PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Jason_rb']FREE Helipad in X7 Previews (STORE).[/QUOTE]

Got it. I rushed, thinking it was perhaps another price mistake, but I'm guessing not. It's a game launcher, and those are usually free.

[quote name='hellmutt']Got it. I rushed, thinking it was perhaps another price mistake, but I'm guessing not. It's a game launcher, and those are usually free.[/QUOTE]

Me too. after my friend called to tell me about it.

[quote name='Jason_rb']FREE Helipad in X7 Previews (STORE).[/QUOTE]

That was super funny Jason ... I had refreshed the page, posted this update, then deleted as soon as my post got listed... under yours. LOL

Sweetness, thanks!

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']It's that time of the year again, and Jugernaught is once again updating their Cutteridge Estate space to go along with an update to the back story on the history of the estate. If you are curious you can follow the story as it develops from their postings on the official PS forum.

They have removed the candle game and the poltergeist box, but they have also added some new effects to the space, and there is also a new reward for both owners and guests for just entering the space:

Mysterious Libram (book hand item)[/QUOTE]

The Cutteridge Estate has been updated again.

The first thing you might notice is the addition of the mail box which you can now click on. Currently there is a message in there about the new Ghost Stories expansion which includes four new mini games each with a new reward, and if you complete all of them you'll unlock the ultimate reward (which is quite nice). They may use this mail box to send new info about the story of this space in the future.

The next thing you are likely to notice right away is that they have added a new secret room under the stairs, but now you can walk right into it. This new room is quite different than the last one, and on the floor you'll see three markings on the ground. This is also where you'll find one of the new mini games (Ritual of Unbinding).

BTW the mysterious giant pool of green slime hidden under the floor is gone.

They also added a new book (Mysterious Libram) located by the fireplace where the manuscript used to be. This new book gives you some more details about the characters in this space, and a hint on what you need to do to complete the Ghost Stories games.

Also, if you use the chair trick to look inside the locked room upstairs, they not only removed all the writing on the walls, but this week they added a mysterious looking creature... Which is later explained if you play the latest DLC Ghost Stories bundle.

You'll also notice they added a book (Jessamine's Diary) on top of the rocking chair upstairs which is one of the new mini games.

The next mini game (Clara's Kitchen) is located by the fireplace in the kitchen.

The next mini game (Jasper's Field) is located outside in front of the gates to the corn field, next to the well where the ghost girl throws her ball out of.

Here are the rewards for the mini games:

Jessamine's Diary - Jessamine's Doll
Clara's Kitchen - Clara's Saucepan
Jasper's Field - Jasper's Scythe (M/F)
Ritual of Unbinding - Ritual of Unbinding

Final boss battle - Demonic Cutteridge Estate personal space

You do not need to own Cutteridge Estate to play the games and get the rewards, including the personal space, but you will still need to purchase the Ghost Stories DLC and then find someone who has Cutteridge Estate who can invite you to play it.

Considering the final reward is a really cool new personal space, and the other rewards are quite nice as well, and the story and games are fun, I for one think its worth the price. YMMV

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The Cutteridge Estate has been updated again.

The first thing you might notice is the addition of the mail box which you can now click on. Currently there is a message in there about the new Ghost Stories expansion which includes four new mini games each with a new reward, and if you complete all of them you'll unlock the ultimate reward (which is quite nice). They may use this mail box to send new info about the story of this space in the future.

The next thing you are likely to notice right away is that they have added a new secret room under the stairs, but now you can walk right into it. This new room is quite different than the last one, and on the floor you'll see three markings on the ground. This is also where you'll find one of the new mini games (Ritual of Unbinding).

BTW the mysterious giant pool of green slime hidden under the floor is gone.

They also added a new book (Mysterious Libram) located by the fireplace where the manuscript used to be. This new book gives you some more details about the characters in this space, and a hint on what you need to do to complete the Ghost Stories games.

Also, if you use the chair trick to look inside the locked room upstairs, they not only removed all the writing on the walls, but this week they added a mysterious looking creature... Which is later explained if you play the latest DLC Ghost Stories bundle.

You'll also notice they added a book (Jessamine's Diary) on top of the rocking chair upstairs which is one of the new mini games.

The next mini game (Clara's Kitchen) is located by the fireplace in the kitchen.

The next mini game (Jasper's Field) is located outside in front of the gates to the corn field, next to the well where the ghost girl throws her ball out of.

Here are the rewards for the mini games:

Jessamine's Diary - Jessamine's Doll
Clara's Kitchen - Clara's Saucepan
Jasper's Field - Jasper's Scythe (M/F)
Ritual of Unbinding - Ritual of Unbinding

Final boss battle - Demonic Cutteridge Estate personal space

You do not need to own Cutteridge Estate to play the games and get the rewards, including the personal space, but you will still need to purchase the Ghost Stories DLC and then find someone who has Cutteridge Estate who can invite you to play it.

