Prizerebel & more - NO CC REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FusionStorm']squirrel007, I signed up using your referral link

Can anyone sign up under my referral link? Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=159[/quote]

Thanks bro!
PM me when you get some points and dont plan on stopping and I will hook you up with a subdomain.

Once again
IF you sign up under me and stay active I will give you your own sub domain for your referal link!

http://rebel.cadeclan.com
My link^

Total Earned Points:12.35 Total Completed Offers:17
since yesterday... I love this site!

rebel.cadeclan.com :D

Edit: guys if you do a survey offer DONT refresh prize rebel until the survey is done or you have completed the requirements! If you do refresh, I have fouind that it fucks up the completion.

^ Good info to know, I redid the offer and refreshed the page after I was done and I got credit for it! Im so happy
Cmon people I only need 8.3 points for a something I REALLY, REALLY want.

woah my luck sucks, or you guys got alot of refs.
I've done a bit of offers, and I'm at 2.4 pts or something.
no refs, tho. Gonna aim for my Sony card, prob gonna do a bunch of offers soonish, is there anyway to pile them into "100% free" and "CC" personally, or a way to click "Can't Do" if its CC?

Since I can't have another thread.. im gunna promote something. bloodshot please don't mind..

--
Everyone: I know a site where you get 10 ppl to sign up under you, and you get a 1G iPod Shuffle. No offers/surveys, nothing. Just a quick harmless sign up. I am on aim for about 30 more min, so hit me up fast. or pm me for details
aim- mythrowbacknikes

[quote name='Foladar']woah my luck sucks, or you guys got alot of refs.
I've done a bit of offers, and I'm at 2.4 pts or something.
no refs, tho. Gonna aim for my Sony card, prob gonna do a bunch of offers soonish, is there anyway to pile them into "100% free" and "CC" personally, or a way to click "Can't Do" if its CC?[/quote]

We will be putting the offers into 100% free and CC required soon.

[quote name='HappyMachete']Is there a greater chance of getting credit on the CC offers? I don't want to spend $10 and just get disapproved.[/quote]

There is an equal chance of getting credit on both free and cc offers as long as you complete the requirements. Please keep in mind you don't need to spend $10, we have tons of free offers. On our CC offers, we have offers that only cost $1 or free trial offers like stamps.com that is currently giving 20 points. Alot of our members are doing that one.

Someone said they can do custom orders..lol well I only had 23 points..and I doubt it'll be going up anymore :(
So I sent in a request for Rumble Roses XX since I had that game before, but want it back for some reason. Plus free is free..meh

Let's see how it goes :)

Update: They are gonna get me Rumble Roses XX for 23 points. Very nice.

I'm not liking the entire site in general, not that many offers I guess. (and plus I did these before on GL..) but the fact that they let you choose what the fuck you wanna do with your points is MUCH better then Gaminglagoon. They are such nazis over there!! Their support forum sucks, it takes forever for them to answer tickets..and they get real strict about things!

So thank you PrizeRebel for being awesome! Bring on some more offers, and I'll come back and complete some more! Thanks! :)

[quote name='prsupport']We will be putting the offers into 100% free and CC required soon.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, now all we need is a "Does Not Apply" button or something incase we can't do that offer because we did it prior or something ... great support though compared to other sites, and the lower amnt of offers is understandable due to starting out, I remember Gaming Lagoon had as little offers when it began too, but look at that one now. Keep up the work, now ... just to get a referral or more than 2 pts.. hm.

:applause: Good for you! I just hope that this site becomes better w/ offers because the service so far has been AWESOME! Unlike a certain LAGOON lol....God those people are crazy!

I needed to bump this thread up...It's been 3 days since I have filed for my controler, only 3 more days and the most.

[quote name='prsupport']There is an equal chance of getting credit on both free and cc offers as long as you complete the requirements. Please keep in mind you don't need to spend $10, we have tons of free offers. On our CC offers, we have offers that only cost $1 or free trial offers like stamps.com that is currently giving 20 points. Alot of our members are doing that one.[/quote]

Thanks, I have gotten credit on 12/13 offers(all free), much better than what I expected. That is about triple what I got from gaming lagoon, so keep the offers coming.

[quote name='lilboo']Hey I'm jealous! Why are you getting a t-shirt :( :( :(
LOL[/quote]

lol i found one on amazon for 10.99

It says:

" (arrow pointing up) the man

(arrow pointing down) the legend"

hells yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back