PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Jam Games will be releasing 3 new tour bus apartments on 6/25 and to celebrate they will also give away free tee shirts under the tile  tomorrow:

ff2vpg.png
6gvuxh.png

Look in new and featured items, at the place with the yellow shield that says something about " tour". It is in male and female clothing there.

FREE - x7

Studded Top - Skull (Women - Torso)
[attachment=6294:10421528_1436549549960070_770585995094446279_n.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
[UK] Vita jeans ( male and female). You should get them when you enter Home Square

[US] This came out last week, but no one reported it. At Granzella's new public space with the Whale there is a treasure chest on  the bridge, inside is a " whale mobile", also if you find the" sparkle" dolphin, you can get a " school of angelfish" companion. I heard there might be more things, but I have not found them in the public space yet.

[UK] Vita jeans ( male and female). You should get them when you enter Home Square

[US] This came out last week, but no one reported it. At Granzella's new public space with the Whale there is a treasure chest on the bridge, inside is a " whale mobile", also if you find the" sparkle" dolphin, you can get a " school of angelfish" companion. I heard there might be more things, but I have not found them in the public space yet.
Hey ralahinn - I've posted how to get these My Secret Villa on a Blue Whale personal space and Paradise on a Blue Whale public space in AZ4. Guests can get the following rewards from the sparkling dolphin on the top of the hour (unless noted):

My Secret Villa -

Dolphin Earring (Left Ear, Female) - jewelry
Dolphin Earring (Right Ear, Female) - jewelry
Dolphin Earring (Left Ear, Male) - jewelry
Dolphin Earring (Right Ear, Male) - jewelry
Blue Whale Stuffed Animal (Ornament - 1 slot)

Dolphin Mobile (Ornament - 1 slot) - From the Treasure Chest on the upper level

Paradise -

Dolphin Swimsuit (Blue, Female) - outfit
Dolphin Swimsuit (Blue, Male) - outfit
Dolphin Slippers (Pink, Female) - feet
Dolphin Slippers (Blue, Male) - feet
School of Angelfish LMO

Whale Mobile (Ornament - 1 slot) - From the Treasure Chest on the upper level

Happy reward hunting! :D

[US] and [UK] NDreams released the Boutique apartment in home, while the first part is free, other rooms are offered for purchase and if you buy the set, there are free " exclusive" rewards. The free part is available in Aurora and Home Square:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8peWXz0dtA

Hey ralahinn - I've posted how to get these My Secret Villa on a Blue Whale personal space and Paradise on a Blue Whale public space in AZ4. Guests can get the following rewards from the sparkling dolphin on the top of the hour (unless noted):

My Secret Villa -

Dolphin Earring (Left Ear, Female) - jewelry
Dolphin Earring (Right Ear, Female) - jewelry
Dolphin Earring (Left Ear, Male) - jewelry
Dolphin Earring (Right Ear, Male) - jewelry
Blue Whale Stuffed Animal (Ornament - 1 slot)

Dolphin Mobile (Ornament - 1 slot) - From the Treasure Chest on the upper level

Paradise -

Dolphin Swimsuit (Blue, Female) - outfit
Dolphin Swimsuit (Blue, Male) - outfit
Dolphin Slippers (Pink, Female) - feet
Dolphin Slippers (Blue, Male) - feet
School of Angelfish LMO

Whale Mobile (Ornament - 1 slot) - From the Treasure Chest on the upper level

Happy reward hunting! :D
Is there any trick to getting the dolphin to show at the top of the hour? I've found him once and never again since then.

Is there any trick to getting the dolphin to show at the top of the hour? I've found him once and never again since then.
Yes, Hellmutt ...

Get to the Whale at least 10 minutes BEFORE the top of the hour, then make you way to the BACK of the whale and wait for the top of the hour. As explained in AZ4, IF you do not see a notification message that you can interact with the sparkling dolphin, you have already received that reward.

Hope this helps! :D

So there's a free Giftinator 9000 in the store. Now I know what you're saying "but Ren I already have a free Giftinator 9000". Well, that one was a reward and this one is a purchased item. What's the difference? Damned if I know, they look the same to me.

FREE - x7

Jigsaw Puzzle Table  - (Table - 1 slot)

93efa26ba68ddb7ddf3a4927c780323d.png

Also, VEEMEE has a promotion on  Facebook - "Ever wanted your own Wacky Wavy Inflatable Balloon Man? Well now you can! Just help our Facebook page reach 2,000 likes by sharing this with your friends. Once we reach our goal we will add it to the VEEMEE 3D Printer and you'll be able to print one for yourself for FREE!"

10425178_701169689919558_3705272669580524011_n.png

OK, y'all - Yep, we're getting the VEEMEE Balloon Man FREE in the 3D Printer starting tomorrow, 8/6/14 (From VEEMEE's FB page):

WOOOO! Well done guys, we made it!
Be sure to check out the 3D Printer this Wednesday for your free Wacky Wavy Inflatable Balloon Man!

FREE - x7

Explorer Shirt - Vulture (Men - Torso)

d4ec45cac7654e8ab9760ba418ce7a97.png

Also, under Lockwood in Previews (both Men and Women)

LKWD Smartphone (for Men) & LKWD Smartphone (for Women) - (Hands)

9f45dba24b984a3049d6e23c2c05c228.png

Lastly, the VEEMEE Wacky Wavy Inflatable Balloon Man is LIVE now in the VEEMEE 3D Printer (5 slots) for 0 token!

b964159d2f9307ea9efeab47e597d822.png

:D

Hi all, don't forget a new season of challenges has kicked off.  Lots of new rewards to be had; to earn the space, make sure you get in early!

