PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Ohh, should've thought of that. Thanks for the trick.
Finally got them!

Next up - dynamic theme xD

If anyone cares (saw this posted on this thread)...

Pre-order Bioshock 2 at amazon, and you get a Big Daddy Outfit for your PS Home avatar:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/Bioshock_2_Avatar_outfit_3.jpg
Bioshock_2_Avatar_outfit_3.jpg

PS3 - http://www.amazon.com/BioShock-2-Spe.../dp/B002I0J7C2

I didn't get the new apartment w/items yet due to being broke... so I can't help people out with unlocks this time.

some good free stof coming tomorrow
and after..
in the theatre there's going to be socom shirts if you watch the trailer
12th-15th
16th-18th
19th-23th
Different shirt for each couple of days.

NA Home:

Free Cupid's Arrow - Threads, Male > Torso
Free Box of Candy - Threads, Female > Hats

Free Picture Frame - Use the Photobooth in the mall. The frame is small as hell btw lol.

Free Rock Poster - Play the Sony make.believe game. Start by gettin' a clue from one of the black dots in Central Plaza.

Free Animated Valentine's Day shirt (M/F) - Play the Cupid game in Singstar.

Free Cupid outfit from Photo Booth in mall if dressed appropriately. Elephant mask from Uncharted 2 space, White Heart shirt from Namco arcade, Red or Gold Boxing Gloves from EA (optional I believe but unsure), Default red sweats and the default white shoes with white socks.

The boxing gloves don't seem to be a requirement. I was able to get the outfit with barbells instead, but everything else was the same.

NA HOME:

Waterfall Terrace Bundle Issue - Outstanding Items Free for a Limited Time

How to get: Furniture is located at Furniture... first floor of the mall, behind the stairs to the right of Estates.

As some of you may know, select items contained within the Waterfall Terrace Bundle have not been appearing in inventories after purchase. We apologize deeply for this error. As a gesture of good will (and a means to making sure everyone that purchased this bundle receives these items), we will be making these items free to the entire community starting at 12:00am PT on Saturday, February 13th and ending at 12:00am PT on Monday, February 15th.

Venetian Mask Bundle [Now Free - For a Limited Time]

How to get: Threads 1 > Headgear

As some of you may know, select items contained within the Venetian Mask Bundle have not been appearing in inventories after purchase. We apologize deeply for this error. As a gesture of good will (and a means to making sure everyone that purchased this bundle receives these items), we will be making this bundle free to the entire community starting at 12:00am PT on Saturday, February 13th and ending at 12:00am PT on Monday, February 15th.

Ah! Thank god for glitches. We getting free loot so make sure you get these folks!!!

I got two of venetian mask for the male and one for the female so I guess that's complete. However I only got two free items from the waterfall terrace bundle, the iron and copper fire tools. Is that all that is free?

2 ppl with the same elephant getup is needed for photo booth. Singstar room is one you enter the room keep pressing X as there is no npc and it is sorta hidden.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I got two of venetian mask for the male and one for the female so I guess that's complete. However I only got two free items from the waterfall terrace bundle, the iron and copper fire tools. Is that all that is free?[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir. That's all that should be free for those were the items that wouldn't appear in the bundles that people bought.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I got two of venetian mask for the male and one for the female so I guess that's complete. However I only got two free items from the waterfall terrace bundle, the iron and copper fire tools. Is that all that is free?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember which ones exactly, but there were two free tables as well.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']You are correct sir. That's all that should be free for those were the items that wouldn't appear in the bundles that people bought.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for clarifying that for me :).

[quote name='Novakane']I don't remember which ones exactly, but there were two free tables as well. [/QUOTE]

Ooh awesome, I'll check later to confirm that.

[quote name='NovaKane']I don't remember which ones exactly, but there were two free tables as well.[/QUOTE]

Tables too...hm, I'll check later after work.

There is also a free table from the WT bundle.

JP - Central Plaza - go to the floating exclamation point - enter code 20100306 for a free black love letter (apt item) -- not sure what's that about but its free LOL

hello

Been a lurker for a while now, great thread Jerajdai

JP Home new KOEI space - I got a one piece footsoldier (i assume) outfit for both m/f when i first entered. It does not appear in the outfit section of the wardrobe but is in the shoe, trouser & torso sections which each show it as a one piece item

[quote name='NovaKane']I don't remember which ones exactly, but there were two free tables as well.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from getting the items. It's the Waterfall Terrace Table & Waterfall Terrace Coffee Table, thanks!

[quote name='eau']There is also a free table from the WT bundle. [/QUOTE]

Just checked, and didn't see any free WT tables :cry:

[quote name='dyeknom']go from central plaza's orb to the orb in the mall, second floor (next to furniture) and watch the video.[/QUOTE]

Actually I do believe that the orbs give out a random clue, and depending on the clue you get the location of the orb will change. I tried multiple times, once my orb was in the theater another time it was in the mall.

Although you can do the game multiple times it always seems to play the same video and you only get the poster the first time you do it. Perhaps they will be adding more videos and prizes in the future.

