Prize Rebel - Get ANY game, console, or accessory for FREE!(No CC)Picture PROOF!

AND NOW FOR THE INEVITABLE NEWS OF THE DAY!!!

4-23-08:
We have had to take down the Mesos prize for now to fix a few issues, it should be back up soon.

4-23-08: Two easy $1 credit card trial offers have been added!

4-23-08: We are having a May Xbox 360 Codes GiveAway, tell all your friends and read all the juicy details here!!

4-23-08: Maplestory Mesos has been added to the prize section. New referral banners and referral guide are coming in a few days.

No need to feel shy, people, post anything prize rebel related if you ever feel the need to.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421

Haven't been online lately. Y'know life, games, and that.

Here is the pic of the game I got using Prize Rebel, like promised.

As for the game, it's pretty awesome.

mkwiiz.jpg

IMG%5D

sweetness, i hope my bf gets me mkwii for my bday! just got 2000 wii points with prize rebel, just dont know what to get exactly lol.

If anyone wants to help me out, then please sign up under my referral id!

I've only gotten a few points, so any help from you guys would be much appreciated! ;D

[quote name='Vamp04']sweetness, i hope my bf gets me mkwii for my bday! just got 2000 wii points with prize rebel, just dont know what to get exactly lol.[/quote]

Get Lost Winds, it's a wiiware game! It's very short, but very relaxing and fun.

[quote name='nathantheguitarist']If anyone wants to help me out, then please sign up under my referral id!

I've only gotten a few points, so any help from you guys would be much appreciated! ;D[/quote]

Not trying to be rude, but get your own thread, dude. It's ok if you just put it in your sig though.

Well, I need tips on how to get my offers to go through. I use CCleaner alot, and I dont block popups or have a firewall going, yet I spent maybe two hours one time doing a whole bunch of offers where maybe only 3-5 went through.

Is there maybe a certain browser that works better? I've been using the latest version Firefox, it seems ok, but when I tried some of the same offers in IE6, they still didn't go through.

I currently only have 34 points, and have completed 60 offers but it feels like I've done so many more lol.

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget about pming me/ just please help me

[quote name='nathantheguitarist']Well, I need tips on how to get my offers to go through. I use CCleaner alot, and I dont block popups or have a firewall going, yet I spent maybe two hours one time doing a whole bunch of offers where maybe only 3-5 went through.

Is there maybe a certain browser that works better? I've been using the latest version Firefox, it seems ok, but when I tried some of the same offers in IE6, they still didn't go through.

I currently only have 34 points, and have completed 60 offers but it feels like I've done so many more lol.[/quote]

Hmm, seems like you're doing the right things...

Got this from the site. I've tried each of these, and believe me doing these will increase your chances.

Ways to get it to Credit.

* Make sure to complete each offer with real information.
* Make sure that you are not using a pre paid credit card or pre paid cell phone.
* Use a brand new email when completing offers. The email must still be yours however it does not have to be the email you registered with.
* Clear your cookies before completing each new offer. We recommend CCleaner
* Temporarily disable any anti-spyware/anti-virus/firewall programs that may be blocking cookies.
* Temporarily disable any ad blocking programs that may be blocking cookies.
* Make sure your browser accepts cookies. Read Accepting Cookies
* Make sure that once you have clicked through to an offer, complete the requirements fully before clicking to another site or closing the browser window.

Reasons why it might not be crediting:

* You are not from the geographical location listed under the requirements.
* You have already completed this offer via another site.
* You entered bogus/fake information.
* Your email or other information is already in the advertiser's system.
* You did not let the sponsor site load completely
* You do not meet the eligibility for the offer including but not limited to age, location, gender.
* You did not complete the offer fully according to our advertiser's requirements.
* Your browser does not accept cookies.
* You are using a proxy or external web service to use our site which effectively blocks cookies.
* You are using a prepaid credit card or a prepaid cell phone to complete offers.
* You are using ad blocker programs which effectively blocks cookies.
* You have Virus/Firewall/Anti Spyware software preventing cookies from being placed correctly

Also remember to check your email often, in case you have to click on something to get your credit. This happens sometimes, even if it doesn't say so in the description. I find changing your email helps significantly as well, and this is allowed last time I checked.

Awesome! My 10 dollar nx code was emailed to me in less than a day, and I'm already at 3 points now. =D I'm also getting three of my friends to refer under me. :)

Wow, what is with all the spam lately???

Doodle, and especially sportslegend. This thread is only for my referral to be exposed, anything else is spam. It is not only against the rules of this board to spam, but Prize Rebel's as well. If you'd like to advertise your referral kindly make your own thread, or put it in your signature.

Until then please edit your posts, and feel free to ask a question regarding prize rebel instead. I'd be glad to help you out, but spamming isn't an option...

[quote name='DemonX99']Awesome! My 10 dollar nx code was emailed to me in less than a day, and I'm already at 3 points now. =D I'm also getting three of my friends to refer under me. :)[/quote]

Awesome. See, prize rebel works!

