PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='hellmutt']Sure, why not? How about now? Hop on and join me, whoever wants...[/QUOTE]

Umm, sorry, my wife came home while I was in the bathroom and turned off the PS3 to watch TV. Maybe a different time :eek:

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks Insight. In their last contest I won something from the EU - don't even recall what - and gave it back for the same reason. Next time we should trade :)

Insight for president![/QUOTE]

Haha funny guy makes me cry...

[quote name='redrumblefish']
A0v_vVSCQAIPemS.png:large

Get your FREE 'Hot Dog' Companion on Twitter (EU)

Got Twitter? Follow @PSHomeEU and when they reach 10,000 followers they will tweet the code.[/QUOTE]
Damm only good for eu accounts huh ?

[quote name='Smokingpistol']The Special Purple Iron Fusion Egg is now available at the Lockwood Publishing Showcase. Get your mysterious sword by finding it![/QUOTE]

Available where? I spent 15 min running around and never got it or even saw it. Curiously though, when I entered the showcase it rewarded me Dinosaur Eggs item. Anyone know what that item is for?

UPDATE: Finally got the special egg, and the Dinosaur Eggs are rewarded to those who were gifted the Velociraptor companion from the Gift Machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took me two minutes TOPS. It appears random to me. I for example started the game by Brinsop the dragon, turned around and HEYO purple glowing egg haha i kinda lucked out on that one... :p

Mine showed up almost immediately... under the minotaur where I couldn't reach it, lol. Nothing that an exit and restart of the game couldn't fix though. I wonder if I could put together a soul reaper outfit using this sword.

EU Update:

They have added a new Sports Day game (Hammer Throw) in the Home Square.

I won my game with just a 35m throw, but it didn't give me any reward. It may not be working properly as it didn't exit the game like the 100m Dash game. I suspect it will get fixed soon though.

Took me 3-5 minutes for the rare egg to show up. Its not hard to miss it since it does have a dark aura glowing and its not the small type aura, its plainly visible. Your only chances of missing it is if its under an unreachable place. Other than that, you should see it when it shows up.

Hmmmm ... my first attempt at the dark purple egg, for the life of me, never saw it populate and I used at least the 15 minutes timer to try to find. After deciding to rezone to get particular maintenance done on certain Home games, my second attempt netted a success and only took all of one minute to find the egg. :D

Seriously random and I didn't want to test "the four hours and it doesn't populate" theory either.

There is a free reward for owners and visitors of Lockwood's Sunlit Meadow personal space (only available from the Gift Machine). The reward is a large and very nice looking natural oak trunk large coffee table. To get the reward you must find the golden butterfly.

The butterfly is located at the end of the path that follows the right side of the pond.

It's not a very large space, and for some strange reason you are not allowed all the way into the small pond, unless you use an escape glitch. However, it's an attractive space if you are into bright natural meadows with butterflies and large mushroom stools and fallen logs to sit on. I won't judge you. XD

Not neccessarily a contest or free stuff but its now so that owners of the ultimate gold knight bundle from heavy waters avalon collection gain lifetime access to the X7 club.

There are also rewards for collecting the more common eggs at lockwood, easiest among them being a sandcastle for collecting 1000 eggs any color. I had the sandcastle long before I found the fusion egg.

Hellmutt if you need the reward from sunlit meadow just send me a request on psn with 'tour - meadow' in it. I dont have the tuscan place though, also looking for a tour there.

[quote name='redrumblefish']Wardrobe Wars
New reward: Fedora Scotty Male. Man i really would like to win that red jacket :)[/QUOTE]

They had a red letterman jacket in the thread store (original) for just $.50 and it may still be available. If it is still available you might want to get it, as the likelihood of winning any WW prize is unlikely considering the estimated odds.

[quote name='redrumblefish']
A0v_vVSCQAIPemS.png:large

Get your FREE 'Hot Dog' Companion on Twitter (EU)

Got Twitter? Follow @PSHomeEU and when they reach 10,000 followers they will tweet the code.[/QUOTE]

So the deadline for this promo ends tomorrow and they are no where close. They started this ten days ago needing 2,300 new followers to reach 10k, but have only gotten less than 400. The good news is that they recently tweeted that they will extend the deadline to how ever long it takes to reach 10k. The bad news is that over just the last five days they have only gotten 75 new followers, so unless something drastic happens (like buying robo followers), it could easily take more than four months for them to reach their goal.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']So the deadline for this promo ends tomorrow and they are no where close. They started this ten days ago needing 2,300 new followers to reach 10k, but have only gotten less than 400. The good news is that they recently tweeted that they will extend the deadline to how ever long it takes to reach 10k. The bad news is that over just the last five days they have only gotten 75 new followers, so unless something drastic happens (like buying robo followers), it could easily take more than four months for them to reach their goal.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have an EU account but I went ahead and followed anyhow, hopefully that will help the rest of you.

