Project X Zone (3DS) $20, Wii Mini Console Bundle $100, YS: Memories of Celceta $57 w/$5 gift card & more @Newegg

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition from Best Buy (GCU) for $47.99. I think that was the lowest price if anyone wanted to compare it. Still need to get around to playing that.

Newegg and Amazon only have the regular edition of PXZ. If you want the LE version, you have to pick one up at your Target or Walmart, which are where I still see them in stock.

Is project x zone worth it at that price?
I thought it was a 10 dollar at the most game.

I really liked the concept and was excited. The combat is boring because all you do is push buttons to queue up the fighting and the computer carries it out for you, and I find it really doesn't matter what I pick in most cases because I always won easily. They tried to find an excuse to have characters from multiple disconnected universes come together so it ended up as a muddled, confusing and convoluted mess.

Just everything about it was very mediocre. It was highest budget discount game Ive ever seen. It just all felt like they had a good idea but they bit off way more than could chew. I imagined the games director having 100 things going on at once and instead of focusing on one thing at a time he was running back and fourth flustered and half assing everything till he finally said "FU** IT! Were done! Ship it!"

YS: Memories of Celceta - silver anniversary edition (PS VITA) $56.99 w/$5 promo card  :shipfree:

if it was  26.99 with gift card i would got it... still got the normal verison to sell off     but love to get the LE just for the LE crap  ...  Learned  fort the persona 4   deal   DONT BUY  2 copies just for the LE CRAP   lol still sitting on an  LE persona 4  soild gold never dumped off 

About project x .. i got mine for  FREE  from a trading site.  Played it around an hour and tossed in on my   backlog.  Gamefly has them all time around 14.99 or less.   If i had to buy it  i would say  15 would be my spot  maybe 10

I thought it was a 10 dollar at the most game.

I really liked the concept and was excited. The combat is boring because all you do is push buttons to queue up the fighting and the computer carries it out for you, and I find it really doesn't matter what I pick in most cases because I always won easily. They tried to find an excuse to have characters from multiple disconnected universes come together so it ended up as a muddled, confusing and convoluted mess.

Just everything about it was very mediocre. It was highest budget discount game Ive ever seen. It just all felt like they had a good idea but they bit off way more than could chew. I imagined the games director having 100 things going on at once and instead of focusing on one thing at a time he was running back and fourth flustered and half assing everything till he finally said "FU** IT! Were done! Ship it!"
Thanks for the review! Seems I'll be holding off.

Amazon has never matched NewEgg.
Amazon has matched Newegg, though not very frequently. At any rate it sounds like they don't have the LE either. I'd rather pay $29.99 for the LE at Wal Mart, or wait until they drop the price further since they still have a ton of them at my local Wal Mart.

Thanks OP!

Newegg and Amazon only have the regular edition of PXZ. If you want the LE version, you have to pick one up at your Target or Walmart, which are where I still see them in stock.
Thanks, I've been watching the stock at my local Wal Mart. Been waiting for them to go on sale since they still have a lot and it seems like a game I could see them putting on sale for $20 soon.

thanks for the review on PxZ guys, i was seriously considering getting it.  Now i know i can wait for it to go lower.

Is project x zone worth it at that price?
Yes. I got it for $40 on release and loved it. It took over 60 hours to beat. Personally, I loved the combat, but if you are on the fence, just try the demos on the eshop. If you like the combat, there's lots of it. If not, then just hold off or skip it.

Alright, another option for the Wii Mini console.  I saw one in a local video game shop and almost considered it because I thought the U.S. wasn't really getting the console.  I have at least 3 options now. Amazon is the other option.

If you could PM for the LE at Target or WM then yes. If not then play both demos on the EShop and decide for yourself.
Wal Mart won't PM online retailers will they? I know, like all PM, it's YMMV, but has any had luck getting Wal Mart to PM Newegg? If so, I'd definitely jump on this though I can still see a sale on this from Target or Wal Mart soon.

Alright, another option for the Wii Mini console. I saw one in a local video game shop and almost considered it because I thought the U.S. wasn't really getting the console. I have at least 3 options now. Amazon is the other option.
Yeah as we didn't get the launch version, it could end up being more desirable to collectors without Mario Kart.

Alright, another option for the Wii Mini console. I saw one in a local video game shop and almost considered it because I thought the U.S. wasn't really getting the console. I have at least 3 options now. Amazon is the other option.
dont be too excited. I actualy wanted another wii to hook up in the spare bedroom downstairs. To play some of my rpgs and let my niece play some games too. I looked into it and this has no online whatsoever which i could probably live with, but it also ONLY Has composite output.. no component at all. That i CANT live with. Wii games look shitty enough on component, composite is just a joke on an HDTV

I actually am tryng to find out what the best option is to pick up an extra wii. I think the regular ones dont play GC games anymore which sucks. WHat was the last model that did that? Im guessing my best bet is to wait for a clearance sale on the older models

dont be too excited. I actualy wanted another wii to hook up in the spare bedroom downstairs. To play some of my rpgs and let my niece play some games too. I looked into it and this has no online whatsoever which i could probably live with, but it also ONLY Has composite output.. no component at all. That i CANT live with. Wii games look shitty enough on component, composite is just a joke on an HDTV

I actually am tryng to find out what the best option is to pick up an extra wii. I think the regular ones dont play GC games anymore which sucks. WHat was the last model that did that? Im guessing my best bet is to wait for a clearance sale on the older models
The original Wii will play Gamecube games. The second revision will not. However you are not going to find the original on clearance since they been out of production since 2011.

YS: Memories of Celceta - silver anniversary edition (PS VITA) $56.99 w/$5 promo card :shipfree:

if it was 26.99 with gift card i would got it... still got the normal verison to sell off but love to get the LE just for the LE crap ... Learned fort the persona 4 deal DONT BUY 2 copies just for the LE CRAP lol still sitting on an LE persona 4 soild gold never dumped off

About project x .. i got mine for FREE from a trading site. Played it around an hour and tossed in on my backlog. Gamefly has them all time around 14.99 or less. If i had to buy it i would say 15 would be my spot maybe 10
Geez Slidecage ... it's not like you could sell that worthless Persona 4 LE for ... $175 on Amazon ... :roll: :p

If you're interested, I'm actually gonna be trying to sell my original Wii that plays GameCube games; I wanna get a Wii U and I still have my GameCube, so I figured I might as well try to get something for it.

I was just gonna put it up on eBay, but we could probably work something else out. PM me if interested. :)

I bought Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition from Best Buy (GCU) for $47.99. I think that was the lowest price if anyone wanted to compare it. Still need to get around to playing that.
I did the same thing. Started playing it last week - the story is extremely generic (your main character starts off with...AMNESIA!!! :shock:) but the actual gameplay is a blast so far. And it's a very nice LE as well.

bread's done
Back