PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

If you missed it last year, you can now get the Shimmer the Magenta Fairy [Companion] at the Lockwood HQ space.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the indianbeast']Can someone please PM me of all the full version games that you get being a PS plus member? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Wrong thread. This is about PlayStation Home. If you can't find the right thread, or can't start your own thread, you might want to just use Google to find the answer. In fact, I believe you can find lists of all or most of the free PS+ content in the official PS forums. Or you can just look yourself as they are listed in the PS+ section of the PSN Store.

PS Home Chainsaw Code
M98C-TBND-KGCR
EJBL-MEND-92FN
6H53-9MN6-P85G
B2LA-8QNK-9EM3

Killzone 3 Helghast Costume (EU Only)
DGNP-NNN2-BTLA
Q482-GLNF-FJ9C

R&C Home/Avi Bundle
T6RC-B6N3-JEBJ
RK95-TENG-J9HN

[quote name='georox']How do you get the magenta fairy thing in lockwood?[/QUOTE]

I think I read you have to access the auction machine in the back. I already have the fairy, so I can't confirm it for you.

[quote name='NovaKane']PS Home Chainsaw Code
M98C-TBND-KGCR
EJBL-MEND-92FN
6H53-9MN6-P85G
B2LA-8QNK-9EM3

Killzone 3 Helghast Costume (EU Only)
DGNP-NNN2-BTLA
Q482-GLNF-FJ9C

R&C Home/Avi Bundle
T6RC-B6N3-JEBJ
RK95-TENG-J9HN[/QUOTE]

Guess i'm too late for any of these? What are the R&C ones anyway?

would have loved that (whatever that is) or the Killzone 3 outfit for my EU account! :(

At pier park, get abducted by the UFO, by standing in the middle of the circle by where the ferris wheel was, ans get a New years alien helmet reward.

[quote name='georox']How do you get the magenta fairy thing in lockwood?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hellmutt']I think I read you have to access the auction machine in the back. I already have the fairy, so I can't confirm it for you.[/QUOTE]

It's the same as the previous rewards, just stand anywhere along the glass barrior between the Auction Machine and the items displayed behind it.

If you did that and it did not give you the reward, and you carefully checked your inventory menu and the inventory storage menu and still can't find it, then you might try restarting Home to get the reward to pop up.

[quote name='vic_x51']At pier park, get abducted by the UFO, by standing in the middle of the circle by where the ferris wheel was, ans get a New years alien helmet reward.[/QUOTE]

There is also a necklace / bracelet combo reward for entering the space. These should be available for all regions except Japan.

[quote name='vic_x51']At pier park, get abducted by the UFO, by standing in the middle of the circle by where the ferris wheel was, ans get a New years alien helmet reward.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up for others, you do not need to wear the New Year's Eve Bracelets or do anything special to get abducted. Just stand in the circle deck area and wait. Also, there has to be a minimum of four in the circle to get the alien ship to come down, so if you are on a private lobby, you'll need to find three others to stand in the circle.

The order of abduction appears to be random, as I was in a lobby where several people were already in the circle area, some claiming they still had not been abducted, but it abducted me after just two others before me. YMMV

Also, you can keep getting abducted, but so far there are no other rewards.

Also, there is an interesting trail of those triangle lights that lead to another triangle light attached to the wall, where the end of times signs are... Still unknown what that might be all about.

GZ's New Year's event will start in the next few hours, and supposedly there will be a reward(s).

The event will be held in both their Southern Island Hideaway and Great Edo of Nippon public spaces.

GZ/Irem events often require a lengthy load time, so don't expect to make it in time if you wait to the last few minutes to join. In fact, the countdown will begin at 11:30 PM on New Year’s Eve.

Here are the times for each region converted to EST

JP GMT +9 Mon 10am
HK GMT +8 Mon 11am
EU GMT +1 Mon 6pm or 7pm (possibly GMT +0)
NA GMT -5 Mon Midnight

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Juggernaught's Confetti Bomb active item is now giving the reward: Ney Year's Crown and Glasses.[/QUOTE]

Thanks will check out.

also are the GZ rewards the same in either hideaway or Edo ?
are the rewards the same across regions ?

Add me if you want it, I'll be on for about 10 more minutes.

I'll be on randomly tomorrow day/night too, I'll post whenever I'm on.

[quote name='georox']Add me if you want it, I'll be on for about 10 more minutes.

I'll be on randomly tomorrow day/night too, I'll post whenever I'm on.[/QUOTE]

request sent.

So what was the once for? Sorry I'm just really all new to PSHome.

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']request sent.[/QUOTE]

Accepted, invited. FYI so everyone knows, I have the stocking hanging still. Not sure if it still gives gifts, but you can try if you didn't get the companion yet.

[quote name='georox']Accepted, invited. FYI so everyone knows, I have the stocking hanging still. Not sure if it still gives gifts, but you can try if you didn't get the companion yet.[/QUOTE]

I got a gift from the stocking, Thanks.

New years: Looks like the event space provides two Rewards (that i know of). One for arriving - necklace and bracelet (m/f), and one for being abducted into the space craft - Helmet (m/f)

The Confetti Bomb Ornament from Juggernaut gives two rewards, crown/tiara and 2013 sunglasses (m/f)

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']GZ's New Year's event will start in the next few hours, and supposedly there will be a reward(s).

