Proudest Platinum trophy or 100% achievement game

Tora Chan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What are your most prized Platinum trophy or 100% achievement game through Xbox? I'm thinking for me it would be between SF V, Mass Effect 2, Persona 4 Golden, or The Last of Us :D/

I'm in the process of Platinuming Street Fighter V, which cost me hours upon hours, as well as a living room table (I broke it in anger while playing). I was thinking of how proud I will be when I finally get it, and started thinking about which games I actually felt the best about Platinuming.

You need to reevaluate your life if you broke your table in anger because of trophies... How could you be proud of breaking your own table? 

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Batman: Arkham Asylum (good luck on Perfect Knight trophy ;)).

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Neptunia game, Final Fantasy 13 (my first plat actually) or Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Given that I only have 18 platinums, it wasn't too hard too choose.

Got all the trophies in Super Stardust HD and got a pretty decent high score (a long time ago) as well. There were a couple of trophies in that game that were much, much harder than any of the other achievement type things I've gone after.

Jeez I platted a bunch but from what I can remember. I would say Metal Gear 5 The Phantom Pain(300+hrs all S ranks...), Madden 2013(20 played seasons, no easy Sim trophies allowed in that year, 200+hours), Gran Turismo 6(ridiculous license test till hurts thumb from repeating same track, Titanfall 2(30 second gauntlet run, let's just say it took a few hours to do that feat). There are also more I am proud of but I will finish my post with Diablo 3 on both ps3 and ps4 and I plan to do the ps3 reaper of souls version for another platinum. That game is amazing!!!

Sonic Unleashed. Because getting that plat was my two middle fingers straight up to Eggmanland Hot Dog missions.

Seriously.  fuck that level.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kind of proud to get a platinum for the first Uncharted. The aiming was kind of finicky and on the later difficulties you go down very quickly. 

Playstation:

-Uncharted 4

-Fallout 4

-Horizon Zero Dawn (it was easy but a ton of fun)

-Skyrim

-Mass Effect Andromeda

-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

-Mass Effect

Xbox:

-Mass Effect 2 (My first ever 100%)

My top 3 would probably be: 

1. Batman Arkham City (PS3) - I think this is the toughest plat I have 

2. The Last of Us was a game I thought I could never get a plat in because it required you to play online a lot. I suck at online games but by the end of it all, I was able to do it and I was actually pretty damn good online. I feel like I cheated on this one a lot though because there is a loophole that made the SP requirements easy. 

3. Uncharted 2 (PS3) was my first so that one is another one I'm proud of. 

bread's done
Back