PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

I only have the first hour motorstorm shirt, but I thought I'd upload a photo (or a link because I can't post photos)
Wow can't post links either!
here erase the spaces in the link

http: //i49 .tinypic. com /34ffqjt. jpg

If anyone wants to visit the LocoRoco space let me know. I think you get an ornament for talking to the MuiMui King, not positive. PSN tag - Warked. Let me know via PM on CAG though so I actually check my PSN stuff.

[quote name='georox']If anyone wants to visit the LocoRoco space let me know. I think you get an ornament for talking to the MuiMui King, not positive. PSN tag - Warked. Let me know via PM on CAG though so I actually check my PSN stuff.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that is true. Its an ornament with a Loco Roco and Mui Mui.

[quote name='iHolly']Hey, I really like this thread it's been really helpful for me in the past week!! :)
I love the tons of free stuff in the irem square!!
Also I've been working on getting the nurse/doctor outfit from the ward of despair in Siren, I thought you just got it if you made it to the end portal before the time runs out.. but I just got a baggy zombie shirt (pretty cool but disappointing)
I didn't seem to find anything on this thread about it so I asked around and apparently when you're in the basement there are 3 different rooms with pieces of the costume in it. You need to get all 3 and make it through the portal before time runs out.. while avoiding being zombie lunch :)
Apparently the three rooms with the items are, the furnace room, the one with the lockers, and the office.
So I'm gonna try and do that.. when I'm not so jumpy.
lol[/QUOTE]

The best place to practice Ward of Despair is on Hong Kong Home. The place is literally empty most of the time, so you have all the time and space to explore without anyone seemin' like they're in the way.

Here's a guide I found that could probably help you out. It breaks down each Scenario and the locations for each clothin' item.

I used to think WoD was difficult, but after a few runs all the scenarios are really easy and I realized just how small the place is lol.

[quote name='darknight88']Theres 4 Free Tshirts on the Motorstorm Space.

Stay 1 hour = green T.
2nd Hour = blue T
3rd Hour = Light-blue T
4th hour = red T

After every hour you must leave and come back for the other hour.[/QUOTE]

Here are pics of them all. I still only have green. I'm gonna get the rest when I get a chance.

o92ul0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NovaKane']
Here are pics of them all. I still only have green. I'm gonna get the rest when I get a chance.

o92ul0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These almost remind me of the Heavy Rain shirts, except without the stupid collar (and more colorful). Thanks for the pics!!

I also read that in theater 8 is 2 free tester shirts, or its probably 4, 2 male, 2 female, but one has a males face and the other has a females face, probably 2 of the contestents from THE TESTER SHOW. Also when I was going for the motorstorm shirts, at the end of the time for the red shirt I froze, and so I went to my XMB to see if it registered, and under account management>downloads(i forgot the correct name)>services>SPE-HOME--- I was looking at my purchases and loging them, well there were 2 listings there I noticed; ALIEN TROPHY, and ANDROID TROPHY, and the dates were the same as the dates I got the free ANDROID, and the other date I got the ALIEN BUNDLE, so it appears that if you have both then you should see both of these as well, and im sure which you got if its just 1 or the other, you should see that one. Now they said 4-6 weeks to receive the trophys, but at least we know there is a space ready to receive the ones associated with the one(s) you picked up.
O yeah also, in SALT SHOOTER game, there are a few ornaments you will receive, 4 I think, I think you get them for clearing levels 3,5,25,50, and if you cleared these than they should unlock, I think when you go into the game and start it, I forgot the exact details, but I know 25,50 are right, and 3 i think is right as well. This just came to mind, so sorry if it's not totally accurate, but the SALT SHOOTER IS PRIVATE AGAIN, so go back to playing it, it's back to normal.

Thanx for the headsup mrdiamond666!

Yes, the new Tester items are 2 new Tshirts for Free. One with "Barmy" on it and that gansta chick.

And you are correct about the Alien/Android trophy thing. Anyone who downloaded one or both of them will get a trophy in the future. Basically its ours, we just got to wait till its uploaded to the servers and unlocked.

Finally the big talk of PSforums is the $14 suit...yes you heard me, it cost $14!! But its for both male/female, sorta like a bundle. Its a golden suit that has money falling animation. I read its only for slae for a month and touted as a "rare" item. There are ppls complaining about it since its nuts to pay $14 both a virtual item but again, everything is optional and ppls can buy at their will so I frankly dont mind such things.

