PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Jerajdai']@Novakane - yeah, I believe that is the item. Still haven't figured out how to get one....I've danced for hours in JP Central plaza and nada. :( The translated site I saw has the following info:

"Trick or Treat" challenge

Overview

Say hello to the people around will get a challenge from Hell enjoy dancing!
※ The dance must be done around the middle of the pumpkin.
Please join together near the middle of the home square.
Wonderful if we could satisfy the inhabitants of Hell, Hades Great Satan will give a reward to everyone behaved themselves.

Yeah, not getting anywhere with this one...

==================

UPDATE: Ok, I'm slow. You posted a schedule of times -- I did a search on google for "time in japan" to see what time it is there. The event times are so spread out -- that probably explains why I haven't managed to score anything. Looks like next event is around 1.5 hrs away from the time of this posting -- will give everyone a head's up if I get anything.[/QUOTE]

Here's a link to make things much easier. It gives the exact amount of minutes before the next event starts. I finally managed to attend one and got the reward (the little light up pumpkin). The event itself was cool to watch. Make sure you dance too! Here's a video of it from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSXXLMgB0v0

Thanks for the vid, Novakane! LMAO @ the link you shared -- that's the site I was looking at! (didn't notice the times on there though until you mentioned it). Nice! Just got back from the event and FINALLY got my little orange light up jack o lantern!!!!!! It's stupid, but it's mine HA! Saw a girl with one that was black -- she said she attended the event 4 times and got it -- but she admitted she didn't know if you have to attend a certain event to get that one or if it's based on the # of times she attended. I bet it's the one you get for attending the midnight event... or maybe the number of people who show up for the event?

Also, saw some people mention there are 3 outfits you vote on for the Liar's Game right now -- supposedly can come back to JP server tomorrow to see if the outfit you picked one won.

UPDATE: went to the event again and got the black pumpkin. Went there 11:00 EST, same time as yesterday -- I think you just get the orange one first, then the black one. There were alot of people at both, so it might be dependent on the # of attendees. Anyways, GL everyone trying to get these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the Halloween chair and feet, pants, torso, glove and head pieces. Also picked up the free sword thing.

Starkiller costume bundle in the Lucas store is free too.

[quote name='eau']Starkiller costume bundle in the Lucas store is free too.[/QUOTE]

Eau - is it still showing up for free for you? It's showing up for $1.99 for me (last night and this morning) -- checked the central plaza kiosk and the lucas arts store in the mall. Just curious...thanks!

NA Home:

Free "Pumpkin Overlord Idol Statue" when you enter Central Plaza.

jFtdj.jpg

[quote name='Jerajdai']
UPDATE: went to the event again and got the black pumpkin. Went there 11:00 EST, same time as yesterday -- I think you just get the orange one first, then the black one. There were alot of people at both, so it might be dependent on the # of attendees. Anyways, GL everyone trying to get these.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I forgot to go back to twice so no black pumpkin for me lol.

[quote name='dufftech']NA Home:

Free "Pumpkin Overlord Idol Statue" when you enter Central Plaza.

jFtdj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

NA Home:

Free Patient Zero Ornament Stand (Loot store> Halloween Section> Items>)

Is that LP statue the one you get from having over 25 people in central plaza with at least 1 outfit piece in their inventory? I could not get that thing to show up no matter how many times I rejoined Central Plaza

[quote name='dyeknom']Is that LP statue the one you get from having over 25 people in central plaza with at least 1 outfit piece in their inventory? I could not get that thing to show up no matter how many times I rejoined Central Plaza[/QUOTE]

nor could i

No, AFAIK you get that statue just for visiting the central plaza. The special 25 people item is a Jack-o-lantern chair, which looks pretty cool.

And I don't know if this one is true or not, but I heard there's also a Jack-O-lantern themed TV reward that you can get as an alternate item.

[quote name='dyeknom']Is that LP statue the one you get from having over 25 people in central plaza with at least 1 outfit piece in their inventory? I could not get that thing to show up no matter how many times I rejoined Central Plaza[/QUOTE]

I read on the PS Home board that you actually needed to have the whole pumpkin costume on before enterin' CP to get the statue. I did that and it worked.

[quote name='NovaKane']I read on the PS Home board that you actually needed to have the whole pumpkin costume on before enterin' CP to get the statue. I did that and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Not too sure about that, but I got mine wearing only the pumpkin head and the stick hand thing that I received from Lord Pumpkinhead game. So maybe pumpkin head is needed? Just a guess.

[quote name='NovaKane']I read on the PS Home board that you actually needed to have the whole pumpkin costume on before enterin' CP to get the statue. I did that and it worked.[/QUOTE]

I have the whole costume, entered with all the pieces on. No go for me.

