PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So is the Gamescon and the Movie space dead? I can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]

I think they are both gone now. Couldn't find either of them.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So is the Gamescon and the Movie space dead? I can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]

Removed them from the OP

[quote name='darknight88']They were removed this thursday as posted on the Home forums.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I had all the Gamescom stuff, but I had one more Move Costume to get.

I had all the Move outfits on the EU server (thankfully my home location), gave up with the US one, and trying to get the last poster I needed (LBP2) on gamescon was also frustrating.

They need to make these things less dependent on others, or a way to play with people you want to.

Well I did have three more costumes in the Move space to get, next time there is a game that is way dependent on others I'll make sure to do it the first day or two. I waited too long and the only people that I managed to have play with me screwed it up in the last parts of the game or just didn't want to contribute at all. Gamescom at least was easier for me as I went earlier.

Wasn't too interested in Move stuff. Just got the free controller suit and that's about it. Didn't want to deal with teaming up with people despite the fact that I could have just asked HOME buddies to help out.

NA Server (taken from Alphazone4.com):

a0f609f02bb254801028ebb3dd8ddf9d.png

FREE Gamer Indepth T-Shirt (m/f) - watch Gamer Indepth (GI) at the Movie theater

COMING SOON:

37519cbc90fe712446316d4a64993dff.png

Bronze Heavy Rain Trophy -
Watch the behind-the-scenes Heavy Rain video in the Home Theatre

EU Server (taken from Alphazone4.com):

910d4b9bf276c30415a7db626b1583d4.png

Silver Heavy Rain Trophy - Watch the behind-the-scenes Heavy Rain video in the Home Theatre - Screen 6

37519cbc90fe712446316d4a64993dff.png

Bronze Heavy Rain Trophy - Watch the behind-the-scenes Heavy Rain video in the Home Theatre

cb3066d48cc2f24b7d9262c85db0c99f.png

TopGun T-shirt (m/f) - redeem with code: DK2F-ELBG-AD8G

NA Home:

- Scion Outfit - Complete Scion’s “Take on the Machine” Event (Central Plaza). The game is similar to the Thanksgiving Turkey event from last year.

EU Home:

- Gold Heavy Rain trophy - Watch the behind-the-scenes Heavy Rain video in the Home Theater (Screen 6)

HK Home:

- Free Red Bull Tote Bag

Event Start Date: 2010-09-30
Event End Date: 2010-10-10

As the Red Bull Flugtag challenge heats up on PlayStation®Home, we have prepared a special virtual Tote bag for PlayStation®Network members, so that your avatar can also get in the mood of this big event. If you have registered for receiving marketing update mails of PlayStation®Network, you will receive your redeem code* by e-mail or PlayStation®3 message.
30nc0vp.jpg

Two questions: Are the Heavy Rain Trophies (NA Theater) working? & Is there a 2nd Gamer Indepth t-shirt? I watched the Heavy Rain videos and didn't receive anything & I didn't want to sit through Gamer Indepth for a t-shirt I already have. Thanks.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']Two questions: Are the Heavy Rain Trophies (NA Theater) working? & Is there a 2nd Gamer Indepth t-shirt? I watched the Heavy Rain videos and didn't receive anything & I didn't want to sit through Gamer Indepth for a t-shirt I already have. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I believe the Gamer Indepth T-shirt is the same -- Alphazone isn't reporting a new one. I tried getting it yesterday (I never got it from last week) and the video stopped working about half way thru so I need to try that again (pain because it's 20+ mins). Conversations in the theater from other Home users seemed to indicate it is the same shirt as well.

Also, I checked out the Heavy Rain theater and didn't get anything. Heard other people complaining they didn't get anything either, and Alphazone is reporting that it's "delayed" as part of the Sept 30 update. Safe bet it's broken currently. If I hear anything different, I'll post an update.

Has anyone had any success getting the Heavy Rain Trophies over on the EU server? I've managed to get the bronze and silver (still need the Gold one), but TBH I can't figure out the pattern for getting this. I've been to that theater 4+ times and it's hit or miss getting the trophies. The video they are showing doesn't seem to change...

[quote name='Jerajdai']
Has anyone had any success getting the Heavy Rain Trophies over on the EU server? I've managed to get the bronze and silver (still need the Gold one), but TBH I can't figure out the pattern for getting this. I've been to that theater 4+ times and it's hit or miss getting the trophies. The video they are showing doesn't seem to change...[/QUOTE]

For me, I didn't even need to wait for the video to load. I got a trophy within 20 seconds each time for EU. Same for the Gold as well.