[quote name='georox']The egg is kind of random. Took me 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]
The "black" egg is spawning very rapidly now, about every 2-3 minutes.

For those that haven't seen it, it's surrounded by purple flame that reflects off of nearby surfaces, so it's hard to miss.

The communal egg count is nearing the 300M mark 291.4

x7 reward this week is once again not the female version of the Big Money Cane as expected nor is it the male version of the Golden Slotted Shades, instead they released a new item, the x7 Polo shirt (male only).

x7 Rewards: 6 furnishings, 5 male items, 4 female items

4/11 week 1 Bottle Service
4/18 week 2 Coffee Table
4/25 week 3 Couch
5/02 week 4 DJ Turntables
5/09 week 5
5/16 week 6 Golden Headphones (male)
5/23 week 7
5/30 week 8 Gold Knukles (male)
6/06 week 9
6/13 week 10 Golden Headphones (female)
6/20 week 11
6/27 week 12 Gold Knukles (female)
7/04 week 13 Gold Mosaic
7/11 week 14
7/18 week 15 Disco Ball
7/25 week 16
8/01 week 17 Big Money Cane (male)
8/08 week 18
8/15 week 19 Golden Slotted Shades (female)
8/22 week 20
8/29 week 21 x7 Polo (male)
9/05 week 22
9/12 week 23 x7 V-Neck (female)
9/19 week 24
9/26 week 25 Balla' Jeans (male)

Big Money Cane (female)?
Golden Slotted Shades (male)?

[quote name='specterkev']Free TV!

Go to LOOT store >> Then EOD TV >> Then free LOOT EOD TV[/QUOTE]

Nice, the Loot TV Wall Mount is free as well in the same store.

WOOT -OK. Just finished a tour of the new Dream Island. There are seven hidden rewards:

1) Couch Shell - Find a big red starfish.
2) Telescope - Use the telescope.
3) Beach Paradise Fire Pit - Go near the firepit.
4) Beach Paradise Barbeque - Feed the fish.
5) Hand Sculpture Beach Art - Go inside the hidden cave.
6) Beach Paradise parasol - Go to the iguana.
EDIT: 7) Beach Paradise Lilo - Swim with the sharks or dolphins whenever they appear.

The space is BIG!!! Happy hunting! :D

[quote name='goddessbunny42']WOOT -OK. Just finished a tour of the new Dream Island. So far there are six hidden rewards:

1) Couch Shell - Find a big red starfish while swimming in the water.
2) Telescope - Use the telescope.
3) Beach Paradise Fire Pit - Go near the firepit.
4) Beach Paradise Barbeque - Feed the fish.
5) Hand Sculpture Beach Art - Go inside the hidden cave.
6) Beach Paradise parasol - Go to the iguana next to the balcony outside the bedroom.

The space is BIG!!! Happy hunting! :D[/QUOTE]

I went and did all those things, and didn't unlock a single reward. I joined the open house from the navigator menu. did I do something wrong?

[quote name='hellmutt']I went and did all those things, and didn't unlock a single reward. I joined the open house from the navigator menu. did I do something wrong?[/QUOTE]

Hellmutt, my guess is that the rewards are not available from the open house. You probably either need to own the space or visit someone else who does.

[quote name='Ren_Echo']Hellmutt, my guess is that the rewards are not available from the open house. You probably either need to own the space or visit someone else who does.[/QUOTE]

That's correct. Keep in mind for anyone interested in getting visitor rewards from personal spaces, there are several ways of getting them without owning or knowing a friend who owns the space.

The quickest way is to go to the official playstation forums, and you'll find a stickies thread dedicated to HCV Guides who are offering tours of most of the latest spaces, especially is it is a space from Sony. Follow the simple instructions in that thread to connect you with a HCV that is currently giving tours and if it's a gift reward, just ask nicely, and if it's a task reward, just go collect it.

There is also a dedicated thread in the official forums for unofficial tours of personal spaces, so if you can't seem to connect with a HCV that is willing or able to invite you to the space you are interested in, just post in that thread with the space(s) you are wanting to visit, and wait for a response or invite.

In addition to that several other web sites also offer regular tours of spaces, like Alphazone4 and YourPlayStationHome - both of which also have active community members who also are happy to give tours of their spaces as well.

Personally, I've never had a problem finding someone to invite me to these spaces and collect the rewards I'm interested in, and like the Cutterride Estate game, when I'm available, I'm happy to invite those that ask to the spaces I have that give rewards as well.

Dream island has a floating reward shown on az4 but all it says "exploring your beach really paid off huh?" Name of item beach paradise LILO. Anyone know how to get this?

Probably everyone knows about Mercia by now but that is currently available and each level you gain gets you a freebie. I'm on L5 right now.

