PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Outrun9']can u leave the ps3 on overnight in the tester screen and get these items?[/QUOTE]

No, you will be disconnected due to inactivity.

You may be able to rig up your controller with a rubber band to keep things going though... I've done that before in Oblivion, and it might work here too.

I can't say I understand the wisdom of disconnecting someone for inactivity in a 4-hour marathon TV show. Seems rather self-defeating.

House Party is giving away 2x PS Home items this month! http://www.houseparty.com check out the Playstation tab (VIP Rewards Program) ... though it's coming to the end of its 6 month life cycle soon

I dont remember if this month or last month is the Apartment Jukebox, but that's pretty sweet ^^

Hi guys... have been trying to create a japanese account with no luck. has sony changed this? are people still able to do so? I would love to check out home on the jp servers.

[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Hi guys... have been trying to create a japanese account with no luck. has sony changed this? are people still able to do so? I would love to check out home on the jp servers.[/QUOTE]

Look it up on Youtube, there are some good tutorials on setting accounts up.

[quote name='Am4z1n9_AZ']Hey guys a friend of mine has a gold ps3 ornoment but wont tell me how to get it so i wanna know how to get it?[/QUOTE]

After searching Google... apparently, the Gold PS3 Ornament came from an email code that was sent to EU Home users who were "active" on home for 1+ years (+ some other hidden requirements since not everyone got them).

[quote name='hellmutt']No, you will be disconnected due to inactivity.

You may be able to rig up your controller with a rubber band to keep things going though... I've done that before in Oblivion, and it might work here too.

I can't say I understand the wisdom of disconnecting someone for inactivity in a 4-hour marathon TV show. Seems rather self-defeating.[/QUOTE]

Tip: If you go to wardrobe and stay in there it overrides the inactivity boot. ^^

[quote name='iHolly']Tip: If you go to wardrobe and stay in there it overrides the inactivity boot. ^^[/QUOTE]

Wish I heard this sooner lol, very good info to know for the future!

[quote name='Stealthcat']Wish I heard this sooner lol, very good info to know for the future![/QUOTE]

Indeed, that IS good to know. PS I rigged my controller to continually spin the view around my guys head, went to bed overnight, and got all the freebies by morning.

[quote name='iHolly']Tip: If you go to wardrobe and stay in there it overrides the inactivity boot. ^^[/QUOTE]

Sick tip! I used this the other day for the Tester marathon while I was at work. Surprised I didn't even get an error. Mad props :applause:

Definitely great tips. Left my PS3 on and got the shirts from the Tester 2 and also did the Motorstorm ones.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned the free NA bomberman rewards. You get them for playing the multiplayer game and scoring at various point levels. Get all 4 by exceeding 100,000 points.

[quote name='Jason_rb']FREE MACHETE SHIRT NA

Go To Theater #2.. (Looks Cool!)[/QUOTE]

Pics of the vest...

c37a1e8c328d8b393994945311b2dcf9.png
65748e545d9603716e13b0a7cb90a54d.png

JP Home:

VF-1S Roy Focker Valkyrie Figurine - If you got all 20 questions correct from the Macross quiz, head to Home Theater (1st flr) to get your figure!

s203_zLq37H2jOMCOJLFg5P8FwpWWye3TM4Sw.jpg

Four fish ornaments - Play the new fish game at Black IREM HQ. To get there, go past the bus sign at IREM Square and head towards the dark tunnel.

[quote name='hellmutt']Not sure if anyone has mentioned the free NA bomberman rewards. You get them for playing the multiplayer game and scoring at various point levels. Get all 4 by exceeding 100,000 points.[/QUOTE]

any pics?

[quote name='darknight88']any pics?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I don't post any pics, too lazy. They are decorative square 'panels'.

PS you might hate me but at least I'm honest ;)

[quote name='hellmutt']Nah, I don't post any pics, too lazy. They are decorative square 'panels'.

