(Prices now live) Gametop GameDays Summer Sale 7/2/18 - 7/15/8

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
https://imgur.com/a/DFXU3dk

Before anyone else asks, these prices are for NEW games, see full flyer for full list! (Gamestop will generally not drop the used prices when there is a sale like this)

some notable deals

Free $50 gc with purchase of Xbox One S or XBox one S (7/2 - 7-9 only)

50% off all strategy guides!

PS4 and Xbox One Deals

Yakuza 6  $49.99 (PS4 only)

$39.99 games

Ark

COD WW2 

Dragon Crowns Pro

Far Cry 5

Injustice 2 Legendary Ed 

Monster Hunter World

Overwatch GOTY 

$29.99 games 

AC Origins

Biohazard 7 Gold  

CoD MW Remastered 

Dynasty Warriors 9 

Extinction

Fallout 4 goty

LA Noire Remastered 

MLB The Show 18

Rainbow Six Advanced Edition

$19.99 Games

Bioshock Collection

Dead Rising Franks Big Package (PS4 only) 

The Evil Within 2 

Devil May Cry HD collection 

DOOM VR

Friday the 13th 

GTA V

Gundam Versus 

NBA 2k18

Rocket League

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition (PS4 only)

Surviving Mars

SW Battlefront 2

Witcher 3 Complete Edition

$15 games 

Borderlands Handsome Collection

Dead by Daylight

Elex

The Invisible Hours (PS4 only)

Mafia 3

The Raven Remastered

The Surge

$9.99 games

Dead Alliance

Destiny 2 

PSVR worlds

NEW LOW Priced games (Hoping the used games here will drop along with the B2G1 stacking here would be awesome)

Burnout Paradise $29.99

Ni No Kuni 2 $39.99

Tekken 7 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Goin to get yakuza 0, evil within 2, the Witcher 3. Witcher 3 complete edition does not reflect the 19.99 price at the moment.
I was actually on the way to the next gamestop here a few hours ago and the price was jacked up all of a sudden. Looks like prices are now alive again.

Question if I did a buy 2 get 1 free and 2 of them I didn’t want or didn’t work how would I go about that. The free game doesn’t work and the other game freezes. I want the third game tho do I just return them all and re buy the one game and pick two more
If they’re defective you can return them for another of the same game, they guarantee game for like 7 days (or more?) even if you just don’t like them. If they don’t have those specific games I’m sure they’ll do a return and rebuy. Just make sure to do it while the buy 2 get 1 sale is still going.

Got Evil Within 2 the last time GS had it for $19.99 a few wks ago, managed to get the last sealed copy in the area, no idea if they're gonna restock for this sale or if the majority of stores have gutted copies now.

The https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/collection/gamestop-sale/GameDays18/GameDays_Week1.pdf ad says Monster Hunter World is $29.99 btw if anyone wants to argue with instore employees that it's not $39.99 lol. Download it before GS fixes the ad lol

destiny 1 is the better choice then.
this, i started playing destiny 1 just a week ago and people are still dropping in on every level for me if you care about that. and if you cave and want to buy dlc you can get the collection with all of its dlc for 20$ on ebay as opposed to destiny 2 which literally has a season pass just for its upcoming expansion pack.

theyre both lame but if you just wanted a lame alien shooting game with shiny gear drops to satisfy your key-jingling instincts then destiny 1 should have you sick of that just as well.

ELEX is actually pretty fun if you can forgive it’s shortcomings. Notably that it’s impossibly hard at the start and you basically have to find ways to game the game in order to move forward. The setting and factions are pretty cool though ... imagine Skyrim and Fallout in the same universe with a decent helping of New Vegas. That, with the same types of glitches those games are known for, plus relentless and unforgiving difficulty is pretty much Elex in a nutshell. I paid more for it and while it’s not perfect, I generally like it.

I'm surprised they actually scaled down the preowned price of Skyrim Special Edition to go along with the sale price for New.

Just wanted to point out bioshock collection is also $20 at bestbuy, and the shipping is a little cheaper at BB compared to gamestop. At least, it was for me.

I just received one of my B2G1 free orders. I had only ordered 3 games (Wii, 360 and Xbone). However there was a second package with the same order number and tracking number also addressed to me. I come to find 3 preowned PS4s in the box. Checked my CC and order history and nothing comes up. So am I a winner?

I just received one of my B2G1 free orders. I had only ordered 3 games (Wii, 360 and Xbone). However there was a second package with the same order number and tracking number also addressed to me. I come to find 3 preowned PS4s in the box. Checked my CC and order history and nothing comes up. So am I a winner?
I guess? Gamestop will ultimately learn 2 package were delivered to you when the delivery person scans the duplicate labels. They will get charged the shipping fee for the label after the fact by the delivery service. Now, they won't know at first what you got extra. However, they know the serial numbers of those consoles I'd expect and someone will report not getting their shipment somewhere...

I guess? Gamestop will ultimately learn 2 package were delivered to you when the delivery person scans the duplicate labels. They will get charged the shipping fee for the label after the fact by the delivery service. Now, they won't know at first what you got extra. However, they know the serial numbers of those consoles I'd expect and someone will report not getting their shipment somewhere...
Yea, as someone else suggested to me in the GameStop B2G1 thread, I'm going to hold on to them for 30 or so days and make sure no random CC charge comes across. Don't want to deal with the hassle if they do come after me for them.

