Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

Bump!

I edited my pictures because I realized other people were using them and claiming them as "their" prizes. In fact, some people had copied and pasted the entire OP and used it on other forums... gah.

i was about to join MFF under you prariedog, but turns out his site is down cause hurricane ike took out his house...

one question, all in all, which is the best site to earn stuff for free without trying too hard?

Oh wow, that's terrible. I had stopped using MFF a while ago. I had spoken with the owner a few times (through the forums and support tickets) and she seemed like a really nice person.

MFF used to be the easiest way to get points, back when it first started. All you had to do was enter your email or zip code, and you would get $1 each time. I made a couple hundred dollars in a couple weeks, haha; it was great. Then they changed it though... and made it more difficult.

Right now Prize Rebel is all I use at the moment, so it's all I can really recommend. Referrals are the easiest way to earn stuff for free, if you can get them, that is (Lately I haven't gotten any). I've noticed a general trend though: in most cases, the newer the site is, the easier it is to make money/get credit for your offers. You just have to be willing to trust it. I joined PR and MFF within a few months of their launch, and was definitely earning the most points then.

hey i have a question, i custom ordered gh metallica from amazon at like 9 AM now its 1:02 pm and still pending, so i was wondering how long it takes to approve and to arrive, and if they call u to approve your request, plz try to ansewer fast.

It can take a up to a few days to get approval sometimes. Usually it's only about 24 hours though. They usually won't give you any extra notification; just check your account every now and then to see if it has been approved or not.

*sigh* please read the OP. In bold orange reads, "please do not post your referral link in this thread." Oh well, I guess it can't be helped...

imageone.jpg
Anyone know how long on average they take to ship international?

I'm in the US, so I can't help you there, sorry.

I ordered Cowboy Bebop and Beck (complete seasons) via Prize Rebel (at RightStuf) and got it in the other day though ;). Took about a week before I got it after ordering

bread's done
Back