PS you might hate me but at least I'm honest ;)[/QUOTE]

Alpha4Zone has pictures of most of the prizes of the Home games

[quote name='dyeknom']ugh 78k on bomberman[/QUOTE]

Hey, and there you are again! R U following me around?

I found you get the best scores by making sure the game is crowded. Your first priority needs to be identifying some safe squares to stand on, then hope the crowd you're in is capable of knowing how to cover all 3 keys.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Alpha4Zone has pictures of most of the prizes of the Home games[/QUOTE]

Allright, allright, let me try this:
76196d9a6a8cbed25d051f1479dc3582.png
078582e17f103d839209597f737e06d9.png

d62f15a3e30ec988c235d024356fb82a.png
e560cd07d44df36ca558facc2ab7879d.png

[quote name='hellmutt']Hey, and there you are again! R U following me around?

I found you get the best scores by making sure the game is crowded. Your first priority needs to be identifying some safe squares to stand on, then hope the crowd you're in is capable of knowing how to cover all 3 keys.[/QUOTE]

I'm always in here, haha. I think you're following ME! Either that... or I'm following from in front! :)

I think I would have hit 100k if the game had 3 more players capable of getting the other keys, we hit level 26 or 28 and I was the final person left and couldnt get to all three keys myself.

[quote name='dyeknom']I'm always in here, haha. I think you're following ME! Either that... or I'm following from in front! :)

I think I would have hit 100k if the game had 3 more players capable of getting the other keys, we hit level 26 or 28 and I was the final person left and couldnt get to all three keys myself.[/QUOTE]

Send me a friiend request and I can try to give you a hand.

[quote name='Xenogears']Slurpee Rewards Codes. Go here: http://www.slurpee.com/, register, and gets lots of new rewards next month

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it looks like all of these have been used. I checked out the rewards you can get, and there are some pretty substantial home awards in there (including Killzone costumes, a sackboy backpack, and a slurpee machine.) There are also some pretty cool non-home rewards including Killzone 3 DLC and LBP2 DLC. Even a LBP2 game guide... I guess I should start shopping for slurpees.

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks, it looks like all of these have been used. I checked out the rewards you can get, and there are some pretty substantial home awards in there (including Killzone costumes, a sackboy backpack, and a slurpee machine.) There are also some pretty cool non-home rewards including Killzone 3 DLC and LBP2 DLC. Even a LBP2 game guide... I guess I should start shopping for slurpees.[/QUOTE]

FYI, these are multi-use, every account on slurpee.com can use them once. Accumulate points now to use them for PSN redeem codes when the LBP2 and KZ3 stuff is up on the site.

@Xenogears, thanks so much for posting these codes

Last edited by a moderator:
LBP2 Strategy guide for 20 points at the end of Jan. Wonder if this is a hard copy or e-copy?

A lot of good LBP/KZ stuff. It looks like I'll have to drink a lot of this sugar-laden shit in the coming weeks.

jp home: watch the 2 Macross episodes in screens 1&3 and when each episode ends you should get something come up in the top left of your screen to denote them as being checked (green under episode pic). Looks like there are 5 in total, hopefully these will count towards more Macross goodies

Pics of the upcoming slurpee promo (previously mentioned here, just figured I'd post pics in case anyone doesn't feel like going to the slurpee website):

KZ2_HelghastCostumeHome.jpg

Killzone™3 Helghast Costume for PlayStation®Home - Early February
2 point(s)

http://slurpeenationrewards.com/item_images/KZ2_ISACostumeHome.jpg
KZ2_ISACostumeHome.jpg

Killzone™3 ISA Costume for PlayStation®Home - Early February
2 point(s)

SackboyBackpack.jpg

Sackboy Backpack for PlayStation®Home - Early February
2 point(s)

http://slurpeenationrewards.com/item_images/SlurpeeMachines.JPG
SlurpeeMachines.JPG

Slurpee Machine for PlayStation®Home - Early February
2 point(s)

EU Home:

Joker Mask - DC Universe Online Quiz (Facebook)

6af2030c3f5c93a98119cb7eb6167b5e.png
ea03b1a96a84cd0fde38ac76d92de5de.png

screenshot20110120at738.jpg

You only get one chance to do it. I didn't even think to record the answers, but the quiz is really easy. I got two questions wrong and still got codes. Only one will be a Home item (mask) and the other two are an in game item for PS3 and PC.

