Prince of Persia

I've seen some of the PoP/Splinter Cell bundles left over from January (?) in the last month or so at a few Targets. If those go on sale for $30.... sweet jebus!!

I just called around to my four closest stores. The only one that had any copies quoted me the $50 price, but it was for the bundle. Everyone else was out of 'em.
Just how awesome is this game? I gotta admit I'm curious about it, but I don't know if I want to take a $30 or $50 plunge just so that it sits there like Castlevania has for the last 6 months.

POP is amazing. i bought the combo with SC, but i returned it for the money so i didn't really pay 50. it is really short, so you might just want to rent it.

[quote name='drmuerto']I just called around to my four closest stores. The only one that had any copies quoted me the $50 price, but it was for the bundle. Everyone else was out of 'em.
Just how awesome is this game? I gotta admit I'm curious about it, but I don't know if I want to take a $30 or $50 plunge just so that it sits there like Castlevania has for the last 6 months.[/quote]

I tihnk this game is really amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it, but I would have been a little dissapointed if I paid $50 for it. It is relatively short and not too difficult. Also, there is no real reason to play through it again as the puzzles will be easy and you know the story etc.

bread's done
Back