PrizePiggy.com #7 [Winner Announced!]

Sofa you are in between contests but since your Travis Touchdown icon gets you a VIP entry into the contest early hehe. I'll be posting the new contest tomorrow officially :) Thanks!

Not a problem Dragon_Master. If people enter twice for the same prize then I just delete the duplicate entry. If they enter for more than one prize then I go ahead and delete all their entries for that week. I'll go and fix your entry :) Thanks for letting me know!

Yes Lil'Boo ^_^ I'm working on the site re-design right now but you can enter whenever you like. Actually in theory you can enter whenever you like after the last contest ends, but I add new prizes during the week so you may miss out on new ones. That's all you miss out though as your entries still count :)

Still one entry per week though. Soon I will be making it more easily-understood and updatetable, but with me going to China it'll be at least a month probably before the user-controls are tightened.

If anyone has any ideas for updates you'd like to see just let me know.

[quote name='goomba478']Yes Lil'Boo ^_^ I'm working on the site re-design right now but you can enter whenever you like. Actually in theory you can enter whenever you like after the last contest ends, but I add new prizes during the week so you may miss out on new ones. That's all you miss out though as your entries still count :)

Still one entry per week though. Soon I will be making it more easily-understood and updatetable, but with me going to China it'll be at least a month probably before the user-controls are tightened.

If anyone has any ideas for updates you'd like to see just let me know.[/quote]

Cool. I entered for Beowulf. Thanks for all the great prizes.

Also, are these games out of your personal collection?

Okay the problem was fixed :) Some of the games were still pointing to the old entry form. They should all be working properly now (the only ones affected were the Tony Hawk, Spiderman and maybe one or two others). Thanks!

bread's done
Back