Considering the final reward is a really cool new personal space, and the other rewards are quite nice as well, and the story and games are fun, I for one think its worth the price. YMMV[/QUOTE]

Hey All. I won that creative writing contest! I will try to get everything setup tonight to host the games if anyone is interested. Just add me on PSN and when I can get it going, I will. It may be 9-10PM PDT.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I counted 13 items in the Go Pink tab (6 male/7 female).

EU appears to only have 10 (5m/5f), missing from the Go Pink menu are the following:

Black Vest with Pink Scarf (male)
Glow Heart Corset - Pink (female)
Black and Pink Checkered Skinny Jeans (female)

Also, in the Lockwood > Headgear > Hat tab they now have the free Homelings Head Extender (m/f)

So in total there are 34 free Lockwood items:

19 Free Go Pink 4 October Gift Machine Items
13 Free Go Pink 4 October Store Items
2 Free Store Items[/QUOTE]

Where are the two free store items ? Am I too late to get them ?

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']Where are the two free store items ? Am I too late to get them ?[/QUOTE]

You quoted it...

"Also, in the Lockwood > Headgear > Hat tab they now have the free Homelings Head Extender (m/f)"

[quote name='hellmutt']Firing up now.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, as Digital Nitrate already mentioned, if you have not bought the DLC you will not be able to play the mini games, even if you visit my space and I have the DLC. Sorry, I'm still offering tours to people who buy DLC but don't buy the space...

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Congratulations Mr. Hellmutt on the epic win ;P[/QUOTE]

Why thank you very much, it's so cool that they are going to publish the story within Cutteridge estate. The games were fun but ended too soon :)

JP Home is once again having their Home Square Halloween Event.

As in past years, they are repeating the event several times over the next few days. During the event you'll see a showdown between the giant ghost and giant pumpkin, and depending on which gets more of the people in your lobby to do the actions they tell you to do (will scroll in English what you need to do - either any dance, move around, or strike a pose) will depend on what if any reward you'll get. You can keep track of which is getting more followers by the numbers on both sides of the screen.

For instance, if the event is the Ghost Event, then if the Pumpkin gets the most followers, then no one will get a reward, and if the event is the Pumpkin Event, and the Ghost gets the most followers, then again no one will get any reward.

However if the one getting the most followers is also the host of the event, then everyone will get a reward depending on the Host. If it is the Ghost then you'll get the glowing tail. If it is the Pumpkin then you'll get the glowing ears.

Here is a video of last year's event.

Here is a video of this year's event.

If you are planning on attending any of the events, feel free to add my JP account (Godzilla_Gojira) to your JP accounts friends list.

Here are the times converted to PST

Be sure to arrive at Home Square at least 15 min before the start time as it can take several minutes to load the 'game'. If you are in the space when the actual event starts, but have not completed the intro slideshow then you won't see the special animations and won't get any reward... So just come early.

10/19
3am Ghost
5am Pumpkin
7pm Ghost
11pm Pumpkin

10/20
4am Ghost
6am Pumpkin
6pm Pumpkin
10pm Ghost

10/21
3am Pumpkin
5am Ghost
11pm Ghost

10/22
4am Pumpkin
10pm Pumpkin

10/23
5am Ghost

Last edited by a moderator:
Promo Video

Crackle Kill Count 2 starts tomorrow and runs through October 31st in theater 3.

Not only will they be showing 32 different horror films, but there will also be new rewards:
  • Kill Count T-shirt
  • Axed Head
  • 10 New Poster Rewards
You can also watch the Crackle Kill Count 2 films from any LOOT EDO screen in Home, and LOOT said on Twitter that the rewards can also be gotten from the EDO screens as well.

Heavy Water on Twitter @Heavyh2o tweeted the following

original

[quote name='hellmutt']OK I followed! 469 right now. Join in all, let's boost them to 500![/QUOTE]

All Canadians should follow too.
I sent a tweet and they said Code with work with ALL of North America.

483 followers COME ON, so close.

Attention all Canadians and international PSHome users!
There is a way to get those movie posters from the Loot theater using the free Tunlr.net service on the PS3.

Here is the intro from the Tunlr website:

"Do you want to stream video or audio from U.S.-based on-demand Internet streaming media providers but can't get in on the fun because you're living outside the U.S.? Fear not, you have come to the right place. Tunlr lets you stream content from sites like Hulu, MTV, CBS, ABC, Pandora and more to your Mac or PC. Want to watch HuluPlus on your iPad, AppleTV or XBox 360 even though you're not in the U.S.? Tunlr lets you do this."