[quote name='darknight88']
Finally the big talk of PSforums is the $14 suit...yes you heard me, it cost $14!! But its for both male/female, sorta like a bundle. Its a golden suit that has money falling animation. I read its only for slae for a month and touted as a "rare" item. There are ppls complaining about it since its nuts to pay $14 both a virtual item but again, everything is optional and ppls can buy at their will so I frankly dont mind such things.
[/QUOTE]

All it shows is that people LOVE to complain, especially if they see someone have something they don't have and or can't afford. Personally it's not worth it to me, and that's why I wont buy it, but it gets tiresome constantly reading people whining about the cost of this or that. The solution as you say is VERY simple, don't buy it! *sigh*

[quote name='darknight88']Thanx for the headsup mrdiamond666!

Yes, the new Tester items are 2 new Tshirts for Free. One with "Barmy" on it and that gansta chick.[/QUOTE]

There was nothin' gangsta about Roni lol.

Apartment I have with unlockables:
Zombie
just enter to get 2 costumes (1 male 1 female)
Pirate Ship
4k points total gets all 4 rewards
Villains Lair
  • Treasure Chest: Interact with "Treasure Viewer".

Village Griefer mini-game:

• Fallen Hero: Interact with "Village Griefer".

• Excalibur: Score [500] points.

• Diamond: Score [700] points.

World Domination mini-game:

• Gold Bar: Interact with "World Domination".

• Briefcase: Beat any region.

• Golden Fleece: [Obtain [1000|2000] capture bonus points in a single turn].

• Golden Gun: Turn entire globe red.

• Golden Chalice: Score 400,000 points.

• Genie Lamp: Complete a multiplayer internet game.

Neptune
Puzzle in under 10 minutes = horns
25k points on shooting game = table
LocoRoco Island
Talk to MuiMui King for ornament
London Tavern (FORGOT I HAD IT! :D)
Complete the Beer Pumps Combinations.

A = Monkey Spoon Fight.
B = Discoloured Snow.
C = Blithering Idiot.
D = Home Brau.

1: BAC.
2: DBC.
3: CAD.
4: ACD.

Because I have just finished level 50 of the SodiumOne Salt Shooter game I will be on and off tonight inviting people, so PM ME ON CAG if you want an invite to one of the above (and send a friend Req. on PS Home)

(ON THE CAG PM INCLUDE YOUR PSN NAME! If I don't see a friend req. from it, or you don't include a name, chances are I'll just ignore it. If I have a message on PSN w/none on CAG, also ignored. Seriously, contact me here first, as I get notified here, PSN messages don't go to my email.)

And curse RLS members for getting an outfit! >_> I can't find one to mooch a code from. =P I'll likely be fishing until I get PMs.

*Offer valid tonight only. Feb 26th 2010, until 11:59 PM EST.

If I fall asleep before midnight, all PM's received after I fell asleep but before 11:59 PM EST will be counted, and I'll get with you tomorrow or something.

[quote name='Seanicus']tyvm georox for allowing me to get everything. :):applause:[/QUOTE]

Find a guide for the Villains Lair so you know what you need to do/what items there are to get, and so you have a checklist, and I can invite you another day. I have the next week off.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Off topic: I'm still wondering why Home is still in Beta form. Shouldn't it be past that by now?[/QUOTE]

No. In fact they just started their second closed beta access to Home Version 2.0 - so clearly many things are in the process of changing. However, no one is forced to use Home, thus if being labeled Beta bothers anyone, they can simply choose not to use the service.

Cast of The Tester shirt in Threads :) if it hasn't already been mentioned

I like this one better than the individual shirts.. find it kind of creepy walking around with someone's face on my shirt lol :p

Free Sony helmet when you play the "make believe" game. You first have to take the correct picture dependin' on the clue in Central Plaza. Then go back for another clue and go to the correct location as you normally would.

For the second clue, if you get somethin' talkin' about T-logy, go to the theater.

I know this is not the place to post this, but I have the exclusive and elusive Big Daddy HOME costume for trade/sale.

I am just posting it here so the people who really love HOME get a shot at it.

NA Home.

-To get the Free Make.Believe Black/White Tshit : Be at the Central Plaza at the top of the hour. Meaning a few minutes before the next hour starts. I was there at 11:58AM and at 12:02PM, I got the tshirt. The center orb will flash and you will get your shirt.

-Seaside Shore Irem spaces has a few FREE items. I heard there are 5 Rings/4 Chests/1 pair of shoes. To get them, you must go underwater and look for flashing white light.(2 possible areas, far left and far right underwater) You can only find one every 15 minutes but you can leave and come back to find them quicker. Items are gotten randomly so if you get the same thing, try again.

