PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

I only need to complete the two Team Mazes in the nDreams 'XI Museum' to complete the 'Collect-O-Rama' Reward Bundle.

If I can get three people to help, that would be awesome! If you have not done them before, each maze offers a free reward also.

Send me a note in here or via PSN (don't try and friend me, as my settings are set to 'friend of friend')

EDIT: Got it done, thanks Heysum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defeat Brinsop the Evil Dragon
The Lockwood Space has a Fantasy Dragon makeover.
If you walk in the main space, you will see clusters of eggs that crunch when you step on them. They are part of a minigame (on the right) with a caged dragon.
Activating the minigame will show a timer, more eggs, rewards, and a clock.

Eggs are worth 1 except the gold eggs. Gold eggs are 1pt and also tallied separately for rewards (press square). Seems you must get 25 gold eggs for a Pinwheel (hand) reward, but they don't seem to need to be saved (reward at 580 25 5:45).

The Fool Throttle Rogue costume gives you a collection bonus (2X). You do not need to wear the whole costume for the bonus, but you need at least one piece on. The gold egg tally is also double.

Eggs smashed outside the minigame still count toward your total.

You can leave the minigame and resume while still in the space. You do not need to be in the minigame to save your eggs.

Caveat: the server update is some 15 minutes. Leaving the space clears any unsaved eggs.
The Gold egg tally, the giant Minotaur, and/or the sales points may not resolve on any given visit.

[quote name='SoylentBob']Defeat Brinsop the Evil Dragon
If you walk in the main space, you will see clusters of eggs that crunch when you step on them. They are part of a minigame (on the right) with a caged dragon.

Eggs are worth 1 except the gold eggs. Gold eggs are 1pt and also tallied separately for rewards (press square). Seems you must get 25 gold eggs for a Pinwheel (hand) reward, but they don't seem to need to be saved (reward at 580 25 5:45).

The Fool Throttle Rogue costume gives you a collection bonus (2X). You do not need to wear the whole costume for the bonus, but you need at least one piece on. The gold egg tally is also double.

You can leave the minigame and resume while still in the space. You do not need to be in the minigame to save your eggs.

Caveat: the server update is some 15 minutes. Leaving the space clears any unsaved eggs.
The Gold egg tally, the giant Minotaur, and/or the sales points may not resolve on any given visit.[/QUOTE]

I just wasted an hour of my life on this game, if I can actually call it that. Got the pinwheels easily, and the sandcastle (100 golds) took the full hour.

I can't imagine how people will last to 10,000 purple eggs - I got just 83 during the hour I was running around.

Sometimes I think game developers must be laughing at me.

[quote name='hellmutt']I just wasted an hour of my life on this game, if I can actually call it that. Got the pinwheels easily, and the sandcastle (100 golds) took the full hour.

I can't imagine how people will last to 10,000 purple eggs - I got just 83 during the hour I was running around.

Sometimes I think game developers must be laughing at me.[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, the up/down part wasn't enabled when I tried. The gold wasn't there on a few trips (I love getting booted at 2:00 left)
The pinwheel is at 500 blue, but I've been getting it with mostly green.
Green is 5000, lol.
I'm guessing the 999,999,999,999 pink eggs is community, because I haven't squashed the 19.6M that show on the scoreboard.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Multi use code for ypsh fansite polo and vneck : 4BKE-RTNB-BT5L [US Only][/QUOTE]

Thanks man, redeemed

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Multi use code for ypsh fansite polo and vneck : 4BKE-RTNB-BT5L [US Only][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code, man; I got it.

[quote name='SoylentBob']Defeat Brinsop the Evil Dragon

The Gold egg tally, the giant Minotaur, and/or the sales points may not resolve on any given visit.[/QUOTE]

AH-HA! I should have know that. The minute I had acquired the female rogue outfit, I had noticed that my score was higher compared to my husband's score. Thanks for confirming the 2x bonus for me.

As for the eggs, I can def. confirm that the egg color changes daily. Since Wednesday, the pattern is:

Yellow (100 = Sandcastle)
Blue (1,000 = Pinwheel Hand Item)
Green (5,000 = Cockatrice Statue)
EDIT: Lt Purple/Pink (10,000 = Falling Blossoms Headphones Item)

I can only guess that the next item at 10,000 is another hand item with the light purple eggs. The "cloud" formation here looks similar to the Butterfly formation on the Baron Egg Game.

And, yes, it's safe to guess that red/orange eggs are a community goal reward (which, by the shape of it, looks like another statue, this time of the dragon).

