PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

How to get the TV:

Play the Vendetta mini-game, play it once win or lose.

How to get the Table:

Play the Vendetta mini-game three times win or lose.

How to get the couch:

Play the Vendetta mini-game get a thousand francs. the opponent has to sell you everything so that leaves him defenceless and dead or it wont work. play it with a friend cause a random person might not let you win.

How to get the Chair:

Go to the assassin's hideout and look at a lot of pictures in the animus 2.0.

How to get to the assassin's hideout:

Play the eagle vision mini-game all the gliphs are in diff spots look around there are six and all around and in random locations. After you find all six take them to the security turminal. if you don't know where that is it is where you first load up into the labs. Happy Hunting! you will be given access to go beyond the doors. there you will find a door at the end of the hall leading to the assassin's hideout.

From PS Home forum.

wow I wonder how to get the 1000 francs before your soldiers defeat their castle, even if you don't beef them up, but let them run on their own.

Georox I'm having a really hard time getting 1000 francs is there any kind of strategy I should be using? The most I've gotten is 136 and my friend is letting me win and doing nothing

[quote name='Fighterspledge']I just can't find that 6th glyph! 1 in the room you start in, and 4 in the main room...[/QUOTE]

Check the shower by the bedroom

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Hey Jerajdai, did you check if you have the pants and belt? I redeemed mine the same way and checked on Home to see if I had it, and it's no where to be found >,

[quote name='iHolly']Hey I'm on the US server and I'm still getting all of the Namco arcade prizes like the clothing, arcade machines, etc.. and the arcade machines work perfectly in my personal space.
I just noticed how in the main post and on a few other websites it says the prizes are only available on the Japan/Asia server..

On a side note does anybody know how to get to the singstar VIP rooms? I was invited there once and I forgot to add it to my favorites[/QUOTE]

Yeah, OP is in need of serious maintenance. When PS Home first started, the different servers had certain spaces that were unique to themselves. Recently, those 'unique' spaces are now on all 4 servers (so that's why you're seeing old posts saying 'Japan server only' or whatever but it's on your server). As for the Singstar VIP room, no idea.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive and well. :applause:

Hey in regards to the Singstar VIP room I finally managed to favorite it, if anybody wants to be invited just let me know !!

Also if you unlock the hideout in the AC space, you can invite a friend there and they don't have to go through the process of finding the glyphs and remembering and entering the code. They can just favorite it and go back whenever :)

HK Home

HK Lounge (middle floor) - take Minis Quiz for free Minis T-Shirt (answers are: c/all of them/ in 2009/pinball dreams/infamous/ps store/eyepet/yes or 34334141)

[quote name='georox']From PS Home forum.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, georox. :applause: After playing Vendetta 3 times (0 wins, 1 loss, 2 stalemates :cry:) and not getting anything, I decided to find that thread you mentioned to see if there was any more info. Turns out the PS OP needs to be updated as some of those details are off for the Vendetta prizes. In case anyone cares:

1) You have to win Vendetta to get the AC items. Losing doesn't count.

2) Win/unlocks:
First win - unlocks TV
Second Win - unlocks Animus Table
Third Win - Unlocks couch
Heard some people won twice and didn't get the table. They got both the couch and the animus table on third win. Also read you don't need 1000 francs, as some people got it with around 200 francs.

Hope that helps anyone having problems getting these items. Or maybe its only me. :D Now I just need to find someone to let me win LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iHolly']Hey in regards to the Singstar VIP room I finally managed to favorite it, if anybody wants to be invited just let me know !!