Also, the lockwood community egg count is now up to about 295M.

[quote name='Jason_rb']Dream island has a floating reward shown on az4 but all it says "exploring your beach really paid off huh?" Name of item beach paradise LILO. Anyone know how to get this?[/QUOTE]

I've corrected my entry for the Dream Island rewards (and, yes, D is correct - you can only get the reward in the ACTUAL personal space, NOT in the Open House space).

The Beach Paradise Lilo reward is given when you swim with the sharks or dolphins whenever they appear in the personal space.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='Jason_rb']Dream island has a floating reward shown on az4 but all it says "exploring your beach really paid off huh?" Name of item beach paradise LILO. Anyone know how to get this?[/QUOTE]

i think you get that by swimming with the dolphins / sharks

Just read a few weeks updates. PSH has change quite a bit since my last visit.

I'll be glad to see most of you all online again. (That is, if you kept me on your friends list.) Just a couple weeks till my return! :D

[quote name='goddessbunny42']To redrumblefish, a fellow CAGer, congrats on winning the Dream Island contest, sponsored by Alphazone4 and Lockwood.

WOOT! :D[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I didn't win but I'm seriously considering buying it. I've never paid for anything on PS Home before, but that space rocks.

Just a heads up for tomorrows update. Granzella is finally updating the NA Southern Island Hideaway to version 1.07 which adds:

Ocean Swim 'activity'. This is located undersea by the net on the right. It allows you past the net and more importantly, it is the first time in NA Home where you can swim under water, and is actually quite fun to do, especially with friends. There are several different fish and coral, and even an under water cave to explore.

Sea Hunt now only generates an under sea sparkle reward every 15 min starting at the top of the hour. So you can no longer simply leave and come back to regenerate a new reward. However it now finally has the 2nd wave of Sea Hunt rewards (which include 3 chest chairs similar to their old IREM rewards).

GZ Tickets will now be for sale in the Granzella Store, and can be used for various activities (like entrance to the new Fossil Dig site, and more activities with upcoming public spaces from Granzella).

New Fossil Dig site (but you must use GZ tickets to access it)

New visuals (more animal life, including sea dragons)

Finally, and perhaps more importantly, the update will add Tropical Points. You can earn TPs by doing various activities in the space and then cash them for various rewards from the girl in the bikini sitting on the swing near the store and the pier.

From my experience with tropical points in Japan and EU, hers what you can expect to get from the different activities:

20pts : Complete a Wedding Ceremony
20pts : Enter and then exit the Ocean Swim (doesn't matter how long you swim)
20pts : Complete a PWC race (makes no difference where you finish or how fast, but you must finish)
10pts : for each dirt clod you get from the Fossil Dig game (possible to get 15 clods a day)

Those points are only given once per day (resets at midnight for the time zone you are in), but you can do the following to earn additional points and bonus points with no daily limit:

10 points : for wearing the Granzella wedding outfits during a ceremony
5-30pts : for each dirt clod you get apparaised (points are based on the rarity of the fossil found, not the size of the clod)
5-30pts : Each sparkle from the Sea Hunt that you find (based on the rarity of the item)

The other exception is the Personal Water Craft Race, which you can still collect bonus points each time you complete a race, but you can only get the initial 20 points for the first race you do:

Possible Bonus Points

Time under:
1:30 40 points (best possible points with the sit down wave runner)
1:35 30 points
1:40 20 points (best possible points with the premium jet skii)
1:45 15 points
1:50 10 points (best possible points with the default jet skii)
1:55 7 points
2:00 5 points
2:02 4 points
2:05 3 points
2:10 2 points

(thanks Redrumblefish)

So you can expect to collect a little less than 100 points a day if you just visit and do each activity, but do not hang out repeating the PWC race and waiting for additional sparkles. If you have access to the Secret Garden dig site, and use GZ tickets for the new dig site, and use the premium tools from the ancient ruins and use them in the correct order, you can then collect 3 clods per dig, thus it's possible to collect 15 clods a day worth 150 points.

A couple important things to also keep in mind, occasionally you'll get 0 points for an activity, although this appears to be a bug, and may or may not get fixed. Also, at least in Japan and EU, this updated space was VERY buggy, and occasionally will wipe out saved tropical points. However, perhaps one of the reasons NA did not get it at the same time it was released in EU was to give them time to trouble shoot the issues before releasing it in NA.

Finally, While some of the rewards, notably the fish chairs, that you can trade in your points for are OK, some are incredibly disappointing, especially considering the amount of points you must collect to get them.

For instance, the plants cost between 3,000 and 6,000 points each, and yet they are not only rather dull, but surprisingly small considering the amount of effort and time it takes to collect that many points. Compare that to the low cost (10-1,000 points) of the various fish chairs, which IMO are much nicer and certainly more useful.

bread's done
Back