NA Home:

Tons of FREE ITEMS!!

- Male/Female "Android" suits
- "The Tester" Loser Bag Head thing
- Loot GOLD BAG ornament
- All the furniture from Ghosbusters* and Director Personal Spaces!!!

[quote name='darknight88']NA Home:

Tons of FREE ITEMS!!

- Loot GOLD BAG ornament

It only takes me 10 minutes to load home from my purchases... god I hate todays update. It's going to be 30 now, isn't it?

Free make.believe drumset for watching their new movie. Just complete one of the orb clues in the central plaza and watch the movie to receive it. It's the same procedure as getting the sony poster.

2qvs6zt.jpg

[quote name='darknight88']NA Home:

Tons of FREE ITEMS!!

- Loot GOLD BAG ornament

There's a helmet, DJ bag, and headphones available in the new Motorstorm area. You can get them by doing the treasure hunt the girl at the merch stall gives you.

I literally redecorated my entire apartment with all the free furniture combined with the free stuff I already had lol.

[quote name='Azure Seas']There's a helmet, DJ bag, and headphones available in the new Motorstorm area. You can get them by doing the treasure hunt the girl at the merch stall gives you.[/QUOTE]

There's also a green Motorstorm shirt you get seperate from the treasure hunt. It's probably time release because I hung around in the space for awhile helpin' some ppl and it just popped up on the screen after awhile. My guess is bein' there for 30 minutes.

[quote name='georox']The Loot stuff is no longer free I believe.[/QUOTE]

Wow, glad I jumped on that!

JPN Home:

Stop in the Theatre Space and watch the Gundam trailer to receive a Home item.

His and her Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn T-shirt:

Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam%20Unicorn%20T-shirt%20-%20Male.png
Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam%20Unicorn%20T-shirt%20-%20Female.png

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Free make.believe drumset for watching their new movie. Just complete one of the orb clues in the central plaza and watch the movie to receive it. It's the same procedure as getting the sony poster.

2qvs6zt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Interstella, what is that you have in the back left corner? It looks like a round speaker tower... but Iv'e never seen it before.

[quote name='NovaKane']JPN Home:

Stop in the Theatre Space and watch the Gundam trailer to receive a Home item.

His and her Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn T-shirt:

Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam%20Unicorn%20T-shirt%20-%20Male.png
Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam%20Unicorn%20T-shirt%20-%20Female.png
[/QUOTE]

With Haro too. Dang...

Quick questions to those with accounts for different regions, same e-mail cannot be used for different account unless doing region jumping? If create account for different region, there is no need to do the region jump right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres 4 Free Tshirts on the Motorstorm Space.

Stay 1 hour = green T.
2nd Hour = blue T
3rd Hour = Light-blue T
4th hour = red T

After every hour you must leave and come back for the other hour.

[quote name='darknight88']Theres 4 Free Tshirts on the Motorstorm Space.

Stay 1 hour = green T.
2nd Hour = blue T
3rd Hour = Light-blue T
4th hour = red T

After every hour you must leave and come back for the other hour.[/QUOTE]

Boy...such a boring task that be for free shirts. Guess I'll have to do it then.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Boy...such a boring task that be for free shirts. Guess I'll have to do it then.[/QUOTE]

If you do, do it, then before leaving after the hour has gone by, see if you got the tshirt. Sometimes you dont get a message nor the lagg. So check and if its there wait a bit then leave and come back. Some time the item may glitch and only get it when you return.

[quote name='darknight88']Theres 4 Free Tshirts on the Motorstorm Space.

Stay 1 hour = green T.
2nd Hour = blue T
3rd Hour = Light-blue T
4th hour = red T

After every hour you must leave and come back for the other hour.[/QUOTE]
So I just to go to the MotorStorm space and leave it running for an hour while I go about my other business (and do this 4 times)?

[quote name='eau']So I just to go to the MotorStorm space and leave it running for an hour while I go about my other business (and do this 4 times)?[/QUOTE]

yea but you cant leave it hanging there idleing. You need to have a rubber band attached to your controller or else you will be kicked from inactivity.(after 20 mins i think)

[quote name='Stealthcat']New Socom shirt up in Theatre 3?[/QUOTE]

I'm in theatre 3 right now I'm not getting anything! :cry:

Hey, I really like this thread it's been really helpful for me in the past week!! :)
I love the tons of free stuff in the irem square!!
Also I've been working on getting the nurse/doctor outfit from the ward of despair in Siren, I thought you just got it if you made it to the end portal before the time runs out.. but I just got a baggy zombie shirt (pretty cool but disappointing)
I didn't seem to find anything on this thread about it so I asked around and apparently when you're in the basement there are 3 different rooms with pieces of the costume in it. You need to get all 3 and make it through the portal before time runs out.. while avoiding being zombie lunch :)
Apparently the three rooms with the items are, the furnace room, the one with the lockers, and the office.
So I'm gonna try and do that.. when I'm not so jumpy.
lol

bread's done
Back