Grabbed Battlefront 2, since I'm tired of waiting for XBL to have it on sale.  Figured with the stuff they fixed and the Clone Wars DLC they're adding later this year, $20 is a decent price for it.   My local store had a ton of sealed copies for the normal version, but no Elite Trooper edition.

Yea, as someone else suggested to me in the GameStop B2G1 thread, I'm going to hold on to them for 30 or so days and make sure no random CC charge comes across. Don't want to deal with the hassle if they do come after me for them.
Just sayin they can trace them back to you if they really want to. But do they? Only someone in the loss prevention offices at gamestop headquarters can say for sure. There are hoops to jump through. Prob they chalk it up to shit happens and suck it up. Hey bottom line, they messed up using duplicate labels

Just sayin they can trace them back to you if they really want to. But do they? Only someone in the loss prevention offices at gamestop headquarters can say for sure. There are hoops to jump through. Prob they chalk it up to shit happens and suck it up. Hey bottom line, they messed up using duplicate labels
Yep, and some CAG somewhere is crying for not getting their flips....and we all know only a CAG would by 3 PS4. :shame:

Why is this even posted in both threads? Obviously a screw up that your trying to take advantage of and brag about it.

Why is this even posted in both threads? Obviously a screw up that your trying to take advantage of and brag about it.

I was trying to see if this has had happened to anyone else, and I shouldn't have posted in this thread. My last remark came off as braggy so I am sorry for that. My bad everyone!

I was trying to see if this has had happened to anyone else, and I shouldn't have posted in this thread. My last remark came off as braggy so I am sorry for that. My bad everyone!
Not a big deal that you posted it here, IMO.

The other option you could do is return the systems. But call the District Manager first and let them know what happened then ask them what store they want you to return it to. Could buy you some goodwill at your favorite store. Or ask the DM for a discount on an item for being an honest guy. Happened to me before. Not with 3 used PS4, but you know what I mean.

Hey everybody, I ordered 3 PS4s on the b2g1 and I never got them. So if someone gets them randomly, just ship them over to me and I will take care of them.

Just tried to price match at bestbuy but they said they don’t price match GameStop anymore..I know target does but since when did bestbuy stop price matching GameStop?

Got the only copy of has been heros for free with my -10$ off coupon. Got kinda pissed off when the guy pulled out a used copy and then put a seal sticker over the opening. I asked if he had a sealed copy and he said no this is all we have. oh well...

In the united states, anything sent to you through the mail without your expressly requesting it is considered a gift. It is against the law for them to charge you for them or request you return them.

Link to the FTC.gov page on the subject:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0181-unordered-merchandise

Just tried to price match at bestbuy but they said they don’t price match GameStop anymore..I know target does but since when did bestbuy stop price matching GameStop?
BB has been doing weird stuff lately, fortunately Amazon has matched the Gamestop price. I just had BB match Amazon $29.99.

Got the only copy of has been heros for free with my -10$ off coupon. Got kinda pissed off when the guy pulled out a used copy and then put a seal sticker over the opening. I asked if he had a sealed copy and he said no this is all we have. oh well...
You’re going to be really pissed when you play it.

Best Buy tried the no matching GS with me as well. Then played the local competitor knowledge. Was told like the system won't allow it. Called the manager over and hit a few keys on the reg and she was cool with PM. After RZ got Dead By Daylight and Dead Alliance for the price of a tasty Kit Kat.

Best Buy tried the no matching GS with me as well. Then played the local competitor knowledge. Was told like the system won't allow it. Called the manager over and hit a few keys on the reg and she was cool with PM. After RZ got Dead By Daylight and Dead Alliance for the price of a tasty Kit Kat.
Yeah sometimes we just gotta get lucky with the employees or managers. I tried price matching at target but damn that’s like the worst place to price match at. They gotta make sure the numbers of the item 100% matches for them to pm it. I did get a nice girl to pm GameStop before though even though the item wasn’t showing up in their system

I've had no problem price matching Gamestop online through Best Buy chat. I believe they even have a local store pickup option so it doesn't have to be mailed.

Has anyone ever been told that the carrier for a phone couldn’t be traded in? I had a Verizon iPhone I was trading in but he kept saying that his system wouldn’t let him change it so it was listed as “other” lost out on quite a bit of trade in credit.

Has anyone ever been told that the carrier for a phone couldn’t be traded in? I had a Verizon iPhone I was trading in but he kept saying that his system wouldn’t let him change it so it was listed as “other” lost out on quite a bit of trade in credit.
Couldn’t you just have said no?

Corporate has come down on us pretty hard and stated if it doesn't pass the test or whatever the system scans it in as you MUST take it in as that or risk shrink. My DM also stated that we could be fired if taking in stuff wrong. So, yea sounds like they were just doing what corp has told us.

Stay away from MX vs ATV All Out on XB1...horrible graphics and framerate.  Alive on PS3 looks and plays better. 

bread's done
Back