My only question is WHEN will Lockwood release the dark purple egg? I'm curious as to what that item might be. EDIT: Per the Lockwood Full Throttle Fantasy promo vid, the release date is 8/22/12. Now, I wonder if this date coincides with the release of Lockwood's MMORPG Mercia? Hmmmmm....

Otherwise, happy egg collecting, y'all! :D

[quote name='hellmutt']I just wasted an hour of my life on this game, if I can actually call it that. Got the pinwheels easily, and the sandcastle (100 golds) took the full hour.

Sometimes I think game developers must be laughing at me.[/QUOTE]

I've always been a fan of Lockwood as a developer, but I must say this was a very poorly thought out event/promotion.

Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have a promotion in a social driven VR where in order to get the rewards you will have to constantly run around for what appear to be hours.... In testing did they not realize not only is this mind numbingky boring, but you can't text and run let alone follow a conversation while trying to walk on those eggs.

To make matters worse, what with all the Home network errors, and the fact that it only saves your progress every 15 min, many people are already complaining about have lost the eggs they collected due to Home disconnects.

I feel even worse for those that bought the $4 bundle in order to get the point boost, as it is only x2 boost, and thus for the statue, it will still take at least 45 min of non stop running to get a less than impressive mini statue.

I can see spending an hour or more playing a fun game or even get a really cool reward, especially if it involves playing with friends, but this is almost a sadistic joke. It really doesn't make any sense.

I'm afraid Lockwood is going to lose a lot of support over this fiasco of an event, and it's likely going to take away a lot of the quality cred they built up over the last year... As the saying goes, what have you done for me lately?

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I've always been a fan of Lockwood as a developer, but I must say this was a very poorly thought out event.... Etc yada yada yada[/QUOTE]

Dont know why some posters just sit here and rant. This is a forum for identifying free items in playstation home. If youre not doing that, then please refrain from posting your tl;dr post about (insert game name here) of the week you don't like. Post in the official suggestions forum to try to make your voice heard. I'm not trying to be intentionally rude but i've been seeing certain posters basically trolling since at least the beginning of the new year. Everyone of us is a CAG'r no need to be rude but please understand that this isnt general home discussion please take personal gripes to another board. If anyone finds something cool for free in home please post it. Be well everyone :)

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Dont know why some posters just sit here and rant. This is a forum for identifying free items in playstation home.... Etc yada yada yada[/QUOTE]

I realize you are relatively new to both CAG and this thread, but not only is there nothing wrong or any rule against sharing opinions in this thread about these free items and rewards and the way to get them, but a simple browse through this thread clearly shows this is perfectly acceptable.

In fact, personally I appreciate it when a fellow CAG member shares their opinion on rewards as well as the method used to get them, as it has occasionally saved me a lot of time and grief that I otherwise would have waisted had I spent trying to get a reward that turned out to be not at all worth the effort.

Now I don't expect you to appreciate anyone's opinion, but I do expect you to respect their right to share their opinion as long as they do not violate the forum's rules.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I've always been a fan of Lockwood as a developer, but I must say this was a very poorly thought out event/promotion.

Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have a promotion in a social driven VR where in order to get the rewards you will have to constantly run around for what appear to be hours.... In testing did they not realize not only is this mind numbingky boring, but you can't text and run let alone follow a conversation while trying to walk on those eggs.

To make matters worse, what with all the Home network errors, and the fact that it only saves your progress every 15 min, many people are already complaining about have lost the eggs they collected due to Home disconnects.

I feel even worse for those that bought the $4 bundle in order to get the point boost, as it is only x2 boost, and thus for the statue, it will still take at least 45 min of non stop running to get a less than impressive mini statue.

I can see spending an hour or more playing a fun game or even get a really cool reward, especially if it involves playing with friends, but this is almost a sadistic joke. It really doesn't make any sense.

I'm afraid Lockwood is going to lose a lot of support over this fiasco of an event, and it's likely going to take away a lot of the quality cred they built up over the last year... As the saying goes, what have you done for me lately?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that the rewards are intended to be obtained in one day. I average about 975 eggs every 15 min. without the point boost. At that rate, it would take about 3 hours to get the 10,000 purple eggs (assuming a purple egg day). However, since this event runs to at least 08/22, I can spread that out over the next few weeks so its not as bad as it seems.

Its really not that much different then stopping scorpions except for the 15 min timer. I agree that loosing eggs due to disconnects is annoying though.

Whether someone spends three hours at one time or spread over a few days or even weeks doesn't really matter, as either way, you are still having to spend three hour doing nothing but constantly adjusting the two joysticks. No socializing, no strategic game element, to me that equates to a sadistic time waster with little to be rewarded with.

