Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

Well I have ordered a 1600 ms points card thanks to PR but I wonder how this will get settled. I did it through a custom order on ebay with some one selling one for 16.99 free shipping, he was emailing the code. Prizerebel approved my order and emailed me saying my order was approved and I will receive it within 7 days to a month. Who is emailing me the code then? Prizerebel or the the ebay dude? Since prizerebel I think orders with there own account so the dude would send the code to prizerebel.

Yeah, the eBay dude should email PrizeRebel, who would then email you. I'd just be patient and give them a week or so, and they should send you the code.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Yeah, the eBay dude should email PrizeRebel, who would then email you. I'd just be patient and give them a week or so, and they should send you the code.[/QUOTE]

Oh alright, Thanks for clearing that up.

I can't seem tog et any Eversave offers to go through...And for those ones like BK vs. MCdonalds, it says you have to complete an offer, so what does that mean?

That means you have to do an offer on the site that it links you too. Basically, sign up for something else. When it says that it means you're basically doing 2 offers for one thing to credit on PrizeRebel... if that makes sense.

To be honest, I haven't actually done any offers in quite some time (been relying on referrals for my points; haven't really earned many lately though, heh). I can't really help you there, but I'd recommend checking out some of the other Prize Rebel threads on CAG. Some of them have lists of offers that are known to credit well.

The site is legit! Got my first prize, a 2 gig sd card for 5 points - arrived in 6 days!
Next prize is a 25 point - 100 stack of DVD-R's - hopefully here in a week again :)

Hello? i have a question, i ordered Garry's mod for steam off Prize Rebel, and i would like to know, how long does it take for a steam game gift?

I have never ordered a Steam game from PR, but with digital items like that, they seem to only take a few (1-3) business days, usually.

New offers added. Also, all referrals get you an extra 20% this month. Pretty sweet deal! I'd be very grateful to anyone who signed up under my referral link.

hmm... maybe u can give me ur referal. mine is

www. prizerebel .com/index.php?r=2991839
just backspace the spaces :3 enjy
btw anything i get goes to u (20%):hot:

*Cough cough*
Been a while, but I wanted to bump this. I recently tried out SwagBucks and honestly felt like it took forever to earn points. PrizeRebel FTW, son! :p

bread's done
Back