Yeah, I couldn't get it either --- went into CP wearing the costume, not wearing the costume, replaying the Lord Pumpkin game until I won -- and still no pumpkin statue for me :( Must have spent an hour in CP on Halloween trying to get it, and nada.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Yeah, I couldn't get it either --- went into CP wearing the costume, not wearing the costume, replaying the Lord Pumpkin game until I won -- and still no pumpkin statue for me :( Must have spent an hour in CP on Halloween trying to get it, and nada.[/QUOTE]

I got the statue while wearing none of the costume, but it was the day before halloween....
maybe it was on a weird time zone?

[quote name='Jerajdai']Eau - is it still showing up for free for you? It's showing up for $1.99 for me (last night and this morning) -- checked the central plaza kiosk and the lucas arts store in the mall. Just curious...thanks![/QUOTE]
It showed up $0.00 for me at around 10PM PDT 10/29/10. I got it from the Central Plaza kiosk.

[quote name='iHolly']I got the statue while wearing none of the costume, but it was the day before halloween....
maybe it was on a weird time zone?[/QUOTE]

Just found this posted on the PS Forums from Glasswalls:

The ornament was only available for 24 hours, from approximately evening of 10/30/10 through evening of 10/31/10. It unlocked upon walking into Central Plaza. If the discoball was above Lord Pumpkinhead, and you could hear the Halloween-y music playing throughout Central Plaza everywhere, not just when playing the game, then that was the window of time.

So this is officially dead. I was definitely there within the 24 hr time frame and still didn't get it. LAME!

[quote name='eau']It showed up $0.00 for me at around 10PM PDT 10/29/10. I got it from the Central Plaza kiosk.[/QUOTE]

Ok - thanks for the info! Was just curious.

[quote name='NovaKane']NA Home:

The Tester 2 Cast t-shirt - Theater 6

9211601a4a3f0aabca697257abed1e32.png
7a42fd6da3adfde296d35cdf7a6b0043.png
[/QUOTE]

Just got this - thanks, NovaKane!!!!

The Time Crisis Gun Display case looks NICE! Thanks, operative!

FYI for anyone who cares:

November 11 brings Home 1.4 -- the upgrade includes the return of voice chat, grouping, and wardrobe improvements to include favorites and storage. (LINK)

^ Can't wait for the new update.

Edit: Full details on this week's update here and some interestin' pics from 1.4 at this link.

JP Home:

3D Dot Heroes rewards - talk to the king on the second floor, spam X (literally) near a chest to get started, then open one that has the treasure in it. You'll be rewarded with a soldier ornament, treasure chest ornament, and a cat chair.

8z4u1g.jpg

Gone
so, me giving back, again... I have one of the flightsuit codes from black ops to give away for playstation home. The *first* person to quote this post who's join date is on or before dec 08 will get it... Also, send me a pm if you are the first in case i forget to check the thread. Anyone sending me a random pm that didn't quote me first or has a join date after that date will get chewed out then put on ignore.
gone

[quote name='georox']So, me giving back, again... I have ONE of the flightsuit codes from Black Ops to give away for Playstation Home. The *FIRST* person to quote this post who's join date is on or before Dec 08 will get it... also, send me a PM if you are the first in case I forget to check the thread. Anyone sending me a random PM that didn't quote me first or has a join date after that date will get chewed out then put on ignore.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it. :)

[quote name='georox']So, me giving back, again... I have ONE of the flightsuit codes from Black Ops to give away for Playstation Home. The *FIRST* person to quote this post who's join date is on or before Dec 08 will get it... also, send me a PM if you are the first in case I forget to check the thread. Anyone sending me a random PM that didn't quote me first or has a join date after that date will get chewed out then put on ignore.[/QUOTE]

I want it!

EDIT: Damn a second too late...

NA Home:

Free "Game Over" shirts (2 male, 2 female) in the Tester Theatre.

You must watch the full episode, which is about 30 minutes, and the shirts will be rewarded at the end of the episode.

[quote name='dufftech']NA Home:

Free "Game Over" shirts (2 male, 2 female) in the Tester Theatre.

You must watch the full episode, which is about 30 minutes, and the shirts will be rewarded at the end of the episode.[/QUOTE]

I figured that would be the case since the shirts didn't pop up at the start like they used to.

HK Home:

Battlefield of Ge Kito is now in HK and in English. Talk to the NPC before goin' past the fence to get the Twig of Justice weapon. Once past the fence, talk to each NPC for items. Battle enemies and/or run past them, then head up the ladder to finish the level for another item.

That twig is extremely weak against enemies. Maybe they'll update Irem Square to get the sword (one hit kills on soldiers!) in the future like in JP.

