PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']Here's a code for the Home Subway Sub: JRLB-3GB5-4PCC[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']Also, I visited the GamesCon space today and got a free t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! Code is still working...

For some reason, I can't get the Gamescon space Tshirt. :( Was there this morning for half an hour and got nada. Anybody else having problems?

[quote name='Jerajdai']For some reason, I can't get the Gamescon space Tshirt. :( Was there this morning for half an hour and got nada. Anybody else having problems?[/QUOTE]

I got mine as soon as I got in the space.

Saw this on PS Home board:

To get the shirt, enter the space and walk forward to trigger the Welcome screen. Stand there until the reward notification pops up.

Edit: Tried to get the shirt on my EU account earlier and it didn't pop up. I'm guessin' it was just a weekend only thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LXL_Guy']Anyone happen to know what's in the Sodium Starter Pack?![/QUOTE]

From the PS blog:
Sodium Starter Pack ($6.99)

Get all you need to make the most of Sodium, the first M.M.O. in PlayStation Home. Full access to the explosive Salt Shooter tank battle is provided via the Sodium Pilot

[quote name='Jerajdai']For some reason, I can't get the Gamescon space Tshirt. :( Was there this morning for half an hour and got nada. Anybody else having problems?[/QUOTE]

Same here I tried last night and nope, no shirt. Having items only available for the week between updates I am fine with, but I am really not a big fan of items that are only available for a day or two

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Anyone happen to know what's in the Sodium Starter Pack?![/QUOTE]

I am not 100% sure (since I never purchased it) but reading the description it sounds like you get the male and female versions of the Chili Jacket (which you need to play past the first 5 levels of Sodium), the bartender uniform (which you dont need to play the bartending game, but you get more credits by wearing it and you can only complete some tasks by doing so) and the Stomping boots (which you need to be able to stomp the Red Scorpions). I have also heard that the 2 purchasable weapons also come in the pack, I haven't bought those myself but I heard they can come in handy for some of the harder levels.

I saw some mention of the AlphebeTees earlier I don't know if anybody mentioned that today if you go to the AlphebeTees kiosk in Central Plaza, across the little pond, you get five free shirts - L, R, T, A, E

No free H's for holly. *sulk*

Thanks for the info (cooler/alphabetees) ...went to central plaza and thought the tees were at the regular kiosk (yellow atm one that's facing the apartments), but that was a no go. Alphazone4 says "Get these letters free when starting the AlphabeTees game in the Central Plaza." I suspect that's what you were talking about, iHolly -- so it's probably got it's own kiosk as you said. Just blabbering in case this is helpful to anyone else...

Playstation Move Event is up today. Wave at the poster to get the PS Move motion controller outfit white. There's a game you play with a team to unlock some rewards but it's a real pain.

The game isn't a pain, the stupid people on Home are a pain... ugh. So many idiots I've been stuck with. I've managed to get to 10.. seems every 5 is a new controller costume.

Yep it's new colors for each five you get. But I can assure you that the game itself, is a pain.

It tells you that you have to just do the move instructed on your screen but you actually have to run around and FIND the move first in the wonderful cave like spaces of the event. So make sure you have someone on your team upstairs and one downstairs who are both looking.

[quote name='iHolly']Yep it's new colors for each five you get. But I can assure you that the game itself, is a pain.

It tells you that you have to just do the move instructed on your screen but you actually have to run around and FIND the move first in the wonderful cave like spaces of the event. So make sure you have someone on your team upstairs and one downstairs who are both looking.[/QUOTE]

Half of my teams had people that just kept using the same move over and over, as soon as it let them... just to be dicks. I gave up on trying it. PS Home needs to stop doing stuff that requires groups, because the majority of users suck.

[quote name='georox']Half of my teams had people that just kept using the same move over and over, as soon as it let them... just to be dicks. I gave up on trying it. PS Home needs to stop doing stuff that requires groups, because the majority of users suck.[/QUOTE]

Its a social service meant to be done with your group of friends. I think all of you should stop trying to do it with randoms , get a CAG/PSN group and do it and its easy. Make a plan, set some to go upstairs and some below to watch for the hints.

This has nothing to do with Sony/Home it self. Its mean to be a group activity with your friends.