While people Have criticized the sodium scorpion stomp for also being a collosal waste of time, but at least it has some added incentives missing from this egg stomp thing. For one, your credits can be cashed in for any number of different rewards. For another, the scorpion stomp has some actual strategy, and negative consequences if not done right, as well as different approaches on how to achieve similar results and multipliers. For yet another, the scorpion stomp also has the added value of a leader board so that you can compete with friends and strangers.

So while I understand why you might compare this egg stomp promo with the scorpion stomp game, the scorpion stomp clearly has significantly more added value... But I would agree even the scorpion stomp is a pretty bad waste of time, but not nearly as bad as this egg stomp, which also lacks all of the additional added value that the scorpion stomp has.

I actually enjoyed stomping scorpions. Probably because it was the first game I ever played in Home. You're right though, that game had more going on. A better comparison would be Baron's Eggcellent Plan which this egg stomp is clearly based on although in that game you could at least chase the rabbit around.

Perhaps they're trying to get us to buy the Rogue costume? This would cut the time in half. Either way, as with anything in Home, you have to decide if the time put in is worth the rewards. I have to admit though, as I was nearing my 5,000th egg I thought to myself that maybe they designed the game this way just to see if we would do it. Like some psychological experiment. The game really doesn't have any strategic component at all.

As a side note, we need to average around 11,765,000,000 red eggs a day to reach the community goal by 08/22. Lol.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']New male fedora for participating in wardrobe wars.[/QUOTE]

got it... thanx for the heads up...

[quote name='HeySumbode']got it... thanx for the heads up...[/QUOTE]
My pleasure :) btw after spending time in the e3 theatre, i ended up receiving a resistance: burning skies chimera statuette, and a sly cooper thieves in time - bentley companion :)

[quote name='Smokingpistol']My pleasure :) btw after spending time in the e3 theatre, i ended up receiving a resistance: burning skies chimera statuette, and a sly cooper thieves in time - bentley companion :)[/QUOTE]

There's no video playing there right now -- was there when you got your rewards?

[quote name='Smokingpistol']My pleasure :) btw after spending time in the e3 theatre, i ended up receiving a resistance: burning skies chimera statuette, and a sly cooper thieves in time - bentley companion :)[/QUOTE]

That's awesome a bently companion !

[quote name='hellmutt']There's no video playing there right now -- was there when you got your rewards?[/QUOTE]
Got mine early in the day before the conference, and others when livecast was over so the video does not need to play :) anybody else notice the e3 theatres a reskinned musicality apartment?! :D

[quote name='Smokingpistol']btw after spending time in the e3 theatre, i ended up receiving a resistance: burning skies chimera statuette, and a sly cooper thieves in time - bentley companion :)[/QUOTE]

I love me some companions, so I'll definitely get on that when I've got time. Thanks.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Got mine early in the day before the conference, and others when livecast was over so the video does not need to play :) anybody else notice the e3 theatres a reskinned musicality apartment?! :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, had "flashbacks" of Musicality when I was there last night. With stacks of speakers and velvet rope on the side to boot.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Got mine early in the day before the conference, and others when livecast was over so the video does not need to play :) anybody else notice the e3 theatres a reskinned musicality apartment?! :D[/QUOTE]

I noticed that as well. I received the rewards but the video never started for me, it just stayed on the blue screen. I had to leave and come back in order to watch it. Looking forward to seeing what's available at the E3 booth today.

[quote name='vic_x51']FYI takes like 30 mins to get statue than another 30min for bently. So about a hour. If u leave the space your time re sets[/QUOTE]

FYI I stayed logged in overnight with a rubber band - I didn't get anything in the 6 hours after I got bentley.

[quote name='hellmutt']FYI I stayed logged in overnight with a rubber band - I didn't get anything in the 6 hours after I got bentley.[/QUOTE]

Good try though!

FYI - for those that might have missed it the first time, Great Edo of Nippon's blow dart game looped and is now on the Samurai Woman statue this week.

Ton of rewards in the E3 Booth space, including four companions...

LKWD fan shirt
LKWD Booth Bikini
Playstation Plus Swag Bag
Home Tycoon Helmet
Boxing Gloves
Prappa Hat
Sly Cooper Cane
Sly Cooper Mask
Assassin's Creed 3 Tomahawk
Resistance Axe and Helmet
Borderlands Outfits
God of War Adecension Outfits
E3 Access Badge shirt

Golden Sackboy Trophy
Ryu Ornament
Cutthroats Cannon
Aurora Picture
MIB Neurolizer Ornament

Silver Mayan Skull Companion
LittleBigPlanet Karting Companion
Mini Bots Gladitor Companion
Damien companion

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Ton of rewards in the E3 Booth space, including four companions...