You probably knew this, but just in case you can also get anything on amazon.com if you don't like what's on the prize list.

Hey, any questions lately?

Here's the latest happening Prize Rebel News:
5-24-08: Some of our staff are away for the Memorial day weekend. There will be a delay in responding to support tickets and prize claims fulfillment. Please also take this into consideration when submitting ebay custom orders if the listing is ending soon.

5-23-08: Club penguin gift cards is now named Club Penguin $10 Game Card.

5-23-08: Please check out the new offers in the 100% free offers section: Aricept, YourPet, Nexium Purple Plus Support, Clorox Bleach Pen, Burger King Vs Macdonalds, Survey Spot, Mercury Magazines.

NEWS
5-29-08:
Club penguin gift cards is now named Club Penguin $10 Game Card.

5-29-08: Please check out the new offers in the 100% free offers section: Road to UC Remission, I Stand with Magic, Konnects, Home Depot: Moving, Get a Game System and Free Halo Wars.

Tip(s) of the day:

-Use a different email for your offers!
-Do easy offers like the ones that only require an email confirmation!
-Remember to check emails!

Man I really want to custom order an Action Replay from Amazon.com but I only have 8 points. I was wondering what offers you filled out, and the best way to get referrals(since I have a 30 day waiting period)

[quote name='Bermendez4ever']Man I really want to custom order an Action Replay from Amazon.com but I only have 8 points. I was wondering what offers you filled out, and the best way to get referrals(since I have a 30 day waiting period)[/quote]

Here's some of the latest I've gotten that are recorded:
Coke vs Pepsi0.42 008-05-25 11:43:00 46-inch Sony LCD HDTV1 2008-05-26 02:11:00 Pasta Recipes Cookbook0.5 2008-05-25 16:50:21 Survey Spot1.25 2008-05-29 18:13:32

I'd post more that have credited, but for some reason they don't always show up for me.

Alright Ill try to do those offers. I really want to get enough points badly but apparently I just have bad luck. Funny thing. My cousin was able to get up to 80 points in less then a day but randomly spamming and posting his referral link on every random website he can think of.

[quote name='Bermendez4ever']Alright Ill try to do those offers. I really want to get enough points badly but apparently I just have bad luck. Funny thing. My cousin was able to get up to 80 points in less then a day but randomly spamming and posting his referral link on every random website he can think of.[/quote]

Well I hope he doesn't get in trouble....that's not exactly going by the rules.

It's totally possible to get points on your own though, just be sure kinda study up on the FAQ, switch emails, and do offers that suit you.

NEWS

6-3-08:
Did you know that the Ultimate Game Card in our online games prizes section can be used for IJJI G Coins! A $10 Ultimate Game Card will get you 100 G Coins while a $20 Card will give you 200 G Coins!

6-3-08: Tons of Offers updates for US, UK and AU users, Please check them out! We are working hard to get more offers for you guys!

Happy Prize Rebeling.

[quote name='joej12321']Are you doing only free offers? Or are you doing some that require a credit card?[/quote]
Yup. The free offers is what I do.

I've never done a credit card offer myself, and unless you really really think you know what you're doing I wouldn't suggest it.

[quote name='DeerMAN']im a newbie, what are the best offers to do on this thing?[/quote]
Try out email confirmation ones, those are the best. Once you're done, do the ones with the least amount of pages and highest points.

Just make it easier on yourself basically, and once you're done with the easy ones you should be greeted by some more updated easy offers. Also, most offers do work, if they consistently don't you've either done them before, haven't changed emails enough, or aren't following the guidelines in the FAQ.

Jet set radio avatar nice : )

lol, i do a lot of offers and most don't work i just hope for the best. I don't use Ccleaner usually though. I don;t understand how that helps. Sorry I couldent sign up under you, already have a account :)
How does the best buy gift cards work? Email or do they send you a card.

[quote name='Soken']Jet set radio avatar nice : )

lol, i do a lot of offers and most don't work i just hope for the best. I don't use Ccleaner usually though. I don;t understand how that helps. Sorry I couldent sign up under you, already have a account :)
How does the best buy gift cards work? Email or do they send you a card.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, JSR deserves all the praise it can get. I want another friggin sequel already!

Don't worry, keep at it and follow the faq enough and you'll be getting points in no time. It actually took me a few weeks to get the hang of, and I'm getting better as I go on.

As for best buy gift cards, those are physically mailed to you, rather than email. Hope that's ok with you....

[quote name='leveskikesko']Thanks for the compliment, JSR deserves all the praise it can get. I want another friggin sequel already!

Don't worry, keep at it and follow the faq enough and you'll be getting points in no time. It actually took me a few weeks to get the hang of, and I'm getting better as I go on.

As for best buy gift cards, those are physically mailed to you, rather than email. Hope that's ok with you....[/quote]
Yea I hope they make a new one as well, I guess it wasn't popular enough. Even though it was the first fully cell shaded game : )

I was hopping they would be. Man how many points did u get so far? i got near 30 total.
Also do the "Please Complete the offer until you reach a page with a vertical list of offers (around page 12-14)" work for you? Tried 3 and none worked.

