Preorder DS lite at ebgames.com for 129.99

i wish overstock.com paypal payment would be back working again. would've ordered a ds lite and NSMB by now...but i gave in and order NSMB on CC.com which is back in stock about 10-15 mins ago

[quote name='rly723']i wish overstock.com paypal payment would be back working again. would've ordered a ds lite and NSMB by now...but i gave in and order NSMB on CC.com which is back in stock about 10-15 mins ago[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, man. I just checked and it was still available so I ordered one. I see your Paypal obsession didn't prevent you from ordering from CC!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Personally, I've made profit on shipping and I've taken losses on shipping. Its a crapshoot at best really.[/QUOTE]

The way I see it is its not profit on shipping its a split on the cost of selling. people are forgetting teh almost 10% reduction of sale prices to cover paypal and ebay fees.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Thanks for the tip, man. I just checked and it was still available so I ordered one. I see your Paypal obsession didn't prevent you from ordering from CC![/QUOTE

yeah lol i gave in, but i jsut didnt want to use a credit card lol. $30 is okay. but if later on i get the ds lite, i'd rather use paypal since its easier

bread's done
Back