[quote name='NovaKane']For the second clue, if you get somethin' talkin' about T-logy, go to the theater.[/QUOTE]

For me the first clue was "Hey, look at the A!" and I had to take a picture of the "A" in "MALL"
Second clue was "What's a home without furniture?" and I just went upstairs in the Mall and the orb was there in front of the furniture shop.

Racing helmet.. sweet :cool:

EU Home:

Hustle Kings Shirt/Cape (M/F) - just play the game (Hustle Kings Ball Dodge) and you get it after the last frame.

Hustle Kings Crown (M/F) - be in first place by the end of the game.

4403467537_4b26748925.jpg

^ Pic from EU Blog.

I ended up with the crown on both of my EU accounts which surprised me lol. It looks really cool too.

IDK if this was posted yet, but the sodium salt shooter ornaments are unlocked when you have beaten levels ***3, 5, 30, 50*** So when you beat 1 of these levels, you receive an ornament for the achievement

**-off topic subject** You can place furniture in the salt shooter game space. You have to put it down quick. And also have to place it quick, little by little inching it when you move it. Ill have pix of mine in a few hours, and will post 2 or 3 to show you it can be done. lol.

Free 30 Million Scorpion Stomps Emoticon (under Headphones) when you go to the Sodium Hub. I think it pops up when the WWW loading circles disappears, but I got it sometime in between travelling from the hub to the Saltshooter space

If anybody has the waterfall terrace and/or the pirate galleon apartment and some spare time, please add me! (iHolly) I'd love to get the free stuff from those places.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere... but you get a blue shirt with a yellow logo from dancing in the spotlight 5 times at the Singstar VIP room

and if anyone else was having a hard time finding the 'gamer lounge' with the new nav system, the way I can find it is through the MAP in the Central Plaza. Under home spaces it's still there.. but for some reason I just can't find it anywhere in my navigator.. weird

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Off topic: I'm still wondering why Home is still in Beta form. Shouldn't it be past that by now?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']No. In fact they just started their second closed beta access to Home Version 2.0 - so clearly many things are in the process of changing. However, no one is forced to use Home, thus if being labeled Beta bothers anyone, they can simply choose not to use the service.[/QUOTE]

Digital-Nitrate is correct. It seems they are moving a lot faster on all things Home recently. I assume they must have to keep calling it Beta for legal purposes. This way if something changes dramatically (if Home becomes a Premium User only feature, need to shut it down a week, etc), they'll be ok legally. This more than likely will never happen, it's just an example (we don't need anymore rumors spreading around here). At the end of the day, it's still in development, so they're correct in still calling it a Beta.

Enjoy Home in all it's glory!!

[quote name='iHolly']If anybody has the waterfall terrace and/or the pirate galleon apartment and some spare time, please add me! (iHolly) I'd love to get the free stuff from those places.

[/QUOTE]

"some spare time" is far from the waterfall terrace. You have to catch hundreds (likely a thousand+ with how bad RNG is) of fish to get the outfit.

[quote name='georox']"some spare time" is far from the waterfall terrace. You have to catch hundreds (likely a thousand+ with how bad RNG is) of fish to get the outfit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... you're right lol
The pirate galleon stuff looks pretty cool though it probably wouldn't take me that long to play the "Man the Cannon" game..
but yeah it would probably take (especially me) a lifetime to catch 25 rainbow trout, 175 pike and 300 golden mahseer at the waterfall terrace lol.. #-o
sigh.

[quote name='darknight88']NA Home:

Free Trophy T shirt on Theater 6 - Just wait 31 minutes there and you'll get it :)

large_T031-1.png
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Got mine today.

NA Home:

Here's a code that still works for the FREE Jeans with the PlayStation belt buckle. It's supposed to be from some event that went on yesterday.

Use it ASAP, I don't know how long it will last!

4gtt-c3bc-e8ne

[quote name='NovaKane']
NA Home:

Here's a code that still works for the FREE Jeans with the PlayStation belt buckle. It's supposed to be from some event that went on yesterday.

Use it ASAP, I don't know how long it will last!

4gtt-c3bc-e8ne
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, NovaKane!! Just did this and it's still working. Here's the link for online code redemption (for anyone at work...like me :cry:):

PSN Account Management link

[quote name='NovaKane']Thanks. Got mine today.

Use it ASAP, I don't know how long it will last! [/QUOTE]

Dang I missed it :( so close too. #-o

I really wish I lived near a 7-eleven right now...