[quote name='NovaKane']For me, I didn't even need to wait for the video to load. I got a trophy within 20 seconds each time for EU. Same for the Gold as well.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I went by the Heavy Rain EU theater twice this weekend and couldn't get the gold trophy. :( Not sure what I'm doing wrong....oh well.

Does anyone know anything about this Shandor Fortune teller table thing supposedly in the Furniture store in the mall? I can't find it anywhere, =\

[quote name='Chaotic Feel']Does anyone know anything about this Shandor Fortune teller table thing supposedly in the Furniture store in the mall? I can't find it anywhere, =\[/QUOTE]

Alphazone says the Shandor Fortune teller item can be found here:

Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Exclusives >> Entertainment (Appliances)

or

Central Plaza >> New Items >> Exclusives

or

Exclusives >> Entertainment (Appliances)

or

Theatre Shop >> One Stop Shop >> Exclusives >> Entertainment (Appliances)

or

Theatre Shop >> New Items >> Exclusives

Don't know much about it, though.

(From Alphazone 4) N/A Server:

• October 7th - PS Nation shirt in Theatre (Events)
  • October 7th - Heavy Rain Silver ornament in Screen 10 (Events)
  • October 7th - Mafia 2 T-Shirt in Theatre Screen 1 (Events)

NA Home:

- Scion Outfit/Scion Car - Scion game (Central Plaza)

- Gold Heavy Rain Trophy - Watch Heavy Rain trailer (Theater)

- Free Castlevania shirt (no pop up, check under My Purchases) - Download demo
Pics from PS Home board

5079850481_4816fe75f5_z.jpg

5079853777_da8a6ea446_z.jpg

- Free Predator Helmet - Watch Predators trailer (Theater)
85ee16b3dfa645f6c8a4a390175bfa11.png

JPN Home:

- Free Pumpkin Head - Threads (Mall)

- Free food - White van (Irem Square)

- Free Glowin' paper with JPN characters on it (Tailsman ?) - shirt guy at the top of the hill (Irem Square)

- Free Sword - once you get the glowin' paper, go to the lady near the entrance (the one that gives free white robes) and you she will give you a huge sword to put on your back. The answer you pick to the question is really which color sword you want. First is gold/black, second is silver, and the last is purple. You can also use it to battle at Gekito meadows!

Central Plaza in JPN is Halloween themed and looks really cool. Don't know if there's any free stuff yet though.

OT: Free limited Halloween theme in HK PSN store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NovaKane']NA Home:

- Free Castlevania shirt (no pop up, check under My Purchases) - Download demo
[/QUOTE]
Do you download the demo from the PSN Store?

[quote name='eau']Do you download the demo from the PSN Store?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. All I did was start the D/L, go on Home to see if I had it, then cancel the D/L when I quit back to the XMB. I already played the demo before so I'm glad I didn't have to install it again.

Also for anyone with the Predator costume, the free helmet is way better than the original. The color is better and it even has full dreads in the back too. Glad I got that costume after all.

North American Server Oct 14 update (from Alphazone4):

df0fb7725a15854569fb2899248d7c0d.png

Predators Helmet - watch Predators clip in Theatre

3f8834e828906480c23b284769d237a0.png

Heavy Rain Gold ornament in Theatre

7ee046c4173147d580ec7491cbabf43b.png

Download Castlevania demo from PS Store for a free Home shirt

This might still be available:

400330c10c577c50eb58c1fc60c5d051.png

PS Nation tshirt - Watch the PS Nation show in the Home Theatre

ALSO, Scion event is supposedly back -- in case anyone missed out on the free Scion clothes/car.

Japan Server - this place is totally revved up for Halloween!

halloween2010_05.jpg

There is a costume event going on in Central Plaza. Not sure if it unlocks rewards if you dress appropriately during the schedule, but I think it unlocks affects? You can wear the pumpkin mask during the devil time. Here is the schedule (Japan times):

0:00 FORMAL TIME
3:00 DEVIL TIME
7:00 BEAST TIME
11:00 WING TIME
15:00 FORMAL TIME
19:00 DEVIL TIME
23:00 BEAST TIME

Link @ the PS Home Japan site

UPDATE - right now, it appears that dressing for the appropriate event unlocks special effects only. The Tekken 6 Jin costume (free from Threads) can be worn for the formal time, and your avatar will be surrounded by a bright red mist with glowing red eyes. Tried it yesterday and it looked pretty cool.

