PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi (Used, $120 - Recertified, $150) @ PayDeals

I would order one, the used version, but I don't know how the quality will turn up like.

Plus I've seen that their customer service isn't too good.

I wish I was about to get the Recertify but I ended up getting the used version. I was also able to get a 4gb memory card for $9 so it is not a bad price for both of them.

I went to sears on my lunch break, and while the memory cards are still full price, the USB cable came out to $3.10 after taxes They had some vita game card cases about the same price point.

E: Also, for those of you who missed the Persona 4 Golden preorder bonus:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/P4G%3A-Persona-4-Golden-Skin-and-Wallpaper-Set-for-PS-Vita-%28Gift-with-Pre-Order%29---PS-Vita/7152048.p?id=1218831441285&skuId=7152048

That's a Persona 4 themed front skin with screen protection for $10. It was originally a pre order item, but they have so many that they're selling it separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was about to get the Recertify but I ended up getting the used version. I was also able to get a 4gb memory card for $9 so it is not a bad price for both of them.
Hmm, where'd you get the card for $9? Probably better to just spend the extra 3 or 4 though for the convenience of an 8gb though.

As others have said, you do not need a data plan to use the 3G version, the only difference is it has the extra option for 3G and wifi. If you don't use the 3G, then you simply have a wifi Vita. It's a decent system that will be amazing once tie ins with the PS4 start. Right now though, you will want PS+ for all the free games. It's a great system. That said, even though I like it and use it a decent amount... I used my 3DS way more at this point.

Good news, the tracking info finally updated and it's coming from Carteret, NJ scheduled for Friday delivery.  Bad news, now I've got to figure out what memory card to buy ASAP...

Mine is supposed to arrive today, but I am not sure anyone will be home to sign for it. If I do get it I will be sure to post about its condition.

says that mine is supposed to come today as well but its delivery status doesn't say anything other than "Shipment information sent to fedex"
Same here, but it also took like 16 hours for the tracking number to even work. Since it's FedEx and not the company telling us that I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it's just being really slow updating or something until they don't show up.

Used is back in stock.

Nice to hear that it is shipping from NJ, mine should get here to MA pretty quickly after it ships. I've had terrible luck with Fedex lately though, hopefully they don't mess this one up.

I need to decide on a memory card as well. I'm thinking I'll get an 8 for now and then keep an eye out for deals on the 32. Need to get a PS+ subscription as well.

Edit: Woah, and used was back out of stock by the time I hit the post button. Seems to be going in and out of stock quickly...

It's probably a couple of people who sent in a cancellation request overnight. They just got back to me about 45 minutes ago from an email I sent at 8PM eastern last night.

Yeah, I looked around all day, and the only "deal" I can really find is that since I renewed my Gamestop rewards last week I have a B2G1 on games and hardware, so I most likely will end up with used Persona 4 G, and 2 used 8GB cards(or maybe a second game) for around $60. Still, at a total of $190 for a vita, case, 2 games, persona 4 skin, and memory card, it's a far better deal than buying at $299 new.

E: My order shipped

No way to still find a 16GB for $29.99 right? I know Best Buy and Target had them recently, but I can't find nothing of late.
Not unless you're extremely lucky.

Yeah, I looked around all day, and the only "deal" I can really find is that since I renewed my Gamestop rewards last week I have a B2G1 on games and hardware, so I most likely will end up with used Persona 4 G, and 2 used 8GB cards(or maybe a second game) for around $60. Still, at a total of $190 for a vita, case, 2 games, persona 4 skin, and memory card, it's a far better deal than buying at $299 new.

I'm only seeing new 8GB cards on their site? Have the B2G1 used products coupon as well and that would be an acceptable route.

What condition did you guys order in, for those that are getting a delivery today?

Hope to go with  a "Used" one if it comes back in stock.

Well I just checking the shipping tracker and apparently they only picked it up about an hour ago and my delivery date has been pushed back to Saturday... :whistle2:(  Guess that at least saves me from having to upgrade to next day shipping if I have to order a card from Amazon.

My tracking number hasn't been added to the FEDEX system so I don't have anything other than a tracking number.

I'm only seeing new 8GB cards on their site? Have the B2G1 used products coupon as well and that would be an acceptable route.
They call them "Refurbished" but I hope that counts as preowned.

My tracking number hasn't been added to the FEDEX system so I don't have anything other than a tracking number.

They call them "Refurbished" but I hope that counts as preowned.
It took like 16 hours for my tracking number to actually show up on FedEx's site and I was among the first that chanced it.