The event will be held in both their Southern Island Hideaway and Great Edo of Nippon public spaces.

GZ/Irem events often require a lengthy load time, so don't expect to make it in time if you wait to the last few minutes to join. In fact, the countdown will begin at 11:30 PM on New Year’s Eve.

Here are the times for each region converted to EST

JP GMT +9 Mon 10am
HK GMT +8 Mon 11am
EU GMT +1 Mon 6pm or 7pm (possibly GMT +0)
NA GMT -5 Mon Midnight[/QUOTE]

I just finished attending the JP event time... Was interesting... As the sun came up there was a special show by a bunch of dolphins jumping in synch, and one of the giant sea dragons... But no automatic reward.

A friend of mine in Japan thankfully told me to go to the Edo space and locate the new IPC, No Fashion Sense Ohatsu, at the crossroads section (she's a very colorfully dressed girl). She will ask for a code, put in this: 82712518

She will then given you two rewards:

Gift Money Envelope [Ornament]
Treasure Map [Wall Hanging] A treasure map for the GZ Southern Island

The treasure map shows a red X mark where the underwater cave is that you can swim to using the Ocean Swim game. When you go there locate the treasure icon to get a Bar of Gold [Ornament] (10 kilo bar of gold stamped by GZ)

[quote name='vic_x51']Aw man I slept threw it, hmm I.wonder if NA will be exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

Most likely, but it appears we may not have to attend any of these before it turns midnight in those regions to get the rewards, as I logged into my HK account and was able to find the girl at Edo and give her the exact same code to get the rewards, and the gold bar, all without having been in the GZ spaces at midnight regional time.

BTW: New Wardrobe Wars Participation Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I just finished attending the JP event time... Was interesting... As the sun came up there was a special show by a bunch of dolphins jumping in synch, and one of the giant sea dragons... But no automatic reward.

A friend of mine in Japan thankfully told me to go to the Edo space and locate the new IPC at the crossroads section (she's a very colorfully dressed girl). She will ask for a code, put in this: 82712518

The treasure map shows a red X mark where the underwater cave is that you can swim to using the Ocean Swim game. When you go there locate the treasure icon to get a Bar of Gold [Ornament] (10 kilo bar of gold stamped by GZ)[/QUOTE]

Is this good in the USA? I can't find the girl you mention in Edo. Am I too late, although it's still New Years Eve here?
Edit: It sounds like I need to get in there at Midnight Eastern, 9PM Pacific tonight?

[quote name='hellmutt']Is this good in the USA? I can't find the girl you mention in Edo. Am I too late, although it's still New Years Eve here?
Edit: It sounds like I need to get in there at Midnight Eastern, 9PM Pacific tonight?[/QUOTE]

Yea for NA correct.

[quote name='hellmutt']Is this good in the USA? I can't find the girl you mention in Edo. Am I too late, although it's still New Years Eve here?
Edit: It sounds like I need to get in there at Midnight Eastern, 9PM Pacific tonight?[/QUOTE]

That's right, the girl appears after midnight in the GMT TZs I listed for each of the four regions. It's not known how long she will stay though.

HK Home: The Japanese Hagoita for New Year 2013 quests have started. Just go to Home Square and activate the quest from the Activity Board, and after about a minute you should get a Quest Alert message saying you completed that quest and rewarded the Type A Hagoita with #2 on it [Hand Item].

There will be a new quest each day, four quests in total. Presumably in the order of the years: 2-0-1-3

Is this good in the USA? I can't find the girl you mention in Edo. Am I too late, although it's still New Years Eve here?

New years Day Girl still in Edo just used and code works USA

[quote name='Dymond Dragon']Is this good in the USA? I can't find the girl you mention in Edo. Am I too late, although it's still New Years Eve here?

New years Day Girl still in Edo just used and code works USA [/QUOTE]

I just checked, and she is still there, at the center of the space where the streets meet. When standing by her it will say "No Fashion Sense Ohatsu", and the rewards are still available.

I have found, if you run to the center of edition before it has fully loaded. The colorful girl is not there. She is one of the last things to load in that space. So be patient, she will appear.

I just finished attending the JP event time... Was interesting... As the sun came up there was a special show by a bunch of dolphins jumping in synch, and one of the giant sea dragons... But no automatic reward.

A friend of mine in Japan thankfully told me to go to the Edo space and locate the new IPC, No Fashion Sense Ohatsu, at the crossroads section (she's a very colorfully dressed girl). She will ask for a code, put in this: 82712518

The treasure map shows a red X mark where the underwater cave is that you can swim to using the Ocean Swim game. When you go there locate the treasure icon to get a Bar of Gold [Ornament] (10 kilo bar of gold stamped by GZ)
pg182

There's a new 2013 headband reward at Glittering Sands Beach which replaces the 2012 one previously available. As before, you will need to be a guest on a floaty to receive.

[quote name='hellmutt']That has been spent. Where did it come from?[/QUOTE]
It was still working yesterday, some girl in home gave it to me

bread's done
Back