A "Trick or Treat" challenge starts Oct 21 -- more info to come (and hopefully some freebies/rewards).

------------------------------------------------

hw2010_07.jpg

Free Jack O Lantern mask with glowing red eyes @ threads

IREM Bon Festival:

1) There is a van parked there - talk to the lady to unlock a food item (I think it's curry in a tin - apartment item).

2) Go to the free yukata lady (under the tent) - talk to her to get an 'Excalibur' sword (giant glowing sword you see everyone running around with). If you pick all the first options, you get the yellow one. I don't think you can get more than one of these, but I think you might be able to trade it back in by talking to the shady tshirt guy upstairs???

Also, I got a glowing paper item (under clothing, hand item) - I'm not sure if I got this from talking to the shady thsirt vendor at Irem or by visiting Central Plaza.

ALSO - I've been seeing people run around with glowing devil horns. I think this might be a Hudson Gate prize (from the dolphy races). Not sure if this is still available - going to check it out today.

Hello everyone, I am new here and please informed me if they are cool stuff to get like freebies, redeem codes, and costumes....I appreciate for the heads up.:)

[quote name='deafgamer2211']Hello everyone, I am new here and please informed me if they are cool stuff to get like freebies, redeem codes, and costumes....I appreciate for the heads up.:)[/QUOTE]

Check out the main post... tons of freebies.

Hey guys go to the giant "Lord Pumpkinhead" in the central plaza in NA today, and toss coins into his mouth, get through the five rounds (I'm pretty sure it's 5) and get a big pumpkin head, pumpkin-ny torso (it's pretty cute on its own lol), leggings, pumpkin feet and hands.

Also I just got another popup saying I've received a halloween pumpkin chair after being there for about half an hour. :)

[quote name='iHolly']Check out the main post... tons of freebies.

Hey guys go to the giant "Lord Pumpkinhead" in the central plaza in NA today, and toss coins into his mouth, get through the five rounds (I'm pretty sure it's 5) and get a big pumpkin head, pumpkin-ny torso (it's pretty cute on its own lol), leggings, pumpkin feet and hands.

Also I just got another popup saying I've received a halloween pumpkin chair after being there for about half an hour. :)
[/QUOTE]

That game is not working well right now. Keep saying occupied.

Probably due to not working properly, but I was ther for more than half an hour, well, my avatar did, and did not receive anything else.:bomb:

HK Home:

Free Pumpkin Head - Threads (Mall)

Free Halloween t-shirt - Central Plaza

[quote name='thunder_gamer']That game is not working well right now. Keep saying occupied.

Probably due to not working properly, but I was ther for more than half an hour, well, my avatar did, and did not receive anything else.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just tried it. It's still not workin'.

[quote name='operative6678']EU home: free police womans outfit for entering the audi terminal space[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

JP Home:

"Trick or Treat' Challenge going on in Central Plaza

Ok - I'm working on figuring this one out (working off a translated Japanese site) -- I believe a certain number of people have to dance around the pumpkin to get the reward (either over 12 or 24).

Rewards (I have no idea what these look like, but they are wearable -- under headphones):

Pumpkin perched (male/female)
Pumpkin perched Daimaou (female)
Great Demon pumpkin perched (men)

Well, I managed to get into the Lord Pumpkinhead for the second time and got the head wear after few days of trying and who knows how many times of pushing X . Anyway, on the PlayStation.com's forum, there is an updated news about the game, apparently, they are going to fix it and present a "new" version this Thursday AND they will be giving out a free item as a gift. Now I just have to figure out how to get the chair.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Well, I managed to get into the Lord Pumpkinhead for the second time and got the head wear after few days of trying and who knows how many times of pushing X . Anyway, on the PlayStation.com's forum, there is an updated news about the game, apparently, they are going to fix it and present a "new" version this Thursday AND they will be giving out a free item as a gift. Now I just have to figure out how to get the chair.[/QUOTE]

Halloween Chair
How to get: Play the minigame with at least 25 people in the same space that have won costume pieces from the Pumpkin game
Reward Item

The game will be fixed http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Update-Halloween-Event/td-p/46323303

Hey everyone. All of you have been so helpful, so I thought I'd make my first post and contribute back a little. I apologize if my format is less than appealing.

