid off. Now I just need to pay off my $30 DS4, scoop up a $30 PS Plus card from GameStop on Black Friday and get that PlayStation camera, which might end up, oddly enough, being the only thing I pay MSRP for during this launch. (Paid less than $270 out of pocket for the PS4 itself.) Even with an MSRP camera, I'll save nearly $200 on everything. It feels great seeing $0.00 next to Amazon orders. :D

bread's done
Back