PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Crazy frame picture: Free. Go to Kovoks Crazy furniture in navigation:

f36luu.png

Also - FREE in US Granzella Store (under the FREE tile):

GZ Gift - Appliance (45 furniture slots)

d3c6bbb05f03601fd0b292f2f4de7812.png

x7 - FREE

Smoking Genie Lamp - Ornament (1 furniture slot)

5990a05e1670501f494e226df05c6bf0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on Lockwood Life, I guess I'm coming in a little late but I have the Dream Island if you want to come in and tour it.  I'm also looking for someone to swap spaces with in the Lockwood gift machine too, send me a PM!

Haven't been on home yet( which I hear is having some navigation problems today) but I hear there is a free" Bunny Hop" LMO in Acorn Medows. Just go to the big bunny in the park to get it. There are also other free and low acorn things in the park

Haven't been on home yet( which I hear is having some navigation problems today) but I hear there is a free" Bunny Hop" LMO in Acorn Medows. Just go to the big bunny in the park to get it. There are also other free and low acorn things in the park
I have a hunch that goddessbunny42 will have the deets shortly. :D/

Does anyone have a club with one of the lockwood clubhouses we could be invited to?
Hey Helmutt . I can inv you to my clubhouse .. look for a club inv from me! :D

EDIT ... I tried to invite you to my club, but you already have 5 clubs, Hellmutt. :cry:

I have a hunch that goddessbunny42 will have the deets shortly. :D/
Sorry - I missed this post ... OK - to get your FREE Bunny Hop LMO, visit the Giant Bunny at Acorn Meadows Park Spring.

a1b6b84c3a02499c8b75a9b87ba207ce.png

And I know ralahinn1 posted this today, but yep, visit the Easter Vendor to get you FREE Giant Egg Locomotion - Gold

fa9072a738dfcca3daafe72887fc8307.png

... yep, for ZERO Acorns!!

:D

And I know ralahinn1 posted this today, but yep, visit the Easter Vendor to get you FREE Giant Egg Locomotion - Gold

fa9072a738dfcca3daafe72887fc8307.png

... yep, for ZERO Acorns!!

:D
I didn't post that one, thanks! I posted the Jam games head you get in navigation at the tile that says" Easter egg head".

[UK]

3s9vo.png

Come party with Hellfire Games and AlphaZone4 at the beach in Home Square tomorrow, April 29 @ 8:00pm BST! 

Cooldown-UK will be giving away free Inner Tube LMOs at the Giftinator 9000 for guests to lounge in the surf during the event. See you there!

Note: Due to Home Square being a busy place. Spaces will be limited, depending on the population of the server. Might involve bouncing around servers until settled.

I went to Theater 1 to see the new "Talent" show, it didn't load so I went to my apartment and was notified I got a new item, it was this:

-edited by person replying because I can't post links-
UPDATE: I can confirm, I just got it on a second account, though It took a day to get on it
Which region is this, tried on the US home twice and haven't been able to receive it. Tried on the day you updated about getting on second account too, just I couldn't post til now. :oldman:

Edit:

Also just to let you know since it's not in the MIB HQ rewards list post or on alphazone, I'd figure I'd post it. I dunno if this has been posted or not, but in the MIB shop there is a free neurolizer ornament if you enter the MIB space. I'm in the NA region.

It was in the US, it doesn't happen all the time, I was able to get it on 3 accounts, but not my others, I  am wondering if it is something random

Veemee acorn meadows park Birthday party items( free):

birthday party balloon dog companion: get it by sitting on top of cake

empty wrappers: get them by going to the pinata

Clown suit, shoes and gloves: Search for the pieces of missing cake( clown masks you can purchase at the birthday Vender)

Veemee acorn meadows park Birthday party items( free):

birthday party balloon dog companion: get it by sitting on top of cake

empty wrappers: get them by going to the pinata

Clown suit, shoes and gloves: Search for the pieces of missing cake( clown masks you can purchase at the birthday Vender)
Doesn't Search for the pieces of missing cake require something in order to do the quest? because it keeps asking me for a dog.

