Prize Rebel - Get ANY game, console, or accessory for FREE!(No CC)Picture PROOF!

[quote name='warthriller']well getting off topic is also spam and if you scroll up a bit they start talking about his JSR avatar which has nothing to do with prizerebel but oh well fuck it[/quote]

Woah...please calm down, buddy.

Well I hope I can help you, but you're going to have to be more detailed in your questions. Or you can read the tips I already posted on this page and the first page carefully.

But please don't spam. That'll get you banned here, and I'm guessing it could get you banned at Prize Rebel as well. If you want to advertise your referral you may put it in your personal websites such as myspace or sig here.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421

hey again. do you know how to get the cellphone offers to work. they seem easy and worth it but they never go through for some reason.

[quote name='DeerMAN']hey again. do you know how to get the cellphone offers to work. they seem easy and worth it but they never go through for some reason.[/quote]

They don't work for me either, at least last time I tried.

Odds are if they're not working initially, you're better off just doing other offers. So, I'd skip over those if I were you.

[quote name='DeerMAN']hey again. do you know how to get the cellphone offers to work. they seem easy and worth it but they never go through for some reason.[/quote]
my friend got a couple of them to work, got 20 or so points off it. He had a pre paid phone so he thought he would give them a try

For the offers that say get to page 12-15 for a long list of offers then press yes then submit. Do you complete the offer that you clicked yes on?

[quote name='mikejack12']For the offers that say get to page 12-15 for a long list of offers then press yes then submit. Do you complete the offer that you clicked yes on?[/quote]

I think I know what you mean...

For prizerebel usually if you follow the requirements exactly the offer will go through. So if it says something like this:

Requirement: Please Complete the offer until you reach a page with a vertical list of offers (around page 12-14). Must click yes to one of the offers on the vertical list and click submit. US ONLY

In my experience all you have to do is click yes to one of the offers once you get to that page, you don't actually have to complete the offer that you clicked yes to fully unless you want to or it specifically says so.

Ahh thank you for the email tip, helped a lot. Made around 100 points!
Pending for a 50$ best buy gift card now
Do these cards expire if you don't use them in a certain number of days?

[quote name='Soken']Ahh thank you for the email tip, helped a lot. Made around 100 points!
Pending for a 50$ best buy gift card now
Do these cards expire if you don't use them in a certain number of days?[/quote]

Well Prize Rebel has no control over expiration dates.

However, according to the BestBuy site there are currently no expiration dates on the cards. But if I were you, I'd check with your state's consumer protection laws.
http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_financial_services/003889.html

I guess using it within the first year of getting one is pretty safe, it all depends.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Well Prize Rebel has no control over expiration dates.

However, according to the BestBuy site there are currently no expiration dates on the cards. But if I were you, I'd check with your state's consumer protection laws.
http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_financial_services/003889.html

I guess using it within the first year of getting one is pretty safe, it all depends.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421[/quote]

O wow thanks alot, i never knew there were laws on this.
You have been a great help, sorry i couldn't sign up under you lol
I'll come again if i need help

[quote name='kaiten619']do they give out new offers everyday to gain some points[/quote]

As far as their schedule, there really is no official offer update schedule.

According to the FAQ:

Question: How often are offers updated?

Answer
: Our offers are generally updated every week but there is no set schedule, make sure you visit the site at least a few times a week to complete new offers!

But there are plenty of offers. It may seem light at first compared to other sites, but considering they all work well, it's more than enough for most people.

(Also, V3nom and teh chrisizard, please don't spam your referral links. This thread is not here for you to spam, but rather to help you gain points)

I've tried everything I could to try to get the offers that say "Requirement: Please Complete the offer until you reach a page with a vertical list of offers (around page 12-14). Must click yes to one of the offers on the vertical list and click submit. US ONLY" to go through. I cleaned up using ccleaner and it still doesn 't work. They seem to be an easy 1-1.5 points for me.. I tried it using another browser and it still doesn't work. :cry:

[quote name='mikejack12']I've tried everything I could to try to get the offers that say "Requirement: Please Complete the offer until you reach a page with a vertical list of offers (around page 12-14). Must click yes to one of the offers on the vertical list and click submit. US ONLY" to go through. I cleaned up using ccleaner and it still doesn 't work. They seem to be an easy 1-1.5 points for me.. I tried it using another browser and it still doesn't work. :cry:[/quote]

Some reasons it may not appear to work or not work:

-A couple of days may need to pass before it's confirmed.