Also if you unlock the hideout in the AC space, you can invite a friend there and they don't have to go through the process of finding the glyphs and remembering and entering the code. They can just favorite it and go back whenever :)[/QUOTE]

Got in the VIP room last night. They have this Stereophonics theme going on. I thought there was some free items supposed to be available, but I couldn't find them.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']In the LocoRoco space... is anything unlockable?[/QUOTE]

100% stolen from alphazone4:

picture.php

IREM is having their annual April Fools Day event in Japan's Home... definitely worth checking out! Start in the IREM square, and your avatar will be changed into an RPG mythological avatar, and you'll see all the IREM spaces have been remodeled as an RPG game with several games to play and lots of free rewards, and each store in each space also has a lot of very cool stuff to check out... and if you have YEN, to buy.

Just keep in mind, it lasts only 24 hours, and it started 5 hours ago, so don't be late to the party.

BTW: You even get to do battle with a giant dragon that is attacking the former Seaside space.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']IREM is having their annual April Fools Day event in Japan's Home... definitely worth checking out! Start in the IREM square, and your avatar will be changed into an RPG mythological avatar, and you'll see all the IREM spaces have been remodeled as an RPG game with several games to play and lots of free rewards, and each store in each space also has a lot of very cool stuff to check out... and if you have YEN, to buy.

Just keep in mind, it lasts only 24 hours, and it started 5 hours ago, so don't be late to the party.

BTW: You even get to do battle with a giant dragon that is attacking the former Seaside space.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME! I'll be there tonight then :D Thanks for the head's up!

[quote name='janesvilleninja']is this an apirl fools joke ?[/QUOTE]

What are you referring to??

Hey does anybody know if there's anything going on for april fool's day on the US server? There seems to be a ton of stuff going on but on the japan server
Blah :(

[quote name='iHolly']Hey does anybody know if there's anything going on for april fool's day on the US server? There seems to be a ton of stuff going on but on the japan server
Blah :([/QUOTE]

Not sure if anything is going on today, but starting Friday there is going to be a Easter City Huntdown event.

IREM Carnival and Uncharted 2 spaces are also being updated (I think IREM just has more stuff to buy). No word yet on if any freebies are involved in either of those updates.

Went to the JP Server -IREM April Fool's event last night - crazy and frustrating (ALOT of lag)!

For anyone who didn't attend and interested in what happened, they transformed ALL the IREM spaces to an RPG theme. To participate, you had to go to the IREM Bon Festival area and activate the owl sitting on the doorway (couldn't miss it). Once in, you had a series of questions to answer and that determined which outfit they put you in (you couldn't change this once you're in the IREM areas). Madness! There were people running around as satyrs, centaurs (in bikinis no less!), mermaids, elves, rabbits, cats, etc. (Sadly, you couldn't keep your new look.)

The seascape of memories area looked awesome - they darkened the sky, had the palm trees blowing eradically like a storm was coming, had the hulls of crashed ships everywhere and a huge seamonster you could fight. Every place had a LoZ Ocarina of Time village theme going on -- if this is a joke, a massive amount of energy was put into it. Honestly, I can't believe this is a one day only event! I managed to get a few freebies, but no where near as much as everyone else (some got 25 things!). Best event in JP Home to date in my opinion. Totally blows away anything I've seen on the other servers.

[quote name='iHolly']
Hey does anybody know if there's anything going on for april fool's day on the US server?
[/QUOTE]

While not an April Fools joke, but like Jerajdai mentioned, NA Home is about to have what looks to be a very entertaining adult twist to an Easter Egg Hunt:

Easter City Huntdown

Watch the trailer and read the info in the other tabs from that web page for more details. Looks like it'll be fun.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
Went to the JP Server -IREM April Fool's event last night - crazy and frustrating (ALOT of lag)!
[/QUOTE]

The first few hours were lag free, but by 7am (JST) / 6pm (EST) it seemed everyone with a PS3 was logging into the Japanese Home servers. I estimated that even if only 1% of all the PS3s were on the Home servers playing in the IREM spaces, they would need more than 5,000 lobbies for the IREM spaces alone. Yikes!

