PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Hey, new wave at the Seaside of Memories in NA home!
the tattered shirt and tattered shorts are now available,
along with tattered top hat, tattered boots, black IREM brigade treasure chest, anemone treasure chest, blue sea slug, and some new rings. (which really don't make a difference to me given that the rings are hardly visible at all lol)
Untitled.jpg

that's the only picture I could find of all third wave items together
playstationhome
playstationhome

I am really digging those top hats

Thanks for the headsup. sigh time to start hunting those irem things again...........i really hate that it keeps giving you the old stuff that you already have.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW-TO**
LOCOROCO ISLAND PIKORIES-TRADE WITHOUT SPENDING THEM

Ok, so you ask, what does this meen? Well with this trick you can trade for the items without having to spend what you have earned. It doesnt earn you more, it just lets you trade for items at the exchange on the muimui ship without actually spending what you have earned. Here it goes:
1) Set up another master account just for this, do not play with it, I named mine script copy so I remember this is my pikories account
2)Now go into HOME, earn all you can earn, when you have done that, quit.
3)Now under SAVED DATA UTILITY (PS3) you will see a file named SCRIPT SETTINGS, press TRIANGLE, choose COPY, then pick the profile you made to do this, and copy the SCRIPT SETTINGS to it.
4) Now go into HOME, and trade for everything you want or can afford in the muimui ship pikorie exchange booth.
5)Now exit HOME, and go to that SCRIPT SETTINGS file, and delete it.
6)Log into the account with the SCRIPT SETTINGS you coppied from your main master account, go to the SAVED DATA UTILITY (PS3) and all that should be there is the SCRIPT SETTINGS you coppied, now copy this to your MAIN MASTER ACCOUNT. Then after you copy this back, delete it
THATS IT. Now do not play with this account, dont even log in to the PSN with it, all it is is a place holder for the copy file, But make sure you do in this exact order,always copy it before you trade, and copy it back after you trade. I hope I made this eazy enough to understand and follow. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!! But if you do this correct, you will have every item before you know it. Again, it wont make you more, but it will allow you to trade without losing any, ENJOY

[quote name='mrdiamond666']HOW-TO**

Ok, so you ask, what does this meen? Well with this trick you can trade for the items without having to spend what you have earned. It doesnt earn you more, it just lets you trade for items at the exchange on the muimui ship without actually spending what you have earned. Here it goes:
1) Set up another master account just for this, do not play with it, I named mine script copy so I remember this is my pikories account
3)Now under SAVED DATA UTILITY (PS3) you will see a file named SCRIPT SETTINGS, press TRIANGLE, choose COPY, then pick the profile you made to do this, and copy the SCRIPT SETTINGS to it.
4) Now go into HOME, and trade for everything you want or can afford in the muimui ship pikorie exchange booth.
6)Log into the account with the SCRIPT SETTINGS you coppied from your main master account, go to the SAVED DATA UTILITY (PS3) and all that should be there is the SCRIPT SETTINGS you coppied, now copy this to your MAIN MASTER ACCOUNT. Then after you copy this back, delete it
THATS IT. Now do not play with this account, dont even log in to the PSN with it, all it is is a place holder for the copy file, But make sure you do in this exact order,always copy it before you trade, and copy it back after you trade. I hope I made this eazy enough to understand and follow. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!! But if you do this correct, you will have every item before you know it. Again, it wont make you more, but it will allow you to trade without losing any, ENJOY[/QUOTE]

Smells like cheating to me, and could possibly get you banned.

[quote name='Sychophantom']Smells like cheating to me, and could possibly get you banned.[/QUOTE]

Those items arent really important and I would doubt Sony would do anything. I mean they rarely ban region hoppers to this day...why would they ban someone for doing this to free swag that you get from fake points?

