(Prices now live) Gametop GameDays Summer Sale 7/2/18 - 7/15/8

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
https://imgur.com/a/DFXU3dk

Before anyone else asks, these prices are for NEW games, see full flyer for full list! (Gamestop will generally not drop the used prices when there is a sale like this)

some notable deals

Free $50 gc with purchase of Xbox One S or XBox one S (7/2 - 7-9 only)

50% off all strategy guides!

PS4 and Xbox One Deals

Yakuza 6  $49.99 (PS4 only)

$39.99 games

Ark

COD WW2 

Dragon Crowns Pro

Far Cry 5

Injustice 2 Legendary Ed 

Monster Hunter World

Overwatch GOTY 

$29.99 games 

AC Origins

Biohazard 7 Gold  

CoD MW Remastered 

Dynasty Warriors 9 

Extinction

Fallout 4 goty

LA Noire Remastered 

MLB The Show 18

Rainbow Six Advanced Edition

$19.99 Games

Bioshock Collection

Dead Rising Franks Big Package (PS4 only) 

The Evil Within 2 

Devil May Cry HD collection 

DOOM VR

Friday the 13th 

GTA V

Gundam Versus 

NBA 2k18

Rocket League

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition (PS4 only)

Surviving Mars

SW Battlefront 2

Witcher 3 Complete Edition

$15 games 

Borderlands Handsome Collection

Dead by Daylight

Elex

The Invisible Hours (PS4 only)

Mafia 3

The Raven Remastered

The Surge

$9.99 games

Dead Alliance

Destiny 2 

PSVR worlds

NEW LOW Priced games (Hoping the used games here will drop along with the B2G1 stacking here would be awesome)

Burnout Paradise $29.99

Ni No Kuni 2 $39.99

Tekken 7 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster hunter world worth $30 if you haven’t played a monster hunter game before?
I know you already bought the game but i'm gonna be honest... I really enjoyed playing it but its a type of game thats pretty much all about endless grinding to get better gear to fight a stronger monster that gives you items to craft better gear to fight an even stronger monster, and you keep repeating that over and over. Its not for everyone and the fight mechanics are closer to a casual Dark Souls than say Dynasty Warriors (which is what it looks like). Getting to join your friends in your first story play though is a pain if you're not in the exact spot in the story (you'll understand why), and you're gonna get frustrated to hell grinding for one specific mat over and over again.

However, its one of the best games I've played in a long time. And one tip, if you want a class thats closer to a hack n slash with speed, go for the Dual Blades. Super easy to learn for beginners and they're fun to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Digging Gundam Versus, it's just horde mode and boss battles or 2v2 online matches. They you give a large variety of Gundams to use though. I think it was worth it, also used $15 cert so was only $5+tax.

bread's done
Back