-There may have been a email confirmation link that you may need to confirm, despite it not mentioning it in the descriptions.

-Fake/inconsistent information.

-You've done it already.

-Site didn't load all the way through.

-You forgot to let your browser allow/accept cookies. Or you're using a proxy(if you don't know what a proxy is, odds are you aren't using one btw) If either of these apply, it's pretty much virtually impossible to receive points!

-You have firewall, antispyware, and adblocker programs on.

I suggest the following:

-Try using new emails you haven't used already, and check your email for link confirmations.

-Turn off firewall, virus, antispyware, and ad blocker programs before attempting offers. Sometimes offers work with these on, it really depends, but if you can turn them off.

-Let sites load, so that the odds that you credit go up. You don't have to go slow, but make sure the site has loaded all the way.

-Make sure you count the number of pages you've done, and make sure that meets the requirement. If you aren't sure, do more just in case.

-Make sure you click yes to one of the offers on the vertical offers page around the 12-14th page.

-Don't click around at other sites so much while doing an offer. The more you focus on doing the offer and less on other stuff, the more chance it will credit.

Hope that works. If you have any other probs, I'd be happy to help out. Once you get these steps down in your mind, it's a breeze, trust me.

Can you show me a pic, just to make sure that you can do it? The offers name are Whopper Vs Big Mac, Chevron vs Shell $500 Gas Card, Pizza Hut vs. Dominos, Reality TV Dance Shows, Get a Game System, Clorox Bleach Pen, Burger King Vs Macdonalds, Pays2Shop - Online Shopper, Survey: Coke vs Pepsi, It would be great if you could get a pic of any one of those offers credited.

Well if you insist....

I tried out the Pizza Hut vs. Dominos, Get a Game System, and Burger King Vs Macdonalds for you. Worked fine for me.
prizepix-1.jpg

out

[quote name='Soken']lol, alot of them dont work for me either, pizza hut one does i remember that. I click confirm to the offer is ask u to say yes to just to be sure. Hrmm i might try them again since they worked for you

EDIT: haha you posted kaiten619 link.[/quote]

Really huh, that's weird. Maybe you guys should try only focusing on the offer rather than clicking away at other sites at the same time, if you don't do that already.

Yeah, give em' another try if it doesn't credit the first time.

lol, didn't notice that. Sorry to spam your link, kaiten....I mean you're welcome! ;)

[quote name='leveskikesko']Really huh, that's weird. Maybe you guys should try only focusing on the offer rather than clicking away at other sites at the same time, if you don't do that already.

Yeah, give em' another try if it doesn't credit the first time.

lol, didn't notice that. Sorry to spam your link, kaiten....I mean you're welcome! ;)

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421[/quote]

lol its cool. i actually needed that lol.

One last question (Hopefully). Do you turn on or off the pop up blocker that is built in firefox?

Also, how long did it take for the offers to get credited?

[quote name='mikejack12']One last question (Hopefully). Do you turn on or off the pop up blocker that is built in firefox?

Also, how long did it take for the offers to get credited?[/quote]

I turn it off. Prize Rebel says you should do that in the faq, so that's why I do it. I used to not do it awhile back, and offers would still credit, but disabling it for the time being can't hurt.

The offers I did for you? They all took about anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to credit, not too bad I'd say!

Also, for the offers that you did for me. After close clicked submit you just closed it out correct? Then there came a lot of popup is that also correct?

[quote name='mikejack12']Also, for the offers that you did for me. After close clicked submit you just closed it out correct? Then there came a lot of popup is that also correct?[/quote]

Well, once you're done with an offer you can freely close out, so yeah. As far as pop-ups, my memories a little hazy, but I don't remember seeing any after I finished. There were pop-ups while I was in the process of doing offers for sure though.

Is that what you meant?

I have disabled everything possible and I still can't get those offers approved. I think it might be my isp (Verizon) that is blocking the cookies.

I'm having some trouble getting points. I have received points for these...