There are real Home hackers that get actual store items(cost $$) but dont get banned.

its not really cheating, now region hopping for items is, but this, your not using any other accounts to get stuff, your using your own script file, and your not getting paid items, its items from the trading booth. Now if you got more than what you do earn a day, its not necessary, the pickle suit alone took me almost 2 or 3 months of constant work at the cokllecting, of pikories, without this way, and it doesnt earn you more, just keeps the amount you have from depleating. So as i said use at your own risk, no matter what its for, but i just wanted to share this for those that want to know things. Enjoy

i wish i would have found out about this about a week ago, i just got over 3k pickories and bought that pickle suit. now i have to earn about 1500 to get the next items, oh well. good information though thanks.

[quote name='Seanicus']i wish i would have found out about this about a week ago, i just got over 3k pickories and bought that pickle suit. now i have to earn about 1500 to get the next items, oh well. good information though thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I wish I knew before I spent my 3k, Im pretty sick of this space, But heres a couple tips, every hour you can invite the same person back and it will count towards your visitor #, but only once an hour, and every 12 hours the space will reset, IDK if its from the time you enter or when you go to the log guy to trade the nuts, and if you want to add me (same psn name) ill visit you if youll visit me, to get that visitor count up. It seems like now nobody wants to come to this space anymore. I also have learned a muimui ship racing trick to always win, but you need a PC, flash drive (or im sure a psp will work) to be able to transfer to file to your ps3, but I havnt tested it since my psp X button died, and no flash drive. But if you want to know ill tell you where I learned it ( I think I still have the site bookmarked) so you can follow the steps to win the muimui races as well. But if you want to add me to island visit, that would be cool. Just put in the message CAG or something so I know its you.

ill add you next time I am on my ps3. I don't visit the space much anymore since i worked up the 3k to get just that suit, but when I am ever on HOME and your on, i'll gladly go to your loco space to beef up the counter.

I got a spring code from Playstation Home which is a bee outfit, but when I activated the code all I received was bee gloves/flower gloves. Do you have to purchase something from each spring deal to obtain the whole outfit?

[quote name='mrdiamond666']HOW-TO**

THATS IT. Now do not play with this account, dont even log in to the PSN with it, all it is is a place holder for the copy file, But make sure you do in this exact order,always copy it before you trade, and copy it back after you trade. I hope I made this eazy enough to understand and follow. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!! But if you do this correct, you will have every item before you know it. Again, it wont make you more, but it will allow you to trade without losing any, ENJOY[/QUOTE]

..or you could just upload the save file for everyone else to get from you

[quote name='intoxicated662']..or you could just upload the save file for everyone else to get from you[/QUOTE]

OMG please do this! I want that Pickel suit...lol

[quote name='BargainGamer']I got a spring code from Playstation Home which is a bee outfit, but when I activated the code all I received was bee gloves/flower gloves. Do you have to purchase something from each spring deal to obtain the whole outfit?[/QUOTE]

Yep, each code is 1 item.

(FYI, if anyone has spare non-foot codes, I will gladly take them! Don't make me beg...)

Also, on the Pikory thing, I'm pretty sure saves are account locked.. and they *DON'T* give you the items either way, could only do pickories.. but I'm pretty sure the saves are locked by PS3/account.

New Yukaza 3 shirt in threads

96f19c8935fdbc6d8692a2a8df16ff64.png

Also new ModNation Racers shirt with a teeny car on the shoulder, from getting 40000 points in the ModNation skee racing mini-game :)

875190951d5f57522f6285b5da00ee4c.png

^ That shirt was a pain in the ass to get. I just barely made it.

I have no idea how people got over a million points in that game.

[quote name='georox']Yep, each code is 1 item.

(FYI, if anyone has spare non-foot codes, I will gladly take them! Don't make me beg...)

