Prizerebel & more - NO CC REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, no referrals tonight...every1 keeps jacking my thread tonight. Its so annoying because I have hardly any referrals.

Well they have added another page of offers. I think that they are going pretty fast on the offers since they haven't been up for that long.

lol someone should pm cheapyd and ask him to put restrictions on threadjacking. i have done it in the past and im sorry. but i think its not right if it happens to you.

dude, you may not know but you are actually doing pretty good. Some ppl don't even get 1 fuckin ref.. lol **cough* like me **cough*

Srry, I'll let you get back to ur thread. :)

I feel sorry for the OP because this was his thread about Prize Rebel and everyone and I mean everyone (even me, though I got no referrals) jacked him and everyone but him is getting referrals. Sorry man.

Yea, I know...It's really retarded becuase I haven't got a point or even 1/10 of a point in like 3 days. So please go under mine.

I crapped on this thread 3 times. I'm sorry. Here let's call it even.. pick a cookie.. ANY COOKIE. ;)

chocolate-chip-cookies-480.jpg

[quote name='bloodshot']Yea, I know...It's really retarded becuase I haven't got a point or even 1/10 of a point in like 3 days. So please go under mine.[/quote]

i definetly signed up under you, i dont know whats wrong, i clicked on the link on your original post

So, how do you know when offers aren't being confirmed? I went ahead and did the sets that were "insert email only" and only got one of them confirmed nearly instant, however none of the rest went through ... it was offers I've actually never done anywhere, plus a fresh email ..

I had the same problem as you did Foldar, and I made a new email and changed it to my new email and re-did the offers and they went through. Hope this helps.
~Thanks.

[quote name='bloodshot']I had the same problem as you did Foldar, and I made a new email and changed it to my new email and re-did the offers and they went through. Hope this helps.
~Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Thats weird, I used a brand new email on the account so it probably won't help, bleh.

Looks like they added alot more offers.

Some of the cc ones are free trials and others are only $1 trials!:lol:

Ok, for all of you that are still skeptical, my friend from school just go a 1 month in his inbox in his email account.

No reason to be skeptical, I'm sure they're a great site .. just a bit hard to achieve the stuff until they start releasing more offers. Definitely a great site though, but its just starting off so you can't blame them on the offers.

[quote name='Foladar']No reason to be skeptical, I'm sure they're a great site .. just a bit hard to achieve the stuff until they start releasing more offers. Definitely a great site though, but its just starting off so you can't blame them on the offers.[/quote]

depending what you are aiming for.

If you do all the free offers and the easy CC ones like free trials and $1 trials, you can get atleast 120 points plus+

Not many like doing any CC offers, however you can't expect every offer to go through either. I'm currently seeing like 50% ish going through for me atleast in a small sample size.

[quote name='Foladar']Not many like doing any CC offers, however you can't expect every offer to go through either. I'm currently seeing like 50% ish going through for me atleast in a small sample size.[/quote]

Most of our users have seen atleast over 90% of offers credited with no issues. Perhaps you've already done the offers on another site.

[quote name='prsupport']Most of our users have seen atleast over 90% of offers credited with no issues. Perhaps you've already done the offers on another site.[/QUOTE]
I haven't - however friends have been seeing the same issue, not near 90% either. I'm not saying the site is bad or anything, just saying people shouldn't expect 100% return rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back