Clash Toys R Us0.52008-07-03 21:49:14
Remedy Magazine
0.52008-07-03 15:45:40
RJR: $20 in Hot Deals
1.252008-07-03 15:45:28
8 Budget Friendly Recipes Cook
0.52008-07-03 14:04:05
Cutivate
1.12008-07-03 13:39:00
Careers & Education0.62008-07-02 11:27:58
TogetherRX2.52008-07-03 13:39:03

But I'm pretty sure I've done 3 times that in offers. What offers that are currently up there have work for you guys? Also what's a good plan to make sure that the offers work? I check my email after every offer to see if there's a link. Theres this big 5 point offer but it says that there is no debt person in my area. Bummer...

[quote name='IgNight']I'm having some trouble getting points. I have received points for these...

Clash Toys R Us0.52008-07-03 21:49:14
Remedy Magazine
0.52008-07-03 15:45:40
RJR: $20 in Hot Deals
1.252008-07-03 15:45:28
8 Budget Friendly Recipes Cook
0.52008-07-03 14:04:05
Cutivate
1.12008-07-03 13:39:00
Careers & Education0.62008-07-02 11:27:58
TogetherRX2.52008-07-03 13:39:03

But I'm pretty sure I've done 3 times that in offers. What offers that are currently up there have work for you guys? Also what's a good plan to make sure that the offers work? I check my email after every offer to see if there's a link. Theres this big 5 point offer but it says that there is no debt person in my area. Bummer...[/quote]

Well most of them generally should work. There are a few stinkers from time to time however, for example the cellphone offers. It seems like you're on the right track though. Here's a couple suggestions from me.

-Clear your internet information/cookies as often as possible, if not after every offer. If you're not sure your browser is getting this done, use a program like CCleaner as seen on the front page.

-Before you start make sure all firewall/antispyware/and popup blocker programs are off.

-Don't click away from the offer while completing it, and let the offers' sites load appropriately.

-Pay very close attention to the guidelines of the offer. This is key.

-Change your email often.

Is there anything else you can think of that might be hurting you?

[quote name='mikejack12']I have disabled everything possible and I still can't get those offers approved. I think it might be my isp (Verizon) that is blocking the cookies.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that, but maybe with a little more experimentation you'll soon learn which offers work best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leveskikesko']Well most of them generally should work. There are a few stinkers from time to time however, for example the cellphone offers. It seems like you're on the right track though. Here's a couple suggestions from me.

-Clear your internet information/cookies as often as possible, if not after every offer. If you're not sure your browser is getting this done, use a program like CCleaner as seen on the front page.

-Before you start make sure all firewall/antispyware/and popup blocker programs are off.

-Don't click away from the offer while completing it, and let the offers' sites load appropriately.

-Pay very close attention to the guidelines of the offer. This is key.

-Change your email often.

Is there anything else you can think of that might be hurting you?

Sorry to hear that, but maybe with a little more experimentation you'll soon learn which offers work best for you.[/quote]

I use firefox. Maybe it's blocking something? I dunno. Have you done that 5 point offer on page 1? It says that there isn't a person in my area or something.

I also think it may just be that I have to wait for the credit, but I'm pretty sure that some of the instant or nearly instant offers didn't go through either.

[quote name='IgNight']I use firefox. Maybe it's blocking something? I dunno. Have you done that 5 point offer on page 1? It says that there isn't a person in my area or something.

I also think it may just be that I have to wait for the credit, but I'm pretty sure that some of the instant or nearly instant offers didn't go through either.[/quote]

I can't find the 5 point offer you're talking about about for some reason, but if there isn't a person in your area you're probably better off doing other offers.

I use firefox, so that should be fine. But maybe disabling the pop-up blocker on firefox could help you...

Also, what mike said!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leveskikesko']I can't find the 5 point offer you're talking about about for some reason, but if there isn't a person in your area you're probably better off doing other offers.
[/quote]

They just took it off today.
It was an offer that was about Debt.

They're back, but the support page is still down?

I want to check on my custom orders. They've deducted points, though. Less than what the items cost. And one of the items I asked for is now out of stock, so I hope they did it before it went out. =/

Hey OP, thanks for this thread, it's one of the most helpful out there! I just got started only 8 short days ago, and so far I have collected 57.75 points. I have redeemed for a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Card and am saving for Guitar Hero 3 for Xbox 360, only 30 points away. Thank you for showing the screen shots to prove it could be done, they really motivated me since I knew it was real. Persistence pays off with Prize Rebel, I was wondering if you knew how often they update? I know in the FAQ it says to check every few days, is that accurate? Thanks again op!!!!

bread's done
Back