Also, on the Pikory thing, I'm pretty sure saves are account locked.. and they *DON'T* give you the items either way, could only do pickories.. but I'm pretty sure the saves are locked by PS3/account.[/QUOTE]

EXACTIALLY, which I stated to not use this other account for anything. As long as you dont go into home, you havnt made a home account, and so there is no home user to lock it to. Now if you enter home with the user/script copy, well it belongs to that account now, but it wont give you the island or anything. So use at your own risk. I made it easy enough, yet 1 wrong move and bye bye. This is really more of a learning tool than a game cheat/glitch/whatever you want to label it as. More for those that like to learn new things. Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoxicated662
..or you could just upload the save file for everyone else to get from you

OK, now if somebody could tell how this is done, or pm with the information, that would help alot. *Im not eliete so I have no idea how. But I'm not a wiz so I dont have the slightest idea how that is done.

Nova: I say glitch or exploit to get a millions of points. You can only do so much within the time limit. Doesn't matter anyway it's a lame mini game that most people won't ever touch again after getting the shirt lol.

[quote name='Holydarkness']Nova: I say glitch or exploit to get a millions of points. You can only do so much within the time limit. Doesn't matter anyway it's a lame mini game that most people won't ever touch again after getting the shirt lol.[/QUOTE]

True lol.

NA Home:

Link to all the rewards for the new FevaArena:

http://www.alphazone4.com/store#cat5713

You win points from playin' the soccer game, then redeem them to get prizes. Lots of stuff too. I haven't checked out the space yet in NA, but I've read it's already packed with ppl tryin' to play the game just like it was in JP Home. It's stupid that they would only let one person play at a time.

It is indeed very retarded that it is only person at a time. The pshome coders are freaking idiots for making mini games 1 or 2 people only like say another example is the socom golden gun bullshit. If pshome became part of the paid psn services I wouldn't miss it that much but I accumulated a bunch of stuff since I got my ps3 and it would suck to lose all that.......I just got the stupid silver soccer shoes but the alphazone link says it's golden? I hate the arrow timing on the soccer ball. A lot of the time I noticed that server lag affects your shot and gets messed up in either direction or power of the soccer ball kick.

[quote name='Holydarkness']It is indeed very retarded that it is only person at a time. The pshome coders are freaking idiots for making mini games 1 or 2 people only like say another example is the socom golden gun bullshit. If pshome became part of the paid psn services I wouldn't miss it that much but I accumulated a bunch of stuff since I got my ps3 and it would suck to lose all that.......I just got the stupid silver soccer shoes but the alphazone link says it's golden? I hate the arrow timing on the soccer ball. A lot of the time I noticed that server lag affects your shot and gets messed up in either direction or power of the soccer ball kick.[/QUOTE]

How long did you have to wait to play? And how long does a game last?

I never bothered to wait around in JP. After seein' some of the prizes though, I wanna play now lol.

Pretty long because the stupid server glitched out and froze so no one was able to play for an hour or so. today it did the same thing again. game lasts until you knock out all the numbers or miss 10 times. manage to get the whole thing to myself and yup if you can knock all the panels without missing you do get golden shoes.

wats worse is when the player up quits before the game is over and then that causes the game to stall, the next up cant start, nobody can play actually. This happened to me in 2 servers in a row, the 1st the game was like that already, and the 2nd i waited for prob 20 min or so, tlking w friends, and then the guys name was frozen on my screen, the box in the corner, I was so pisssed, and he only had 1 shot left, this game is a major fail so far, and they need to address this problem, do like they did with buzz, when they opened it, and shut it down within 30 min, and didnt open it up again for a week, because they were actually fixing something. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THOSE DAYS? WHEN THEY ACTUALLY CARED MORE, AND FIXED PROBLEMS, AND 1 WEEK WAS CONTENT, 1 WAS MAINTENCE. Now its content every weeek, nothing gets fixed, and they dont care it seems, HELL, 1 YEAR LATER IM STILL WAITING ON MY MENS BREEZERS HOCKEY PANTS!!!!! Can you believe that? 1 year, not an item yet, not a refund, NOTHING!!! They are making me mad most of the time.