Here are the instructions on how to setup Tunlr on your PS3:

http://tunlr.net/forums/topic/how-to-set-up-ps3/

I was able to get the following posters from theatre on my main Canadian account with the help of Tunlr.....

Kill Count 2:

The Exorcism
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Night of the Living Dead
The Blood Pledge
The Messengers
Messengers 2: The Scarecrow
Vacancy
Vacancy 2: The First Cut
Zombie Strippers

Thriller:

The 6th Day
Snatch
Sniper

Comedy:

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
Stranger Than Fiction

Action:

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Last Action Hero
Resident Evil: Degeneration
Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman

Sci-Fi:

Metropolis

You can also earn the rewards from your personal space or club if you have bought the TV!

[quote name='vic_x51']I'll follow or whatever I guess, is this a companion or active item ?[/QUOTE]
companion I believe.

8 more follwers and we get the Bat.

[quote name='SleepyPeepers']494 when I just signed up... SO CLOSE![/QUOTE]
Just to put a little calm on the excitement If it comes to pass we will get the Vampire Batlings on 10/24!

So according to this once we get the code it will be active till 10/30 and can be shared. nice of them not to cap the amount to 500.

"Luckily, the code will be for anyone you choose to share it with as long as the followers hit 500 by 10/24! [Active 'til 10/30]"

Passed 500 mark. Btw this wont be a companion its an active item thats been recently redone to take up less slots. Yay! Happy almost Hallowe'en CAGers!!

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Passed 500 mark. Btw this wont be a companion its an active item thats been recently redone to take up less slots. Yay! Happy almost Hallowe'en CAGers!![/QUOTE]

my mistake... active item furniture if you want to see what it looks like i have provided a link to a video that shows it in action. i would have much preferred a companion item honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ESjR92WBShw#!

On the PSN home its
ussml.png
$1.99

NA - You are started in the Adventure District on login and receive a hand mug (m/f) and mug ornament.

There are some mini-games there also where you earn things like 'ectoplasm' but it wasn't a player reward. I am not sure how that is used yet so if you figure out what to do with these things you gather in the mini-games.. post it up ; )

X7 - New Male Gold Vest free for members.

So far there are three rewards you can get when playing the Creepy Cocktail game at the Halloween Event in the Action District

Gunpowder + Pumpkin + Ectoplasm = Cat Claws (m/f)
Gunpowder + Pumpkin + Hemlock = Devil Fingernails (m/f)
Gunpowder + Hemlock + Ectoplasm = Vampire Nails (m/f)

You can use the three ingredients in any order you like though.

[quote name='Ir0n']There are some mini-games there also where you earn things like 'ectoplasm' but it wasn't a player reward. I am not sure how that is used yet so if you figure out what to do with these things you gather in the mini-games.. post it up ; )
[/QUOTE]

you use the ingredients at either bar to mix drinks for rewards
i know pumpkin + ectoplasm + gunpowder get s you m/f cat claws
dont know about any others so far

[quote name='diarmadii']where did you find the hemlock?[/QUOTE]

Look around the stone pillars near the entrance (besides the glowing indicator, they are tall white flowers), I found three of them pretty fast.

Hemlock = Found randomly along the stone pillars covered in ivy near entrance.
Gunpowder = Found around the bar area
Pumpkin = Just play the Devil's Dance game (doesn't matter where you finish)
Ectoplasm = Just play the Lightning Limbo game (doesn't matter where you finish)

Only collect one type of ingredient at a time, as you will lose all the ingredients you have collected that you don't use when selecting three to put in the cauldron.

Also, if you leave the Action District you'll lose any ingredients you have collected.

If the ingredient you are looking for isn't currently in the area, I found it was faster to just exit and return to the Adventure Disctrict instead of waiting for it to randomly appear, as each time you come back it resets the randomly appearing ingredients.

UPDATED

There is also a Easter Island Tiki Head Stool reward for making all five curses:

Swamp Gas Curse = Gunpowder + Eye of Newt + Ectoplasm
Hot Head Curse = Gunpowder + Eye of Newt + Pumpkin
Spirits Curse = Gunpowder + Eye of Newt + Hemlock OR Hemlock + Eye of Newt + Ectoplasm
Fly Swarm Curse = Hemlock + Eye of Newt + Pumpkin
Bat Swarm Curse = Hemlock + Pumpkin + Ectoplasm OR Eye of Newt + Pumpkin + Ectoplasm

Nope. The effects go away when you leave. I'm not bothering. Got one set of nails, they sucked. Rewards aren't worth my time in this case.

[quote name='specterkev']nice to see they cheaped out on us once again :([/QUOTE]

So are any of these actual rewards that you can keep?

bread's done
Back