EU Home:

- Free Android suit (M/F) - Loot store

1b2bfd7d3cf5b2e670dee7b4697f145b.png
debdcf2c01f90d5fbd0765e1c39d0697.png

- Free Bag of Gold Coins - Loot store

59efd370103959f2ed4083d0b24edcbf.png

- Free 3D Witchblade Standee (Danielle Baptiste) - Loot store

aafccd684424c2f522baaf852c409b91.png

[quote name='NovaKane']
- Free 3D Witchblade Standee (Danielle Baptiste) - Loot store

aafccd684424c2f522baaf852c409b91.png
[/QUOTE]

WHY DOES EU GET TOPCOW STUFF?

I want Witchblade Home items... :(

Hey guys :)!
I haven't been contributing in a while
BUT I do have a flight suit code, I'll PM the first person who quotes this and wants it !!!
Please keep in mind that it's male avatar only, and the suit really does make you look like the pilsberry doughboy lmao, it's huuuge! If you don't think you're ever going to actually use it you should let someone else grab it x)

EDIT:
Expired! Code given to vic_x51

[quote name='iHolly']Hey guys :)!
I haven't been contributing in a while
BUT I do have a flight suit code, I'll PM the first person who quotes this and wants it !!!
Please keep in mind that it's male avatar only, and the suit really does make you look like the pilsberry doughboy lmao, it's huuuge! If you don't think you're ever going to actually use it you should let someone else grab it x)[/QUOTE]

yeay, would like it please

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Doh, missed it
Can someone post a picture of the flight suit though?[/QUOTE]

dq65576itlrfauo3bue8my3.jpg

here!

[quote name='Black Swordsman']Is anyone else missing some home stuff after the update? All of my Tekken 6 items are straight up GONE.[/QUOTE]

I think some items got moved to the "drop-box" or whatever you call it. Storage box or something. Anyhow check there and just press Triangle I think to move them back.

I logged into Home to get the new update and surprisingly I got the Pumpkin Chair when I logged in. Did they just hand these out? I don't remember being in the Plaza with 25 people with the costume.

[quote name='Black Swordsman']Is anyone else missing some home stuff after the update? All of my Tekken 6 items are straight up GONE.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darknight88']I think some items got moved to the "drop-box" or whatever you call it. Storage box or something. Anyhow check there and just press Triangle I think to move them back.[/QUOTE]

My Tekken 6 arcade machine is missing. It's not in the storage either.
Apparantly the devs are working on a fix.

[quote name='iHolly']
here![/QUOTE]

Thank you.

I am not exactly sure if the update made things "disappear", but I do feel that I should have slightly more things in the wardrobe, especially the torso ones.

A lot of my stuff was mixed up in storage, but none of the Tekken 6 stuff is there. I had a few shirts, the arcade machine, and a water jug....they're all missing.

[quote name='Black Swordsman']A lot of my stuff was mixed up in storage, but none of the Tekken 6 stuff is there. I had a few shirts, the arcade machine, and a water jug....they're all missing.[/QUOTE]

I lost my Resident Evil 5 shades -- I loved those things. :cry: Definitely not in my wardrobe or storage. Will probably come back with the next patch (I hope).

Hey whats up with the cheapassgamer club? its empty as could be! Quick everyone join it and whoever is the leader decorate the place please!

Yea I hate when our earned stuff goes missing. Happened to my Resistance 2 hoody from that god awful minigame. Never got it back. What's worse is they made the minigame even harder so I said Fk it. Not gonna waste my time trying again and whoever did that can **** my ****.

EU Home:

- Ralf Award code (pic from PS Home board)
2PPN-M8N7-53AK

original

- Chaplin Poster code
E4MP-DJNB-DB3F

6db6b256218fb1d32c03fcada2a2f345.png

- von Trier Poster code
JMRG-T6NN-C3DC

85e6d7b16afd56d8fa7ed2398af7581d.png

NA Home:

Free Limited Gran Turismo 5 Racin' Suit by MCR (M/F) - CP or Theater Kiosk

5185528822_db661f3942_z.jpg

5185528178_15db9fb0a6_z.jpg

NA Home now gets all the 3D Witchblade standees (from Loot store) as EU except the free one SMH.

Also the Turkey Chase game is back for those that missed it last year. Finish the game to unlock the Turkey costume.

EU Home:

Free Audi "Follow Me" A1 Worthersee Tour Outfit (F) - Enter Audi Space

attachment.php

Free Gunner t-shirt (M/F) - GAME store

cf5afcda742e1b68c687d4bf6efae7ba.png
dc0ba0bdbd2404580ba3949784ed941c.png

Free GAMEr t-shirt (M/F) - GAME store

0781212493173fb91aefdee8f76df89f.png
05154307e25fda558c14607eebb97664.png

Free Yakuza 3 t-shirt (M/F) - Threads (probably old, but just noticed it)

bread's done
Back