Hi All. I missed the code for the Chamber so would love to hear anything on that.Pretty please--hey it was worth a try if you don't ask you don't get-- P.s did anyone get the centaur outfits/mermaid at Irem Castle the second time around?
I checked the Owl tried lot sof combos, talking looking like a oddball saying anything at random. The only thing I got from the Owl was a round trip to Toro Station.
I have the codes for the first time, But just unsure how to enter them.
I missed all of the Irem April 1st session which looked like the best thing that has ever been on ps3. I only got the statues from the shooting range as, I had flu.

if anyone can help out with the castle area, it's keeping me awake. I would be happy with any outfit please.

Yes, everything is taking a long time on ps3 at the moment downloads and queueing times. Also, I got a reply when trying to avoid happy slapping from Sony. Which stated a ban all I did was ask for help with the issue.

Ya, i wouldnt ask sony for any help on other region quesyions, since thats bassically telling them you broke there TOS (terms of service) by making a false account for a region in which you dont live in. The best thing to do is ask english speaking people you run into there, or PM some of the forum people that go there and post things (joanna dark, is 1 name that I remember) there are others, look in the irem prizes thread for the names, there are quite a few and there always posting, and seem friendly, but dont ask sony. I wish I could help out, but if its a 12 digit code, and english letters, then memorize from your na account what you press to get to the redeem section, and use a kb, or press select 3 times i think it is to get to english case letters.

Diamond before you post please scroll back and always re-read what someone has said before looking like an idiot.

1) I never spoke to Sony about Irem or USA
2) I am not depsearte enough to join fashion thread
3) I don't use psn forums never have neer will. I don't trawl.
4) J Dark is superficial/ depserate/small and uninterests me.
5) I saw the forum briefly and I mean breifely. Someone who posts pics of wedding dresses is not my idea of someone I want to be in the company of.

Thank you, but no thanks!

Boil the bunny boil the bunny!:applause:

Don't forget to go to E3 space. Watch 7 trailers, go to VIP to get your freebie. After that watch trailer in VIP area to get another freebie for home furnishing. Watch again next two days in VIP to get two more items.

[quote name='JodieB']Diamond before you post please scroll back and always re-read what someone has said before looking like an idiot.

5) I saw the forum briefly and I mean breifely. Someone who posts pics of wedding dresses is not my idea of someone I want to be in the company of.

Boil the bunny boil the bunny!:applause:[/QUOTE]

*cough*
..I'm beginning to think your ban was for a little more than just messaging sony lol
what a wonderful glimpse of your personality. >.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Don't forget to go to E3 space. Watch 7 trailers, go to VIP to get your freebie. After that watch trailer in VIP area to get another freebie for home furnishing. Watch again next two days in VIP to get two more items.[/QUOTE]

Got off my ass and updated the OP with the E3 info and prizes (thanks!). Didn't post the rug - didn't realize until this morning that it was ONLY available yesterday (hope everyone got it). The black sofa and the ps3 controller table look pretty sweet...

********POSTED UPDATE************************

US and EU SERVER - Watch 7 trailers to unlock VIP access, which will get you the outfit, glasses, and access to the upper floor.

Prizes for watching the trailers:

34d71d963b43804a6b130142d0bd837c.png
2b18c04f399571e58e2037abf6c87305.png

Prizes for visiting the VIP area (upstairs) for a few minutes:

AVAILABLE JUNE 16th ONLY!!!

dd4d37d00bf08c1f86f13f74f48530ff.png

AVAILABLE JUNE 17th ONLY!!!!

c8e815f85a92804d2357b88e0e2de064.png

Yes, hopefully everyone got the rug but no biggie since it's just a white rug with Home emblem in the center. The couch and table is where it's at.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Got off my ass and updated the OP with the E3 info and prizes (thanks!). Didn't post the rug - didn't realize until this morning that it was ONLY available yesterday (hope everyone got it). The black sofa and the ps3 controller table look pretty sweet...

********POSTED UPDATE************************

US and EU SERVER - Watch 7 trailers to unlock VIP access, which will get you the outfit, glasses, and access to the upper floor.