That said, me and my friends had a blast! Just wish I understood Japanese, as it would have definitely been much more entertaining as there were several quests that you could go on that not only took you to hidden areas but rewarded you with some really cool Home items, but to do so required you to talk to different characters, answer them correctly, and in the right order in order to complete the quest.

I loved the Dark Castle adventures, fighting the giant gargoyles, the black knight, getting through the maze in the catacombs, it was all so epic... so much effort for just a 24 hour "prank". I know I spent over six hours and still didn't complete most of the hidden quests. In fact, I never made it to the point where you are transported up into the clouds over the Dark Castle, and then to the secret chamber.... but I had fun all the same!

Wish I had run into you, Digital-Nitrate! I couldn't get past those stupid Gargoyles LOL! I got to the door, but it wouldn't let me in (ran past the gargoyles, didn't manage to kill them). Did you buy any of the weapons? Or did you manage to get by using the stick? I also tried to get the 'rainbow' wand they were discussing on the PS forums in the caves area, but I couldn't find it. Plus all the other stuff - didn't even see the catacombs. Sigh - the experience was definitely epic and fun, too bad it's over. :(

Heads up!

http://www.clubbigathome.net/?p=1314

Hurry!

Edit: On a side note, the JP event was cool. I wish I could have kept the costumes though. I didn't really care for the ornament items although I got quite a few. I had no idea how to fight or get magic, so I turned it off after awhile. Hong Kong needs to do somethin' like this so I can know what the hell is goin' on next time lol.

[quote name='NovaKane']Heads up!

http://www.clubbigathome.net/?p=1314

Hurry![/QUOTE]

I thought the promotion ended yesterday? I smell some April Fools ! Speaking of April Fools.. According to my ps3, 'PlayStation Home is closed for essential maintenance.'

Blah!! No super cool gargoyle costumes, or even home at all for us today at the US server :( I don't know if it's just my PS3 though

[quote name='iHolly']I thought the promotion ended yesterday? I smell some April Fools ! Speaking of April Fools.. According to my ps3, 'PlayStation Home is closed for essential maintenance.'

Blah!! No super cool gargoyle costumes, or even home at all for us today at the US server :( I don't know if it's just my PS3 though[/QUOTE]

I know it's April 1st today, but that's the real deal. Don't miss out if you need one.

Edit: The promotion ended yesterday, but the code is good until August 1st, 2010.

Yeah, I just redeemed my code. I've liked the set up of his site, but never got around to signing up for comment privileges... that and the last few times I signed up for comment privileges on other websites dedicated to gaming (in some form or fashion) ended up on spam lists.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
Wish I had run into you, Digital-Nitrate! I couldn't get past those stupid Gargoyles LOL! I got to the door, but it wouldn't let me in (ran past the gargoyles, didn't manage to kill them). Did you buy any of the weapons? Or did you manage to get by using the stick? I also tried to get the 'rainbow' wand they were discussing on the PS forums in the caves area, but I couldn't find it. Plus all the other stuff - didn't even see the catacombs. Sigh - the experience was definitely epic and fun, too bad it's over. :(
[/QUOTE]

I just used the "Twig of Justice" ;) and so it took a lot longer than those that bought and used various weapons from the dif IREM RPG stores.

[quote name='NovaKane']
Edit: On a side note, the JP event was cool. I wish I could have kept the costumes though. I didn't really care for the ornament items although I got quite a few. I had no idea how to fight or get magic, so I turned it off after awhile. Hong Kong needs to do somethin' like this so I can know what the hell is goin' on next time lol.
[/QUOTE]

There is some talk on the forums that those that completed all the quests got their RPG costume as a reward items to keep... but that would mean you would have also had to understand Japanese to even have a chance to discover, let alone complete all the quests.

I have not gone back myself since Home was updated, but if you see anyone still wearing one of the RPG costumes then clearly there was some way to get them, but I certainly did not.