[quote name='Soken']Yea I hope they make a new one as well, I guess it wasn't popular enough. Even though it was the first fully cell shaded game : )

I was hopping they would be. Man how many points did u get so far? i got near 30 total.
Also do the "Please Complete the offer until you reach a page with a vertical list of offers (around page 12-14)" work for you? Tried 3 and none worked.[/quote]

I'm a little over 200. 30 is pretty good though if you're just starting out. Remember you don't need to stress about it, just do the offers when it's most convenient,while taking a bit from the guidelines you may see on the first page of this thread or the faq.

Yes, they work for me. 9/10 of my offers work these days. If you don't do this already, I strongly suggest using new emails for the offers and I really suggest you clear all your e-data as often as possible.

Keep in mind, some offers don't credit until a couple of days later. And some may require you to confirm your email without them saying so in the description.

Hrmm, ill try and make a new email for the rest. I've been doing this for about a week now i think.
Lol 200 points wayy to much. How many pages of offers do you have lol

Didn't really read through it all, but... I did 2 offers and nothing shows up. I would have thought that it would show as completed but not credited. Can you explain that again if you already haven't? Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.

[quote name='chrismchoi']Didn't really read through it all, but... I did 2 offers and nothing shows up. I would have thought that it would show as completed but not credited. Can you explain that again if you already haven't? Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.[/quote]

Oh don't stress about it, I'm glad to answer your question. That's why this thread is here.

Sometimes offers do credit, and it won't show up on your page. It all depends. Now if you're not getting points, now that's a prob.

I think the site has the best advice:

Question: Why did I not get credit for an offer I completed? Answer: If you have completed an offer per the requirements, you should be given credit within minutes unless otherwise stated. Crediting usually occurs within 24 hrs, however sometimes it can be delayed for up to 3-5 days. You can try completing the offer again once you have read this section. If you did not receive credit, it could be due to the following reasons:

* You are not from the geographical location listed under the requirements.
* You have already completed this offer via another site.
* You entered bogus/fake information.
* Your email or other information is already in the advertiser's system.
* You did not let the sponsor site load completely
* You do not meet the eligibility for the offer including but not limited to age, location, gender.
* You did not complete the offer fully according to our advertiser's requirements.
* Your browser does not accept cookies.
* You are using a proxy or external web service to use our site which effectively blocks cookies.
* You are using a prepaid credit card or a prepaid cell phone to complete offers.
* You are using ad blocker programs which effectively blocks cookies.
* You have Virus/Firewall/Anti Spyware software preventing cookies from being placed correctly

BASIC SUMMARY:

-Check your email for account confirmations you may have accidentally missed(email confirmations can be really important in gaining points)

-Clear your internet data/cookies the old fashioned way from settings and your browser, or use this great program http://www.ccleaner.com/download Do this as often as possible, if not after every offer you do.

-Don't rush offers. Let the sites load appropriately so that you can get the credit.

-When doing offers turn off virus/antispyware/firewall software can really help. You don't have to have them turned off all day, just during the time you do the offers.

-Enter consistent real information. If you give the sites a reason to not believe you, they won't give you credits.

-Make sure your browser is accepting cookies. Most browsers do, so this shouldn't be a problem. also proxies aren't the best things to use while doing offers because they block cookies. Make sure none of your applications are blocking cookies basically.

-Change your email weekly, so that you have more chance of crediting.

http://www.roboform.com/download.html This program will make things go much faster for you. It automatically fills out your information for offers.

Remember, some offers don't credit until a couple of minutes to a couple of days.

Everything else is basically common sense!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Do you give real phone number and address?[/quote]

Me personally? Yes.

I usually give my cellphone number when they ask for a phonenumber, and surprisingly enough I rarely get any calls. The call ratio is basically the same as it was before I did offers like these in fact.

And junkmail....honestly I don't remember ever getting any more than usual. I find most of the spam goes to your email, and that's not much of a problem because it's all easily recognizable spam that most modern emails can control. And you don't even have to use your main email of course.

[quote name='warthriller']OMFG HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT ALREADY?! ive been with them for like almost a year doing many ads and i only have gotten about 20 fucking points! AND i spent 9 of them on a panda to personally ensure if the site was real or not! yes it is real if you don't believe it, but it's a bit challenging! how the hell am i going to get a 360?! god my pc sucks, wii sucks, games are pirated and they suck, no 360, no ps3 ah fuck how will i last the summer?! i have to share my pc now : ( dad took sister's laptop for himself so now SHE wants to play! well if anybody would be kind enough to sign up with my referral and do some ads it would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=262097
my referrals suck, i have like 20 of them but most of them havnt even tried an ad, and for the ones that did, they only did 1![/quote]

You don't have to spam people's thread you know just to get a few extra points

[quote name='warthriller']im not saying to sign up, im just saying, if you DIDNT already make a fucking account, you can use my link, YOU should read more CAREFULLY :roll:[/quote]

Ya but you're spamming which is a thing people don't like

bread's done
Back