Doesn't Search for the pieces of missing cake require something in order to do the quest? because it keeps asking me for a dog.
Yes, you have to equip either a dog purchased from the Dog Park Vendor in AMP OR any three of the Binx dogs OR the Age of Swords Wolfhound.

I usually use my Wolfhound, aptly named Wolfy, to accomplish dog tasks in AMP. And technically, you could get a free AMP dog if you have not used your initial 200 acorns and gained another 100 on top of it.

Good Luck! :D

Before I forget..

10363816_858915290791005_4858383188622291359_n.png

Hellfire Games is having ANOTHER HT promotion .... Either scan their QR code or go to the website shown in the pic and receive for FREE, 70 gold HT coins, as well as their brand new Coin Shower item!

Happy Day, y'all! :D/

FREE - x7

Futuristic Mini -Dress Top (Female - Torso)                   Futuristic Mini-Dress (Female - Legs)

a54751d1e4af61c30599d3b105ad0e78.png
47533d343d37a27010c4b06bf125e1ba.png

Also, I haven't seen these posted for the start of Acorn Meadows Park's 1st Birthday last week on Update Wednesday, but VEEMEE released their 3D Printers in 10 different colours to commemorate it. Each are 22 spaces (Appliance) and found in the FREE tab of VEEMEE's store.

0e59a497ab19712eaa83918cb239c78c.png
b0b1e6b4f2fed4397063feedfaac909f.png
ce3574d82831b7b7373af1134361d49c.png
1734cb675c64eb4c45b31ec5240e904f.png
7edc03222032210a86a1f7abc3206fc7.png
199655bc658635c18b27b140fa339d31.png
92f1027be873fefaa02c0778a35cd743.png
d6543b73b009d2581e50456759e72934.png
6014969cdf31da8818b7db0f2ab242fc.png
ebc3a2f7f07c26259994b0c0d3077f13.png

Enjoy! :p

[UK] go to the" Godzilla" plinth in Home square, watch the trailer, and get a" Godzilla" picture frame( it has a number of still pictures to view from the movie, and only takes 1 slot)

Before I forget..

10363816_858915290791005_4858383188622291359_n.png

Hellfire Games is having ANOTHER HT promotion .... Either scan their QR code or go to the website shown in the pic and receive for FREE, 70 gold HT coins, as well as their brand new Coin Shower item!

Happy Day, y'all! :D/
If you try to get this, and don't, see if you have AD BLOCK on, you will have to turn it off to see the code, I tried 3 times before I found out to turn off my AD BLOCK and I got the code

[UK]Male EXO suit:

Go to home square and interact with the" Edge of Tomorrow" Kiosk. Watch the trailer to earn the suit:

inzvh3.jpg

Soccer supporter head boppers , male and female, go to the icon that has the soccer ball on it in navigation, new and featured items

First of all, the new Challenges Season 5 begins June 4th with new rewards to earn.

There is also a free disco rug from Kovok in their store tab as well. I did not see it posted anywhere here.

I would think that we will be hearing if we will be getting an E3 event in Home this year pretty soon (as in this week). Hopefully we are and will offer all sorts of free things but we will see very soon I guess. 

This is sort of off topic I guess but does anyone here have interest in trading? I have multiple Home codes that I doubt I will use (mainly because I own most already). I would be interested in Home items (like the cyber goth outfit from the gift machine) as well as various non-Home items. If interested, message me and I will let you know all I have to trade!

Free in x-7" snow cloud"  I think it might be an LMO

UPDATE: Not an LMO, a furniture item

Soccer ball LMO, go to the fountain in Acorn meadows park( I heard there is a swim Lmo too, but I haven't found it yet).

Free" Water feature", go to the public Ajagara's peak space

UPDATE: the swim Lmo is in a cave behind the waterfall

Alphazone4 and Spunland free stuff:

Spunland-2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQ7k8_TL1Q

• AlphaZone4 Boxing Gloves (male)
  • AlphaZone4 Boxing Gloves (female)
  • AlphaZone4 Dance
  • AlphaZone4 Picture Puzzle

bread's done