Ah, I don't know Gamestop well enough but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. It doesn't say anything one way or the other about refurbished... :\

Yeah, not bad. If you want it new, Target still seems to have the Lego Batman 2 bundle for $199.

Unfortunately the "Has 8GB memory card" and "Has Persona 4" gamestops aren't the same in my area. At least not close enough that the gas spent driving out there would be less than buying new.

Unfortunately the "Has 8GB memory card" and "Has Persona 4" gamestops aren't the same in my area. At least not close enough that the gas spent driving out there would be less than buying new.
Bleh, dumb phone didn't post my response to this. That's a shame since you gave me this idea. Had to go to two stores since they both only had one card, didn't have any issues though. The guy just called the other store while ringing me up for Persona and one card then I went over to the other one and he added the second card and coupon. Granted, those two stores were literally across the street from each other (I probably should have saved the gas and walked the 500 feet between them).

Had to drive a little farther but got 8GB card, Persona G 4 and Soul Sacrifice for $60 after coupon (Soul didn't have valid season pass tho).. figured I needed games and card for my Cowboom Vita :)

I thought about Soul Sacrifice, since I really want to play it, but it'll probably be $30 again soon enough (digital copy's only $35 normally anyway) and with multiplayer being such a big part of these games I wasn't going to pay above retail for a used copy and the online pass.

Guys what coupon are you talking about at Gamestop. I am interested in looking for a reasonable price 8gb card. The cheapest I saw was for $20 for the 8gb. Also, I will wait until Soul Sacrifice becomes cheaper.

*Relating to the Thread*

I was able to get my shipping confirmation from PayDeals. I am thinking it will not arrive until 6/17-6/18.

Guys what coupon are you talking about at Gamestop. I am interested in looking for a reasonable price 8gb card. The cheapest I saw was for $20 for the 8gb. Also, I will wait until Soul Sacrifice becomes cheaper.
We're talking about the B2G1 free on used products coupon that you get (got?) for signing up/renewing the $15 version of the Gamestop rewards card.

One place to check for Vita memory cards is an AT&T store.  They had a bunch of them, but then clearanced them at 50% off.  I bought a 16gb for $30, then after my Vita got stolen I bought another one to replace it.  Your local ATT store may have a few in lockup.  Worth asking about.

http://www.psu.com/a019847/Sony-unveils-PlayStation-Vita-Mega-Packs

~ $50 for 10 vita games and an 8GB memory card. Comes out in a couple days.
Well, that's assuming it's coming out in North America as well since it's only show up on Euro and Aussie sites as far as I can tell. While there's some decent stuff in that list I'm not sure that it would be worth almost $30 more than just the card by itself. Wipeout's still a Plus game, maybe if you're really into LBP it would be worth it but I would rather put that money towards PSN credit or a Plus sub.

We're talking about the B2G1 free on used products coupon that you get (got?) for signing up/renewing the $15 version of the Gamestop rewards card.
Thanks, I did not know they had this as my rewards card just expired last week. I might look into this since I only have a 4gb card right now.

Just got my re-cert unit delivered. I haven't done anything with it but the condition of the unit itself is excellent with no marks, scratches, etc. 

My recertified just arrived. It is in physically perfect condition, not a scratch, dent, or smudge on it. Haven't had the chance to play with it, but I would guess this thing has never been used before.

I hate all of you that got your systems already.  :twisted:

For those that snagged a memory card from AT&T was that something you just walked up to somebody and asked if they had or what?

I hate all of you that got your systems already. :twisted:

For those that snagged a memory card from AT&T was that something you just walked up to somebody and asked if they had or what?
yea. just asked the guy who greeted me and he went to the back and got it. came up as $30 no problem.

I hate all of you that got your systems already. :twisted:

yea. just asked the guy who greeted me and he went to the back and got it. came up as $30 no problem.
Well I guess I'll try that tomorrow or Sunday, then I'll be able to exchange those two 8GB cards for more games to sit on my backlog!...

Edit- Tracking finally updated 24 hours later and it's on the truck to be delivered. Photos incoming when it arrives or maybe I'll be bothered to make a little video if it's really desired.

Well the system (which was a recertified) just got delivered and it's absolutely flawless.  Came in a really solid little box and even in it's own bubble mailer inside the box.  Not a scratch or mark on it, screen is perfect with no pixel issues, all the buttons work swimmingly.  There's honestly not a lot to show off in pictures but I'll snap a couple when it's done charging.

Amused when did you order your PS Vita? I only received a confirmation of shipment to FedEx on 6/13/13 an no further updates from it other than 6/14/13 will arrive to currently N/A. I hope it arrives okay. I will check too on Sunday or Monday at a local ATT store if they have a 16gb available.

bread's done
Back