I hate how people always complain about Home since the idea of a social service goes over their head and expect a COD game when entering Home.

Finally got all the costumes after several different team combinations for the PS Move event. I had a much easier time gettin' them weeks ago for EU Home compared to NA. Glad that's over with.

Almost got the last picture (Sing Star) I needed from the Gamescon space, but someone messed it up for all us. Got another chance to get it and someone quit lol. I'm done with that game.

Havin' to rely on others to win prizes is really annoyin' at times.

[quote name='darknight88']Its a social service meant to be done with your group of friends. I think all of you should stop trying to do it with randoms , get a CAG/PSN group and do it and its easy. Make a plan, set some to go upstairs and some below to watch for the hints.

This has nothing to do with Sony/Home it self. Its mean to be a group activity with your friends.

I hate how people always complain about Home since the idea of a social service goes over their head and expect a COD game when entering Home.[/QUOTE]

The problem with social is being forced to do things with random jackasses that just want to cause problems/be a dick. I don't enjoy randoms on Live swearing/being racist/homophobic/sexist, I don't enjoy the ones on Home that do it, and teamkilling is up there with standing around sabotaging people trying to do this as well. It's not like you can get a private area in Home and guarantee only you+three friends are in the game, anyone can walk up and join and screw it up, and even if they aren't, if they leave it ends the game for everyone. :/ If I could just go "Okay, 3 people from here, let's go." I would. I have no problem with the need to do things with others if I can pick the others, but I don't like being stuck with randoms.

[quote name='NovaKane']Finally got all the costumes after several different team combinations for the PS Move event. I had a much easier time gettin' them weeks ago for EU Home compared to NA. Glad that's over with.

Almost got the last picture (Sing Star) I needed from the Gamescon space, but someone messed it up for all us. Got another chance to get it and someone quit lol. I'm done with that game.

Havin' to rely on others to win prizes is really annoyin' at times.[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, I know what you mean. I lack the infamous 2 picture and the last time I played it... we had 3/4, and the last guy stopped it one picture early every time and never nudged the reel.

As for it being an "activity for friends," if that were the case they would let us queue as a group... not individually.

The gamescom space was hard because of people leaveing and not bumping. No matter what one showed i stayed and played it to show respect to others who may not have it.

(NA Server) -- according to Alphazone, prizes are available from playing at the Brimstone Poker Tables (table has to be full):

375ec20b9c6648884683aba20f67f9cb.png

Brimstone Flaming Glasses for getting a full house

b8f9a158f1388647d973d20d644f9fea.png

???? - not sure how to get this yet

There may or may not be more prizes for this. More info to come.

========================================

Regarding all the douche baggery going on at Home -- I have to agree with everyone here. It took me 1.5 hours to get the Start My Party poster (last one thankfully) because it barely came up for me, and when it did people kept dropping out. Games like that, it doesn't help to be with a group of friends because the queue system guarantees to have you thrown in with random people (unless a lot of us show up in the same room, then that might help) . At least we can control the group a little with the Move game.

EU Server (pics from Alphazone):

Hudson Space has arrived. (Same as what's on the Japan server) All visitors get a fan:

afeb82f55c2fd1330b22c3c49c61063b.png

Apparently there are trophies to be won:

a9f747213b940d2ba1d4cdfe8810cdba.png

55dd64aa6ef8609c0dc227e123f99125.png

a6e5214a36f68fe4e3a9403b46ba1ab1.png

f59d6ff8beca460594f95593761d8c4c.png

Stars Dolphy Trophy, Striped Dolphy Trophy, Milon Dolphy Trophy and Silver Dolphy Trophy -- no idea how to get any of these

[quote name='Jerajdai']EU Server (pics from Alphazone):

Stars Dolphy Trophy, Striped Dolphy Trophy, Milon Dolphy Trophy and Silver Dolphy Trophy -- no idea how to get any of these[/QUOTE]

I won one of these by betting on the winning dolphin in the race! It's free to enter the race

The star wars clothing code in first post no longer works. The Tantum and Subway code worked as of today.

Damn, been away from home and missed out on alot of things.

[quote name='blackric']The star wars clothing code in first post no longer works. The Tantum and Subway code worked as of today.

