Price drops on lots of pre-owned games at Best Buy

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
At my store so ymmv

All Preowned (mine were mixed in the wii games >.>)

Pikmin 3- $34.99
Nintendo Land- $14.99
Just Dance 4- $19.99
Black Ops 2- $19.99
Wipeout 3- $19.99
ZombiU- $19.99
New Super Mario Wii U- $29.99

Got 3 of my games today. Got the correct 05 version of NFS Most Wanted. Also got the correct Rockmsith guitar and bass edition. Can't tell if they're complete yet because I haven't opened them, but I'll do that later.

Just got my stuff and everything was complete except Heavy Rain which is fine since I was returning it and getting a new copy at GS instead.

I was able to call and order a few games with them taking 10% off. Said I'd have to call the RZ department and they'll add GCU onto my account
I called too. Finally got the email for it and the coupons :). I sweet talked the previous guy who sold me the GCU to give me B2G1 without the coupon. Now I have an extra one that I can use.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what to buy with B2G1 free for new games?

Edit: But i still didn't get the magazine subscription :(. Can anyone send it to me if I it's not bound to account?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've never traded a game in before, mainly since I'm a collector as well as a gamer.  The Nascar 2011 seems like an appealing flip since I have zero interest in sports games.  Is there any downside to ordering a few copies from BB and then flip them all to GS?

Got my first two of three shipments, just NFS: MW (05), Orange Box, Saints Row Double Pack for 360, and F1 2011 for Vita. All has cover art, pretty happy with that. Also, NFS:MW happened to be the actual old version, not the 2012 version.

So, I've never traded a game in before, mainly since I'm a collector as well as a gamer. The Nascar 2011 seems like an appealing flip since I have zero interest in sports games. Is there any downside to ordering a few copies from BB and then flip them all to GS?
Nope--just don't trade them all in to GS at once to avoid suspicion.

Got a Yakuza 4 in store today at $9.99. Disc looks like it was resurfaced, center ring is a little dirty and the plastic looks worn.

BB customer service is the worst. On the phone with them and I called the MyBB Elite plus or w.e the hell it is now to add my GCU to my account since the rep told me to call and it's such as hassle. Told me 10% off games are only in-store and we will issue you a case for your missing RZ points(from trading in).

Finally stayed aggressive and asked her to ask a supervisor if they could issue me the 10% pre-owned difference, which was about $10 I missed out on, in RZ points. She issued a $10 certificate.

Took 21 minutes on the phone. They're so slow...

They replied to my email about not receiving the 10% discount on my orders and they said that the games I bought aren't on the list for the discount LOL. And they also said that it doesn't apply to duplicates. Since I bought 3 Nascar's....All pre-owned games are 10% off... So dumb

So far, my order for 14 games has shipped all individually so far. All UPS too. I should send them a resume highlighting my ability to manage Internet sales, they seem extremely disorganized.

finally got my order. super mario galaxy 2 is new, but mario kart 7 is just the cart only. I think I will go to BB and return MK7

Just ordered Yakuza 4, Metroid Prime Pinball, Heroes of Mana, F1 2011, Star Fox Command, and Puzzle de Harvest Moon. Here's to hoping they come with their original cases. Thanks for the heads up OP.

bread's done
Back