As for the reward items, besides the five new statues you can win playing the IREM Square shooter game:

(all from the Dark Castle)

Huge gargoyle
Flying gargoyle
Skelton with sword & shield, and cape
Skelton with sword & shield
Skelton

And besides the many clothing items, here is a pic (from the PS forum) of most of the prizes from the event:

latest.jpg

BTW: Seeing as he didn't include an avatar in the pic for scale, the bone thing in the far back is actually a two person sofa... and the rug is huge!

[quote name='iHolly']
I thought the promotion ended yesterday? I smell some April Fools ! Speaking of April Fools.. According to my ps3, 'PlayStation Home is closed for essential maintenance.'
[/QUOTE]

It seems to be real, but I am always suspicious of any special offer or news that happens to come out on April 1st.

That said, here is a real April Fools joke posted on Alphazone4... its pretty funny:

Exclusive: PlayStation Home expands to the Wii, now called HomeMii

so I keep getting a message saying "Playstation HOME is closed for essential maintenance" is anyone else getting this?

[quote name='Seanicus']so I keep getting a message saying "Playstation HOME is closed for essential maintenance" is anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's been like that all day for me as well and a few others :whistle2:(

[quote name='Seanicus']so I keep getting a message saying "Playstation HOME is closed for essential maintenance" is anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]

I am in the Japanese Home and its working fine. In fact just as a heads-up, Art_of_Ronin posted the following news update from the official Japanese PS site:

Ladies and gentleman. Good news! The Eve of Jikan or Eve of Time anime showing has extended its showing starting JPN date April 1st - 8th, 2010. All Act 1 - 6 is reshowing at its dedicated date and time. Please check your time zone to match with the time shown. Thank you.

期間: 2月18日(木) START
eve02_01.jpg

eve_copyright.gif

お待たせいたしました!
いよいよ、PlayStation®Home(PS Home)内のシアターにおきまして、アニメーション『イヴの時間』の上映を開始いたします。
シアター内の皆さんが同期した状態で上映を行います ので、シアター内の皆さんが同時に同じ映像をお楽しみいただくことが可能です。
以下の上映スケジュールをご覧いただき、フレンドの皆さ んとお誘いあわせのうえシアターにお越しください。