Prizes for watching the trailers:

34d71d963b43804a6b130142d0bd837c.png
2b18c04f399571e58e2037abf6c87305.png

Prizes for visiting the VIP area (upstairs) for a few minutes:

AVAILABLE JUNE 16th ONLY!!!

dd4d37d00bf08c1f86f13f74f48530ff.png

AVAILABLE JUNE 17th ONLY!!!!

c8e815f85a92804d2357b88e0e2de064.png
[/QUOTE]

Good thing I checked back. I was wonderin' what they were gonna do for E3 this year. Thanks for the heads up. This stuff is sick!

[quote name='JodieB']Diamond before you post please scroll back and always re-read what someone has said before looking like an idiot.

Boil the bunny boil the bunny!:applause:[/QUOTE]
I didnt say nutttin bad about breaking the tos, i just stated what would happen, i know you took it as i was putting you down. But i stated tos and what it stood for. And that contacting anybody would get you in trouble possibly, so dont lash out at me like that.

[quote name='mrdiamond666']CODE for the motion detector controllers and a free shirt.

tnjc m9ba 6na5[/QUOTE]

Is this a one time use code?

Also, I got my Lawn Sofa today from Hot Shots Golf. Also, got my E3 Outfit, a PS Home Rug and my Sofa today. Can't wait to get the PS3 Controller table. Looks awesome

[quote name='mrdiamond666']CODE for the motion detector controllers and a free shirt.

tnjc m9ba 6na5[/QUOTE]

Pic from PS Home board:

playstationhomepicture6g.jpg

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Is this a one time use code?

Also, I got my Lawn Sofa today from Hot Shots Golf. Also, got my E3 Outfit, a PS Home Rug and my Sofa today. Can't wait to get the PS3 Controller table. Looks awesome[/QUOTE]

I just redeemed the code myself, so it's not one time use. It may have a limit though.

tnjc m9ba 6na5[/QUOTE]
I just redeemed it too. Definitely multiple use.

Looks like the code was from a E3 booth giveaway.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Is this a one time use code?

Also, I got my Lawn Sofa today from Hot Shots Golf. [/QUOTE]

Whoa, they finally fixed the questionnaire?

Seems odd if they gave out that Move item code today as most people would not have been able to redeem it by the time they got home for E3 this evening.

Just read there is a Free male/female Yakuza suit in the costume store and free Yakuza 3 tattoo in Threads (can anyone confirm? I'm at work here...)

If you missed the E3 code from yesterday, there is a new code for the same T-shirt and move controller for your avatar (m/f USA server). First 10,000: R27M-RNB8-94DC

Remember to visit the VIP section in the E3 space to get the controller table, today only!

@OP, Tattoo is up! Dragon fills the whole back (m only though, guessing since its shirtless)
The suit is confirmed too! Gray, gray shoes, with a dark shirt (m/f)

[quote name='Stealthcat']If you missed the E3 code from yesterday, there is a new code for the same T-shirt and move controller for your avatar (m/f USA server). First 10,000: R27M-RNB8-94DC

Remember to visit the VIP section in the E3 space to get the controller table, today only!

@OP, Tattoo is up! Dragon fills the whole back (m only though, guessing since its shirtless)
The suit is confirmed too! Gray, gray shoes, with a dark shirt (m/f)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code and for confirming the tat, Stealthcat!!! :applause: Just used the code and it worked perfectly. Here's a link for redeeming the code online:

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Great, just when I am away from my PS3 for a while. Is the "link trick" still working? Can someone save the links to those items?[/QUOTE]

E3 stuff isn't from the store, so it won't work.

Edit - and I think they fixed that too.

Have any of you checked out the playground yet? That place is cool. I didn't think HORSE would be that fun, but it's the total opposite since you have the freedom to shoot from anywhere within the time limit. I scored one from the bleachers lol.

bread's done
Back