FREE - x7

Studded Top - Lightning (Women's Torso)

3dbeaf6a824f6a6e3809ccae9d008d05.png

Also, in the Hub...

FREE - Dream Adventure - Yacht in a Bottle (Ornament - 1 slot)

984784cb8d030102fb931fc632ef73ba.png

At Gamescom 2014 - Go to the space and get the following:

Project Morpheus VR Headset (Male and Female - Head)

bb2c41ba28fc52f4ea63af4a37882991.png
14286b49ce7e3b853377d4abcec645b6.png

Free Watercraft in Fort Bellamy. Play the Jet Ski Game...Awarded for playing the Free Ride mode

Aurora 1.9 has been released, in the cafe area there is an email signup that nets you 100K points.  It was enough to boost me from level 75 to level 90...

Free Prehistoric Canyon T-Rex Skull Hat (M/F) in Prehistoric Canyon Open House

Supposedly some free stuff in the Hub too but it keeps locking up on me.

OK  - A couple things of note before tomorrow's update -

VEEMEE has a few thing's up its sleeve:

10402010_729566113746582_290098938095772996_n.jpg

Hey everyone! We've been working on something new and exciting over the last year, that we can’t wait to share with you! It’s not quite ready yet, but we want you to be the first to know about it when we’re ready to reveal the secret. So sign up to the mailing list today and you’re guaranteed to be one of the first people to find out. If you are a Playstation Home user, put in your PSN ID into the box and you’ll receive 200 free Acorns for Acorn Meadows Park*!

http://veemee.com/signup/

*Please be aware that Acorns may take up to 72 hours to enter your account. Offer ends 30th of September 2014.

Also, if you haven't gotten it already, the Dragon's Lair personal space is FREE in Estates (NA only).

0f4ac856f47c39f9315fca873939b6c1.png

Even the DL admittedly didn't realize it was STILL FREE

Get it while it's hot! :D

There are 5 free items in the Veemee 3D printer.  Challenges have been removed, I guess they don't plan to run any more 'seasons'.  Not a surprise, really.

FREE - x7

Stone-Washed Navy Boot Cut Jeans (Men - Legs)
Teal Mini-Skirt and Boots (Women - Legs)

ebf306ce9dd2cf4199e8f49c25807bf0.png
28b86daf6314338bb1cc4def56248999.png

In Hub - FREE neotopia rewards

neotopia T-shirt 1 (male)

neotopia T-shirt (female)

neotopia Flag LMO
neotopia sandwichboard LMO

6df978eecbabd63813372f17152bc109.png
df2f6c415c76807453fc861660e87f1a.png

736bf16316326e9a4032052f983b00d9.png
03fc50ed573de5af7ac137c53e538071.png

In Castle Strakh Graveyard -

Castle Strakh - Elegant Armchair (Chair - 1 slot)

8b9e2007103dd3fae6b06819a08b9c2e.png

I went into Acorn Meadows today and got a bunch of 'level ups' that gave me some acorns to spend on free stuff.  Not sure if this applies to everyone or not though...

I know that everyone is winding down their PS Home experience, but just wanted to remind you that since they closed the new items and coins/tokens/etc, they've released the first batch of free stuff.  You can find it in the Navigation tab on your menu.  Too much stuff to list, but includes a couple of personal spaces and a lot of furniture and clothes, a few companions, etc.

Have a great December, everyone! :wave:

I know that everyone is winding down their PS Home experience, but just wanted to remind you that since they closed the new items and coins/tokens/etc, they've released the first batch of free stuff. You can find it in the Navigation tab on your menu. Too much stuff to list, but includes a couple of personal spaces and a lot of furniture and clothes, a few companions, etc.

Have a great December, everyone!

I know that everyone is winding down their PS Home experience, but just wanted to remind you that since they closed the new items and coins/tokens/etc, they've released the first batch of free stuff. You can find it in the Navigation tab on your menu. Too much stuff to list, but includes a couple of personal spaces and a lot of furniture and clothes, a few companions, etc.

Have a great December, everyone! :wave:
Its been interesting. Finally 100 percented my PSN home trophies. Probably going to my last day on PSN Home. Unless the Content carries on to some other thing............

I'll miss my Silent Hill Robbie the Rabbit costume :(

I'd love to see a consolidated post with what's still out there free, and what can still be earned. It seems there are a lot of people showing up in Home to either see what all the fuss is about or to say goodbye.

I will likely hop in a few times a week until the end, if for no other reason than to see which companies give away all they can, like a good Bedford Falls'ian, or remain aloof in their Pottersville, money-miser mentality.

took a look around earlier today. I remember when I use to make fun of home when they were announcing it calling it a myth (it will never happen). well it lasted 5+ years with some people spending a lot of time and money enjoying it. the only thing left to mark the end of the ps3 is whenever they close the ps3 store.

it has been a strange ride.

Eariler I got kicked off.  Tried to log in  later got a 19 mb update.

I guess it was nice to have at least one last update. kind of a farewell I guess....

I miss my Silent Hill Robbie the Rabbit Cosutume  :(

bread's done
Back