LKWD fan shirt
LKWD Booth Bikini
Playstation Plus Swag Bag
Home Tycoon Helmet
Boxing Gloves
Prappa Hat
Sly Cooper Cane
Sly Cooper Mask
Assassin's Creed 3 Tomahawk
Resistance Axe and Helmet
Borderlands Outfits
God of War Adecension Outfits
E3 Access Badge shirt

Golden Sackboy Trophy
Ryu Ornament
Cutthroats Cannon
Aurora Picture
MIB Neurolizer Ornament

Silver Mayan Skull Companion
LittleBigPlanet Karting Companion
Mini Bots Gladitor Companion
Damien companion[/QUOTE]

GREAT! Any of them difficult to come by? i guess I know where I'll be tonight...

On a side note, anyone know if Sony is doing a PS Home giveaway in the physical E3 booth (you know, the one in LA) like they have done in the past couple of years?

Help!!! I just logged into home and can't do anything. It says I need to be an E3 vip?! How do I do that? I'm just trying to get to the Dust 514 space!!!

update 1: holy shit, i'm now doing fetch quests and other garbage in the e3 space just so i can get into the dust 514 space? This is complete nonsense.

[quote name='hellmutt']GREAT! Any of them difficult to come by? i guess I know where I'll be tonight...

On a side note, anyone know if Sony is doing a PS Home giveaway in the physical E3 booth (you know, the one in LA) like they have done in the past couple of years?[/QUOTE]
Supposedly Hellfire Games and Lockwood were giving away codes at the booth.

[quote name='TheJLC']Supposedly Hellfire Games and Lockwood were giving away codes at the booth.[/QUOTE]

I asked my buddy who was going to keep an eye out for PS Home giveaways at the Sony booth. Fingers crossed that he managed to find them...

[quote name='XxSwiftxX']I can't find the games to unlock the challenges in the e3 space? Plus not recording the challenges I've done already.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I can't figure it out either. I page through the pictures, take photos with the mascots, but nothing...?

can anyone give me a DUST 514 beta code? You have to go into the Dust 514 center watch all the videos in the big room then win a game of Slay. ALot of work but if you happen to get one and dont plan on using it please let me know :D

[quote name='hellmutt']GREAT! Any of them difficult to come by? i guess I know where I'll be tonight... [/QUOTE]

I just finished getting all of the rewards. No, they're not difficult at all, but very time consuming. I think it took me like 90-mins to get all of them (mainly waiting for all the videos to load).

For those having trouble, remember to actually start the quest first. When I first went to the space, I just started going booth to booth looking at everything like last year. Nope, this year you have to follow the quest line.

To start, look for the avatar of the woman who hosts Pulse (don't remember her name), standing on the white platform. From directly facing the font of the stage, go to your left to start quests, and go to the right side to turn in quests.

I can't seem to find out how to get the Damien companion anyone know...

No friend of mine has it.

Jason

[quote name='deviousnaraku']I just finished getting all of the rewards. No, they're not difficult at all, but very time consuming. I think it took me like 90-mins to get all of them (mainly waiting for all the videos to load).

For those having trouble, remember to actually start the quest first. When I first went to the space, I just started going booth to booth looking at everything like last year. Nope, this year you have to follow the quest line.

To start, look for the avatar of the woman who hosts Pulse (don't remember her name), standing on the white platform. From directly facing the font of the stage, go to your left to start quests, and go to the right side to turn in quests.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the 1000XP Aurora Picture from the Aurora booth at he E3 space. Once you have that head to the Aurora space in home and youll get Damien
[quote name='Jason_rb']I can't seem to find out how to get the Damien companion anyone know...

Jason[/QUOTE]

you need to get to the vip area by completing the lower level quests. then look at the aurora poster to obtain the poster reward then go to the aurora game area using the navigator

[quote name='deviousnaraku']I just finished getting all of the rewards. No, they're not difficult at all, but very time consuming. I think it took me like 90-mins to get all of them (mainly waiting for all the videos to load).

To start, look for the avatar of the woman who hosts Pulse (don't remember her name), standing on the white platform. From directly facing the font of the stage, go to your left to start quests, and go to the right side to turn in quests.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that helped a lot.

[quote name='Jason_rb']I can't seem to find out how to get the Damien companion anyone know...

Jason[/QUOTE]

To get the Damien companion, you must complete all the ground level/first floor quests to unlock the VIP area/2nd floor. The Aurora kiosk is upstairs on the 2nd floor. As pandiosity said, once you get the 1000XP Aurora Picture, just go to the Aurora space and you'll get Damien upon entry.

bread's done
Back