NA Home:

- Free "Moonslayer Sword" for guys and "Shadowpiercer Weapon" for girls until Nov. 1

It actually starts after their maintenance later today, so you'll have to wait a bit. It seems it's a temporary thing as their way of saying "sorry we screwed up the pumpkin game" so I'd jump on it if you don't already have it.

Description from the Playstation Blog:

"After you are done playing the Lord Pumpkinhead game, head on over to the Central Plaza kiosk to pick up two special gifts that we are making available to you, the PlayStation Home community, as a sign of thanks for your ongoing support. Guys will be able to pick up the “Moonslayer Sword” while girls will be able to add the “Shadowpiercer Weapon” to their inventories free-of-charge through Halloween night. Take advantage of this special Halloween offer by logging into PlayStation Home and visiting the Central Plaza kiosk before Monday, November 1st."

P.S. - Anyone have any luck with the chair from the Lord Pumpkinhead game yet? I had enough trouble getting in and playing to get the costume. If so, are there any suggested times to try?

Just got the swords. Wasn't down for maintenance yet.

Starkiller Combat Gear Bundle for males is free too so far from what I can tell. It's in Star Wars store.

[quote name='operative6678']EU Home:
Seen this on the English EU forums posted by Thylaudax the SCEE Home Community Lead saying that the Starkiller combat gear will only be free until 11am Friday. Pretty sure this is GMT+1 as I think we are still on British Summer Time (BST)

the post is right at the bottom of the page

http://community.eu.playstation.com...tation-Home-Freebie-List/m-p/11759631#M315354[/QUOTE]

It's also free for NA Home too.

Finally got the pumpkin costumes and pumpkin chair!

Props on the swords lynk64.

[quote name='dufftech']NA/EU/JP Home:

-Free "1 in a Million" emoticon when you enter the Sodium space.

bHSEY.png
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

JP Home:

gundam_uc02_01.jpg

Watch episode 2 of Gundam to get the mask. Male only though.

[quote name='Jerajdai']JP Home:

"Trick or Treat' Challenge going on in Central Plaza

Ok - I'm working on figuring this one out (working off a translated Japanese site) -- I believe a certain number of people have to dance around the pumpkin to get the reward (either over 12 or 24).

Rewards (I have no idea what these look like, but they are wearable -- under headphones):

Pumpkin perched (male/female)
Pumpkin perched Daimaou (female)
Great Demon pumpkin perched (men)

[/QUOTE]
5dtcog.jpg

Is that the item on top of the pumpkin head? I wish I knew how to get it.

Edit: Ok so I found the Halloween event schedule on the PS Home board.

halloween_schedule.jpg

Anyone know how to convert the time to EST or PST?

[quote name='NovaKane']JP Home:

https://playstationhome.jp/entertainment/images/gundam_uc02/gundam_uc02_01.jpg

Watch episode 2 of Gundam to get the mask. Male only though.

Is that the item on top of the pumpkin head? I wish I knew how to get it.

Edit: Ok so I found the Halloween event schedule on the PS Home board.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/santa590/halloween_schedule.jpg

Anyone know how to convert the time to EST or PST?[/QUOTE]

Tokyo time (JST ) is 15 hours ahead of PST time. Hope that helps.

Also, it seems that Lord Pumpkinhead game is easier to get in now, but it seems to be single player, not sure if that is true. As for the chair, I have no idea how I got it, but I exited Home for some stuffs and reenter again, there was a message stating that I received new item and there it is, the chair.

@Novakane - yeah, I believe that is the item. Still haven't figured out how to get one....I've danced for hours in JP Central plaza and nada. :( The translated site I saw has the following info:

"Trick or Treat" challenge

Overview

Say hello to the people around will get a challenge from Hell enjoy dancing!
※ The dance must be done around the middle of the pumpkin.
Please join together near the middle of the home square.
Wonderful if we could satisfy the inhabitants of Hell, Hades Great Satan will give a reward to everyone behaved themselves.

Yeah, not getting anywhere with this one...

==================

UPDATE: Ok, I'm slow. You posted a schedule of times -- I did a search on google for "time in japan" to see what time it is there. The event times are so spread out -- that probably explains why I haven't managed to score anything. Looks like next event is around 1.5 hrs away from the time of this posting -- will give everyone a head's up if I get anything.

bread's done
Back