If you didn't know already, if you buy a 2 litre bottle of mountain dew from any participating 7-eleven you get a really sweet green mountain dew hoodie by redeeming the code on the tag around the neck of the bottle.
Also the promotion is only up till March 31st

c393a2ceafdad1bee7ea417417626443.png

JP Home:
- Multicolor glow stick when you do the new survey at the Music Cafe.

EU Home:
- Complete Lunar Leap in under three minutes at the GAME space to get the space outfit.

[quote name='iHolly']I really wish I lived near a 7-eleven right now...

If you didn't know already, if you buy a 2 litre bottle of mountain dew from any participating 7-eleven you get a really sweet green mountain dew hoodie by redeeming the code on the inside of the label around the neck of the bottle.

c393a2ceafdad1bee7ea417417626443.png
[/QUOTE]

If anyone has an extra code for this hoodie, I will make it worth your while. 20 7-11's I have been to and I still haven't seen the coupon that has this.

[quote name='djbooba']If anyone has an extra code for this hoodie, I will make it worth your while. 20 7-11's I have been to and I still haven't seen the coupon that has this.[/QUOTE]
I could possibly get a code before days end, I have a 7-11 in my vicinity, It's the only one I have found out of 10 or so, I'm in Colorado BTW. I heard that the 7-11's that are taking part are corporate ran 7-11's, the ones that are not are franchise ran. I'm not sure how to get the info on which is which, with a list of all of them. But Ill go there this afternoon, and see if they have any left, they didnt have any on the bottles the last 2 times I went. But you never know.

O, also, in the EU HOME, is a free NAMCO VENDING MACHINE, I'm sure its like the ones that NA got for free. Its probably in the furniture store, under ornaments, or a NAMCO chip. But I didn't go yet so I'm not sure exactially where.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Thanks, NovaKane!! Just did this and it's still working. Here's the link for online code redemption (for anyone at work...like me :cry:):

PSN Account Management link[/QUOTE]

Hey Jerajdai, did you check if you have the pants and belt? I redeemed mine the same way and checked on Home to see if I had it, and it's no where to be found >,

Hey I'm on the US server and I'm still getting all of the Namco arcade prizes like the clothing, arcade machines, etc.. and the arcade machines work perfectly in my personal space.
I just noticed how in the main post and on a few other websites it says the prizes are only available on the Japan/Asia server..

On a side note does anybody know how to get to the singstar VIP rooms? I was invited there once and I forgot to add it to my favorites

EU Home:

Kick-Ass Moive Costumes (Male/Female) - Code: 67GH-F9BJ-K7RE. It's supposed to be limited so I suggest redeeming asap.

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/store/

JP Home:

3 Skeleton/2 Gargoyle statues - IREM Shootin' Gallery

HK Home:

Easter Bunny t-shirt - Type in "PSN" at Easter Bunny Quiz machine at HK Lounge

Pixel Junk Monsters t-shirt - Do Pixel Junk Quiz in Central Plaza (Answers: 21313421)

Pixel Junk Shooter t-shirt - Do survey at the Pixel Junk Hangar

Whaaaat
You get (IMO) a pretty sweet TV for playing the tower defense game in the new Assassin's Creed space.. there is another unlockable discovered so far that's the table.. no word on any more yet
Apparently the code at the beginning of the space is different per person so I guess we can't help each other out with that.

2qwie8i.jpg

EDIT:
Yeah the code is randomized per person and per visit.. you have to go to the bedroom and get eagle vision and look for the "Glyphs" that are glowing red symbols all around the space.
You'll find around 6 I think it is and you memorize the order they're in (I just drew them out) and then go to the security terminal at the beginning and enter the code. Then you can go to the hideout.. but after running down the hall there my PS3 just froze, same with lots of other people .. hmm hopefully they get it fixed soon.

yeah my ps3 keeps freezing in the assassins hideout. where do you get to play the games that gives you those two free items? and what are the requirements to win them?

Ok here's my take on how to get a few items in the Assassins Creed space. Go to the Vendetta game, its in the left hand room, stand on the glass floor and it should be an option. If you play and win I believe you get the TV, my first game I won and got the TV. The second game I played, I walked my hero up the path a bit beyond my towers, and beefed him up after my towers were setup, and had him kill a bunch of soldiers. When I won, I got the table. I believe having your Hero kill a bunch of soldiers gets you the table. In the secret Assassin's Hideout(which you get in after finding all 6 hidden glyphs when in Eagle Eye vision), you go to the Animus 2.0 seat on the right and go into the "contacts" and pull up Ezio's, upon viewing his, you get the seat. Thats how you get all three to my knowledge. I am unsure if their are more.

bread's done
Back