Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

[quote name='xBrandonx']Those never submit don't waste your time. I did em three times yesterday and no luck.[/quote]
Nice to know I'm not the only one..

I have a question about MFF.
On the prizes that require referrals, is it only referrals or do I also have to complete an offer?

Also, I can help anyone that has any questions, as my tired fingers can attest to :) I have made 52.45 points in exactly seven days, and they appear to be updating later today (Monday) since they were out of the office all weekend for the holiday. I can attest that Prize Rebel is legit, I have already received a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Card that I have already used and it worked. Also, I am saving for Guitar Hero 3 for the Xbox 360, and I only need 35 more points. Hence why I'm giving this a shot. Please, someone sign up through my referral. Thanks!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I have stated multiple times that I don't want referral links posted in this thread. Please create your own thread for referrals, or put a link in you signature. Thanks.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Bump! Just need .5 points until I can preorder Gears of War 2![/quote]
Lucky bastard :p . This sucks. PR stole my fucking points! Oh well, I'm gonna do 5 more offers, and then get my $10.

EDIT:SUCCESS :D 3 new offers today, did two of them, now have 11.7 pts instead of 9.6
Ordered $10 eBay card

Oh, nice. I'm glad you got it worked out then. What did you mean, they "stole" your points?

Ah, now I only need 0.05 points! So close, it's killing me.

Oh, nice. I'm glad you got it worked out then. What did you mean, they "stole" your points?

Ah, now I only need 0.05 points! So close, it's killing me.

Help me please! I have just joined prizerebel like two days ago and getting 10points wasn't hard. I requested for a nexon game card code and waited. The next day, I tried logging in and it said Incorrect Login Information. I was like wtf cause I saved my login details on roboform and I used roboform so I clicked I forgot my password. I typed in my email and it said the email wasn't in their database. Help me, I want my prize.

Hello, I just joined this site and I also do prize rebel but have been stuck at 8.6 points for like a month because I don't want to give away personal information can someone either signup under me or give me some tips to get alot points fast and also free.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=221201

[quote name='HuaJoe']Help me please! I have just joined prizerebel like two days ago and getting 10points wasn't hard. I requested for a nexon game card code and waited. The next day, I tried logging in and it said Incorrect Login Information. I was like wtf cause I saved my login details on roboform and I used roboform so I clicked I forgot my password. I typed in my email and it said the email wasn't in their database. Help me, I want my prize.[/quote]

Just send an email to support[at]prizerebel[dot]com and they should be able to get things straightened out for you.

Right click on the RoboForm toolbar and click "Customize Toolbar..."

Then, add the "Set Fields" button to the "Current toolbar buttons"

After that, every time you want to set all offers to "no," just click the Set Fields button on the toolbar.

[quote name='Shady-Lurker']Hey, if anybody wants to sign up using my link I'd appreciate it:
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=207981

(sorry to bite on your thread P. Dog, but you seem to have no problem getting points where as it's a might bit slow for me. and I want some Wii points so I can get Mega Man 9!:drool:)[/quote]

Doesn't matter. Doesn't give you a right to spam.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Doesn't matter. Doesn't give you a right to spam.[/quote]

If Prairie DOG has a problem with it I'm sure he could speak up for himself.

Besides that, what I said in the parenthesis was just me kidding around with the guy. It's not like I meant "hey, screw you it's my turn to get points!".

Anyway, if you took offense to my initial post P.DOG then I do apologise. It wasn't meant to come off that way.

I actually posted in the OP not to post referral links. But I'll let it slide this time because it's a first-time offense, heh.

You could always create your own thread if you want.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I actually posted in the OP not to post referral links. But I'll let it slide this time because it's a first-time offense, heh.

You could always create your own thread if you want.[/quote]

Woops, sorry about that, shoulda read the whole thing:whistle2:#, my bad. Thanks for being cool about it though.

bread's done
Back