0401.gif

act01.gif

18:00  21:00
act02.gif

19:00  22:00
act03.gif

20:00  23:00

dotline_g.gif

0402.gif

※4月2日はメンテナンス明けの上映と なります。
act01.gif

 0:00    3:00    6:00    9:00   12:00  15:00  18:00  21:00
act02.gif

 1:00    4:00    7:00  10:00   13:00  16:00  19:00  22:00
act03.gif

 2:00    5:00    8:00  11:00   14:00  17:00  20:00  23:00

dotline_g.gif

0403.gif

act01.gif

 0:00    3:00    6:00    9:00   12:00  15:00
act02.gif

 1:00    4:00    7:00  10:00   13:00  16:00
act03.gif

 2:00    5:00    8:00  11:00   14:00  17:00
act04.gif

18:00  20:00  22:00
act05.gif

19:00  21:00  23:00

dotline_g.gif

0404.gif

act04.gif

 0:00    2:00    4:00    6:00    8:00  10:00  12:00  14:00  16:00
act05.gif

 1:00    3:00    5:00    7:00    9:00  11:00  13:00  15:00  17:00
act06.gif

18:00  19:00  20:00  21:00  22:00   23:00

dotline_g.gif

0405.gif

act06.gif

 0:00    1:00    2:00    3:00    4:00    5:00
act01.gif

 6:00    9:00  12:00  15:00   18:00  21:00
act02.gif

 7:00  10:00  13:00  16:00   19:00  22:00
act03.gif

 8:00  11:00  14:00  17:00   20:00  23:00

dotline_g.gif

0406.gif

act01.gif

 0:00    3:00    6:00    9:00   12:00  15:00
act02.gif

 1:00    4:00    7:00  10:00   13:00  16:00
act03.gif

 2:00    5:00    8:00  11:00   14:00  17:00
act04.gif

18:00  20:00  22:00
act05.gif

19:00  21:00  23:00

dotline_g.gif

0407.gif

act04.gif

 0:00    2:00    4:00    6:00    8:00  10:00  12:00  14:00  16:00
act05.gif

 1:00    3:00    5:00    7:00    9:00  11:00  13:00  15:00  17:00
act06.gif

18:00  19:00  20:00  21:00  22:00   23:00

dotline_g.gif

0408.gif

※4月8日はメンテナンス開始次第終了 になります。
act06.gif

 0:00    1:00    2:00    3:00    4:00    5:00    6:00    7:00  
 8:00    9:00  10:00  11:00  12:00   13:00  14:00  15:00  16:00

dotline_g.gif

https://playstationhome.jp/entertainment/backnumber/eve02.html

So for anyone that misses out with the Act stamping, do so now and get your Tex bot in the end!
For those unsure of the time difference for your region this might help you:

Current Local Time in Tokyo

For those in the EST, just subtract 13 hours. PST subtract 16 hours, etc.

Also, for those that might not know, the TEX robot is a smaller model of the one that is featured in the anime series, and is a tribute to George Lucas:

large_T031.png

PlayStationHome3-28-20105-29-01.jpg

THXControlPanelClose-Up.png

Images posted by BarronBrain in the PS Forum

[quote name='Seanicus']you can't take stuff from the japanese HOME and bring it to the US HOME, right?[/QUOTE]

You can... but I'd have to shoot you if I told you how. ;)

In all seriousness though it is possible, but it isn't exactly easy, and at the very least it is frowned upon by Sony, and I have heard people claim their PSN ID was banned for getting caught, but I have never known anyone personally that has made any such claims, so who knows. I do know that many people do it, and you can see people running around home wearing items that are exclusive to other regions.

There are plenty of sources on the internet that can help you do this if that's what you want to do. I'd start by simply doing a Google search for Home Item Exploit. There are a few different ways of going about this, but keep in mind, there are legal reasons why Sony doesn't want people to do this, so if you are an ethical person you would be best to leave well enough alone and follow the rules like most people. :D

Besides, I just add my friends to my Japanese account and so we can enjoy exploring that region as well, and the Home rewards we collect, thus we have no great desire to want to use these items outside of our Japanese account... certainly not at the risk of getting our PSN accounts banned.

Apparently you can now get an Assassins Creed II armchair in the assassins hideout. Some people claim to get it by just entering, others say you have to go to the left wall and look at the artwork. I had to look at the artwork and then it gave it to me.

So the clues I've derived from the easter-city-huntdown website..... are lacking in motivation BUT it's a start

I noticed that the background of the site looks a lot like the view from the Singstar rooms
Also in one of the descriptions of the 'dirty dozen' they mention "saturday and sunday afternoons between 11am and 4 pm"
AND (this is just way out there) in the video, one of the fighting scenes looks a helluva' lot like the motorstorm carrier space with the big blue bins and everything

Anyway I'll post if I see anything :)

[quote name='darknight88']IS that it and is that for both male/female??? Thanx[/QUOTE]

It said Female when I redeemed, but I am a female. I assume it's probably for whichever sex your avatar is.

There probably won't be anymore prizes today, because you know people will complain about missing out on multiple limited time offers. The good news is that the code should last all day.

And if you enter the Assassin's Creed Hideout again, you'll get a free arm chair for just entering the space.

[quote name='darknight88']IS that it and is that for both male/female??? Thanx[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's for both. I checked when I went into the transaction history.

In the IREM Square, you can win 4 different goldfish. And if you catch all 4 different fish in your bowl, you win a stuffed animal, its a cat fishing up a goldfish.

Edit: I am hearing now you need to just catch 6 or more fish in your bowl. I don't know either way its not hard at all to do either.