JP Home:

Black Irem Brigade Employee ID Care t-shirt - Talk to the Black Irem Brigade on the roof outside of the HQ.

dzgzt4.jpg
f2mxye.jpg

HK Home:

Dongfan Queshen (Blue Fan) - Quiz in the HK Lounge

Answers:

1. DONGFANG QUESHEN
2. mahjong game
3. XPEC
4. america 13 mahjong rule
5. 8

Last edited by a moderator:
That saves on battery power over the rubber band idea.
In lieu of a rubber band, just setting the control upside down can work if you get it to lean on one of the sticks enough to move your av/cam while you're AFK.

[quote name='NovaKane']EU Home:

6af2030c3f5c93a98119cb7eb6167b5e.png
ea03b1a96a84cd0fde38ac76d92de5de.png

screenshot20110120at738.jpg

You only get one chance to do it. I didn't even think to record the answers, but the quiz is really easy. I got two questions wrong and still got codes. Only one will be a Home item (mask) and the other two are an in game item for PS3 and PC.[/QUOTE]

Dear God why can't this be in America?! That was insanely easy. Ranked in the top ten on my first try.

[quote name='NovaKane']EU Home:

You only get one chance to do it. I didn't even think to record the answers, but the quiz is really easy. I got two questions wrong and still got codes. Only one will be a Home item (mask) and the other two are an in game item for PS3 and PC.

JP Home:

Black Irem Brigade Employee ID Care t-shirt - Talk to the Black Irem Brigade on the roof outside of the HQ.[/QUOTE]

The DC Universe Online in game stuff does not work in US, right?:cold:

None of the Facebook stuff works in the US.
The profile picture change gives you the code

and you get an e-mail confirming the code "0", which is obviously not a valid 12-digit PSN code for getting items.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']The DC Universe Online in game stuff does not work in US, right?:cold:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the in game stuff is just for EU only.

[quote name='SoylentBob']None of the Facebook stuff works in the US.
The profile picture change gives you the code

and you get an e-mail confirming the code "0", which is obviously not a valid 12-digit PSN code for getting items.[/QUOTE]

I live in the America and it worked for me. I chose the UK as the region before I started the quiz.

FYI for some of the newer folks here:

There are 4 separate playstation home servers, and we usually list freebies/prizes by the server.

EU = European Server
NA = North American Server
JP = Japan Server
HK = Asia Server (most people have Hong Kong accts, so everything shows up in English)

[quote name='NovaKane']I live in the America and it worked for me. I chose the UK as the region before I started the quiz.[/QUOTE]

The Home stuff is EU, but the DCUO stuff is supposed to be available to US, and that doesn't work yet, hence the word none. I thought it was a common word, but maybe they don't use it in your region.

The part about the picture profile change should have been a hint.

It's almost as if my post was a direct response to the post immediately above it. That was a newB mistake on my part to think standard forum rules applied even though I've been visiting for years before signing up here. Maybe that's why I haven't contributed much.

I only got two answers correct. since i'm obviously not in the running for winning the batman figure i should have taken my time and researched on the internet. i only got harlye quinn's hammer. wish i had gotten other stuff. alas. thanks for posting the link.

Anybody else have the Network Error Z(9, -2) error when they try to log into Home, or know how to fix it? I've deleted home and tried to up the cache size... nothing.

its a home problem and everyone is aware of it... read the forums... maybe something there will help answer the question.... (This week NA home kind of stinks....)

Anybody else have the Network Error Z(9, -2) error when they try to log into Home, or know how to fix it? I've deleted home and tried to up the cache size... nothing.

its a home problem and everyone is aware of it... read the forums... maybe something there will help answer the question.... (This week NA home kind of stinks....)

bread's done
Back