Damn, been away from home and missed out on alot of things.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the head's up - I'll pull it off the main post.

[quote name='rd1701']I won one of these by betting on the winning dolphin in the race! It's free to enter the race[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried it out and won a 1st place trophy on the first try! It's cool that they show the actual race too. My pick came close to losin' a few times.

EU Home:
- Free American Pool Coffee Table in the V-Store

- Free Lobster shirt (M/F) and poster when playin' the lobster game demo at the Shoppin' Center.

HK Home:
- Free Prinny shirt when you do the questionnaire (Nether Institute, Evil Academy)

[quote name='NovaKane']Yeah I tried it out and won a 1st place trophy on the first try! It's cool that they show the actual race too. My pick came close to losin' a few times.[/quote]

After many failed attempts on the JP server, I finally won a dolphin trophy today!!! The silver one - looks sooo cool. WELL worth checking out the dolphin races for it! Won it betting on BOMBERMAN (first race he lost - can't remember the winner).

[quote name='NovaKane']
EU Home:
- Free American Pool Coffee Table in the V-Store

- Free Lobster shirt (M/F) and poster when playin' the lobster game demo at the Shoppin' Center.[/QUOTE]

Got the shirt and the poster today, thanks! The game is better than I thought it would be.

[quote name='GTAERgameing']Just got a original playstation that is free in the theater auditorium 9. Plus the hudson gate is now live for NA Home.[/QUOTE]

Great item, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='GTAERgameing']Just got a original playstation that is free in the theater auditorium 9. Plus the hudson gate is now live for NA Home.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the head's up! Got my playstation a-ok -- wish it did something though. That would have been cool....

---

RANT: Tried doing the Playstation Move minigame last night - ultimately frustrating! I must have been kicked from a game no less than 20 times due to people leaving the game. :bomb: :bomb: Plus I always seemed to get on the team where the only person finding the floating move pics was ME. UGH. And the game is buggy - there were a few times where I did the correct move and it didn't register it for some reason. I did manage to get the pink move costume, but don't think I am going to be doing that again anytime soon.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
RANT: Tried doing the Playstation Move minigame last night - ultimately frustrating! I must have been kicked from a game no less than 20 times due to people leaving the game. :bomb: :bomb: Plus I always seemed to get on the team where the only person finding the floating move pics was ME. UGH. And the game is buggy - there were a few times where I did the correct move and it didn't register it for some reason. I did manage to get the pink move costume, but don't think I am going to be doing that again anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Tried this on the NA server, it was so frustrating, there are idiots just doing random moves rather than finding the correct one, others just leaving, Managed to get thru to 20/25, but not an experience I want to repeat.

It was so much easier on the EU server

I managed to get in a group to complete the move event on NA server with 2 random people and 1 that i knew. The first time we got to 24/25 and the guy screwed up on purpose... then we got somebody else.

EU Home:
- Free Resident Evil Afterlife Poster (Furniture Store)

671d2154f46c81e97b6b6153f61baa97.png

JP Home:

- 15 Fan prizes (5 Male, 5 Female, 5 ornaments) - Shooting Gallery (Irem Square). There will only be five in the gallery, but you will have 15 in total after hittin' them all.

1zb9miu.jpg

Free t-shirts (M/F) at the Capcom Sky Lounge -

Pics from PS Home Board:

rsg1du.jpg

Instructions from PS Home Board:

Capcom Sky Lounge Shirt Instructions (Revision #2: 06.28.2010):

These are the new revised instructions on how to go through this Capcom Sky Lounge T-Shirt instructions!

As I mentioned in a post yesterday, Sunnie and I were both able to get a first-hand view of two of the Capcom Sky Lounge reward t-shirts courtesy of a Japanese fellow, BISONMAHON (spelling?). Thanks to a wonderfully-helpful Japanese woman, I was able to ask direct questions regarding the T-shirt and the challenge, and get the correct details back. I'm sure there are a few details that were left out (due to time constraints), but what there is should be more than helpful to get you through this.

As I mentioned earlier, this is a rather nasty challenge, and it isn't for the faint of heart or those who cannot commit to the time requirements.