ALRIGHT - the fish game made it to the NA server then? Cool - more crap for my apartment! I'm going to put all my fish on my animus table :D

BTW, anybody know what's up with the 3 sad face cats poster in the IREM Bon Festival space on the JP server? I'm wondering if that space is going away - says something about 4/18??

From the PS forums:

In terms of other huge events for the PlayStation Home community, we will be airing the Season Finale of The Tester in the PlayStation Home Theater come this Thursday, April 8 starting at 3:00pm PT/ 6:00pm EST. Come out and see who will be crowned the winner as the first season of the wildly-popular PlayStation Network exclusive reality show culminates (and pick up the special virtual items that commemorate this landmark event in PlayStation Network original programming history)

UPDATE - I saw the last ep and got a T-shirt.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
BTW, anybody know what's up with the 3 sad face cats poster in the IREM Bon Festival space on the JP server? I'm wondering if that space is going away - says something about 4/18??[/QUOTE]

Here's some info on this...

"Starting on April 1, Irem will be suspending certain animations, sounds, characters, and mini games in the four Irem spaces. They apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have the spaces back to normal by October. A detailed schedule will be posted when available."

http://www.clubbigathome.net/?p=1279

[quote name='Jerajdai']From the PS forums:

In terms of other huge events for the PlayStation Home community, we will be airing the Season Finale of The Tester in the PlayStation Home Theater come this Thursday, April 8 starting at 3:00pm PT/ 6:00pm EST. Come out and see who will be crowned the winner as the first season of the wildly-popular PlayStation Network exclusive reality show culminates (and pick up the special virtual items that commemorate this landmark event in PlayStation Network original programming history, like this wearable guitar for your avatar).
[/QUOTE]

This item is $0.49, but still cool though.

Have any of you seen ppl hoppin' around in the huge bunny costumes in EU Home? Those things are sweet. I took some shots of someone with it while they were playin' the a game in the Audi space. That's me with the spacesuit lol.

m8cx20.jpg

wrc0f9.jpg

aonqfl.jpg

246te0o.jpg

Thanks for the info about the IREM spaces. I can deal with that as long as the spaces don't go away entirely.

[quote name='NovaKane']This item is $0.49, but still cool though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seems like I got ps-forum-pwned with that one. Updated the original post to keep anyone from getting high hopes for a free wearable guitar when there isn't one LOL! I did get a t-shirt for going in the theater and watching the last ep of Tester.

[quote name='NovaKane'] Have any of you seen ppl hoppin' around in the huge bunny costumes in EU Home? Those things are sweet. I took some shots of someone with it while they were playin' the a game in the Audi space. That's me with the spacesuit lol.
[/QUOTE]

Those are pretty cool - the bunny suit is available for sale at Alter Ego (was hoping for it was free LOL). Also ran across the following free items listed on alphazone4 (EU server Only):

*Free Bunny Ears (m/f @ alter ego > m/f > bunny suit)
*Free Bunny Slippers (m/f @ alter ego > m/f > bunny suit)
*Clash of the Titans Tshirt 1 Scorpion (F only -- threads under Clash of the Titans)
*Clash of the Titans Tshirt 2 Medusa (M only -- threads under Clash of the Titans)

Ahhhh! Just made a JP server account for the better events.. and wow you were serious about the no english thing.. I tried to cry out for help but found myself talking in Japanese o_o
dang. There are no english settings at all?

[quote name='iHolly']Ahhhh! Just made a JP server account for the better events.. and wow you were serious about the no english thing.. I tried to cry out for help but found myself talking in Japanese o_o
dang. There are no english settings at all?[/QUOTE]

You can type in english. If you're usin' the on screen keyboard, you have to change the characters into english first. I think you have to press select. You don't have to do that if you use a keyboard or keypad.

HK Home is a lot more english friendly if you ever decide to make another PSN. They also have free stuff that's not in JP. HK is like a ghost town though.

bread's done
Back