PrizePiggy.com #7 [Winner Announced!]

Entered. Gotta say, I really appreciate what you're doing. You dont' normally see this kind of generosity on the internet. YAY CAG and the people who inhabit it!

New Members Disqualified From This Drawing:

Let me say it again...you can have only ONE entry per week for ONE Prize. Not multiple entries for every prize. I will be implementing security measures to ensure that each member only signs up once a week soon, but until then I manually will be disqualifying entries from people who enter more than once a week:

New additions to disqualified list: (note these are the prizepiggy.com usernames and may be different than CAG/Goozex/etc. usernames):

1) Kingccm
2) stancy_mckatt
3) snkhan43
4) Punisher5555
5) elmejor_10

Note that if your name appears on this list, your entries have all been deleted from the contest already but your username/password still exist. You can go back to the site and re-enter for ONE prize ONE time this week and I will keep your entry in. Thank you for your understanding :) By entering more than once you will not be increasing your chances to win, but rather will be disqualified and will make the prize pool smaller for someone else. Good luck! The PrizePiggy sees all. :mad:)

New List of Members Who Have Been Deleted from this week's contest:

01) Kingccm
02) stancy_mckatt
03) snkhan43
04) Punisher5555
05) elmejor_10
06) eddy23
07) brandon5000
08) farlad
09) Lyoko_is_Cool
10) moleman
11) nicz888
12) Ninpo
13) TBandit7
14) snotrocket

Please read the rules before entering guys :)

I think I did it correctly.

I clicked RE4, it made me register, I did, then it took me to a page asking me what game I want if I win, so I typed in manually "resident evil"

and LOL@the people trying to cheat the system. Good lord you guys are scum, and I doubt you've ever won a random contest drawing for this very reason(trying to cheat system, they always notice)

Goomba I don't know if this has been asked..if it has.. well I'm stupid \\:D/
Do I need to re-enter with the whole username & password system or can I wait until the next drawing?

Lilboo, Either way. If you entered before creating a username/password that's fine you don't need to re-enter. If you want to you can go ahead and make one but it's not necessary :) You're already in. Thanks for asking ^_^

McNutsack, typing it in manually is fine :) No need to use the automated system. I'll fix that eventually but you're right that if you are first signing up that it won't carry over your original selection. Thanks!

[quote name='magiic']is it hard to find in the states?[/quote]
You can't find it in many stores, at lest not in 20 oz botttles. When I was up there it was in every store I went to.

ya gingerale is pretty common place up here, I usually drink it when I've got stomach flu type sickness, it's easy to throw up lol

tastes good going down too

[quote name='lilboo']Ginger Ale isn't common in the States?...What United States do you live in? :whistle2:k[/quote]
California. If you walk into a 7/11 or a riteaid, you are not walking out with a 20 oz Ginger Ale.

P.s. Sorry to derail your thread Goomba.

I accidentally clicked on the submit button while I was trying to click on the new user thing, so you'll have an entry with no username, sorry about that goomba :(

Magiic, Canadians and all other countries CAN enter ^_^ I just ask that if they win that they pay for the actual cost of shipping. Canada in particular is not much, but sending to Australia and Great Britain, South Africa, etc. gets pricey at times. The full rules page explains all that and I will be adding to it in greater detail soon :) There's a reason that the signup page asks you what country you're from =)

Sincerely,
JJ Parks ^_^

Friendly Reminder: The new contest ends today (Sunday 1/27/08) at Midnight! If you haven't entered yet, please do :) You have nothing to lose and a free game to gain so good luck!

Also, if you do enter with a blank entry or accidentally enter twice for the SAME game then I will correct it for you :) I realize the site still has some bugs and isn't 100% up to date in terms of the signup system, but I'm working on it daily and soon enough it'll have all the kinks worked out ^_^ The more automated it gets the easier it'll be for everyone. Also, once you have signed up for a username you should be able to use it week after week without any problem =) Good luck! The Prize Piggy is eager to give out more freebies!

I got sent home AGAIN 5 hours early from work (same thing happened last week). Someone in management really hates me, but the Prize Piggy is quite grateful to get the extra time with me. The contest has officially ended so we will begin to pick the winner very soon ^_~ Good luck y'all.

Too bad I didn't win, but your videos are always fun to watch. The little red text bar overlay on the video makes it seem kind of like a CNN broadcast at times.

You're very welcome Sakabadger :) Just keep trying. If you figure there are around 200-250 people a week entering that means you have a 5/250 or roughly a 2% chance of winning something. Not bad really ^_^

I will be adding a lot of new sections to the site as the weeks go on, that will offer more to do even for the people who don't win the contests so I hope you'll stick with us. Thanks again everyone!

Another great video Goomba. It looked like you were doing a "Hello Mr.Bond" chair reveal, follwed by a " there is no Goomba, only PRIZE PIGGY!"

Goomba even though I didn't win I always get a kick out of the Videos. Thanks for the contest's and congrats to all the winners.

Man, lost again! fuck that Pig!! :lol:

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait until next one \\:D/
Goomba, what do you use to make the video?? When I get bored (wich is all the time, lol) I'd like to do something like make a video. What software? Does it make you do the credit roll like that? That's neat :D

Yes, that little red overlay is a cheap text overlay trick with Windows Movie Maker (what I use to make the videos hehe). I like the cheesiness of it all.

A big big thanks to goomba478, this might be the first thing I’ve ever won. I just got home and checked my mail and was very pleasantly surprised.

Thanks Rolento. Actually the next contest officially starts tomorrow. I took this week off with the CAG forums being on and off, and instead used the time to plan for my upcoming China trip which was decided at the last minute. I'm leaving for China on 2/12 so that means I have one more contest until I leave. I'll be away for 2 weeks or so, but in the meantime I'll be working behind the scenes on making the site even better. Thanks for your support everyone as always :)

Excellent :) Yes even though the contest isn't "technically" live now ... it is :) so you can still enter now. Just don't re-enter tomorrow when the contest officially goes live ^_^ Thanks! I will continue to find new prizes so don't worry. The site's not going anywhere (but up).

Hey, congrats to the winners.
Goomba, are you still offering Goombucks to those who can guess the song in each video? I guess not, 'cause this song seemed a little more obvious...

Detective Conan,

No sorry I'm not :) That's only for select weeks. The ones with words (especially the JPop ones) I give the song name and artist in the credits so that'd be pretty easy ^_^ I do plan to have contests on the page where people can enter to win Goombucks and stuff exclusively, but that's at least a month away or so. I'm working on making the site a lot more than just a once-a-week visit, because I'd like to improve my traffic and ad clicks :) So I need to make the site better and better. Any input you guys have is always welcome! I'm all ears!

Keep in mind I don't make any money on the site except for when people click my Google ads, so it's really just an experiment for me right now ^_^ It's a lot of fun though for me!

I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but i had trouble. Congratz on getting everything done in that one day and I hope you have a good time on your trip.

Ultimo, let me go see :) I'm new to the whole Blogspot area. I think it may have anonymous comments blocked. Let me go change that ^_^ Thanks for pointing that out!

Okay, it should work now Ultimo ^_^ I changed it to allow for anonymous comments (from anyone not just Google/Blogspot users) and added the ability for me to edit posts to delete spam messages and such. It should work now :) Thanks for helping me improve my blog. Always appreciated!

bread's done
Back