By the way, tehe three Capcom Booth Girls manning the information counter are 「クール」 / "Cool" (left side, white hat), 「スマイル」/ "Smile" (center, no hat), and 『ハッピー」/ "Happy" (right side, blue hat).

Instructions:

1. There are a total of 3 shirt rewards for this challenge — shirts exist for both male & female avatars.
  2. You must talk to EACH of the three Capcom Booth Girls at least once every 18 hours, every single day! There's "Cool" (クール, left), "Smile" (スマイル, middle) and "Happy" (ハッピー, right).

3. She made sure I understood the importance of following this precise schedule — and again emphasized that the necessary interval was 18 hours and had to be done every single day.

4. Initially the girls will say the same things to you. However, as time goes by, their dialogue and gestures will change, and you'll have to answer her questions.
  5. The questions are nothing of importance — just asking if you want to hear his dialogue again. Your two options for these moments are はい (Yes, top) and いいえ (No, bottom.) Select YES for the first question to continue (selecting NO will just exit you from the girl). Next, select NO for the second to exit (selecting YES will just send you around in a circle, you can try this if you want, there's no harm in doing so).
  6. Finally, if you follow the schedule and speak to to the girls every 18 hours, every day, for about one full month, you'll be rewarded with special T-shirts of all three Capcom Booth Girls. The shirts are NOT given out all at the same time. Each girl gives you one shirt when the time is right.
  7. Good luck!

^ Cool shirts, but I don't feel like goin' through all of that lol.

Capcom Sky Lounge Arcade Game (2nd Floor):

Beat Level 1 to unlock the Happy Memories Photo Frame
15hid1i.jpg

Beat Level 2 to unlock the Smile Memories Photo Frame
2jens76.jpg

Beat Level 3 to unlock the Cool Memories Photo Frame
n/a

Beatin' Level 3 also unlocks the Ta-Ta Scope (M/F)
157i54w.jpg

^ This game is pretty tough since you die in one hit. I only beat the first level so far. The pic/frame is a nice size too. It's under ornaments.

Ok so is there still anyway to get items from other servers? (UK,NA)
Becuase I noticed how some people are saying in the forum they win prizes from hong kong server or something. Do they get those prizes on NA server or any server?

[quote name='snakefrog']Ok so is there still anyway to get items from other servers? (UK,NA)
Becuase I noticed how some people are saying in the forum they win prizes from hong kong server or something. Do they get those prizes on NA server or any server?[/QUOTE]
I think you just need to sign up a PSN account using the desired country of residence and then it will log into that country's Home server. However, whatever prizes you won will be restricted to that geography.

[quote name='Jerajdai']After many failed attempts on the JP server, I finally won a dolphin trophy today!!! The silver one - looks sooo cool. WELL worth checking out the dolphin races for it! Won it betting on BOMBERMAN (first race he lost - can't remember the winner).

Got the shirt and the poster today, thanks! The game is better than I thought it would be.[/QUOTE]
I believe bomberman is a white dolphin. I bet on hime too :)

[quote name='eau']I think you just need to sign up a PSN account using the desired country of residence and then it will log into that country's Home server. However, whatever prizes you won will be restricted to that geography.[/QUOTE]

I remember hearing about this website were you go to it and you can get ANY item that is free from linking to its IP or something.What was that website?

I remember hearing about this website were you go to it and you can get ANY item that is free from linking to its IP or something.What was that website?[/QUOTE]

It was a limited amount of items and it was patched by PSN so it no longer works.

Per the Playstation blog (link), starting Sept 16 a new full length mini golf game is coming called Dragon's Green (first 3 levels are free):

"In the Dragon’s Green you can challenge up to three friends at a time and test your skills against dozens of enemy obstacles while uncovering secret challenges and unlocking special rewards."

May or may not get some freebies with this, more info to come...

Dolphy Trophies are awarded randomly if you pick a winning dolphy. Each dolphy is some one else's dolphy that they entered into the contest.
Dolphy can be obtained through the dolphy home apartment. $3.99 I think if you live in the NA server.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The homes fantasy golf course has arrived for NA and it seems if you win, you get a weird tree creature outfit. More on that later.

I've only acquired the feet & leggings thus far from trial play. Don't know how but I'll look into it for more info to share with you all.

bread's done
Back