PS Vita Available @ Frys

[quote name='TouchH2']This SUPPOSE to be available to customer who pre-order only.[/QUOTE]

They probably didn't sell out of their preorders, then.

I heard Gamestop is supposed to be getting a couple extra first edition bundles on top of whats preordered. So I wouldn't be surprised if other retail stores got the same deal.

Today is the day that 1st editions officially release. The 4GB memory card, Little Deviants, and a "limited edition" case together aren't worth $50. Little Deviants is a $5 PSN being charged $30 individually, and 4GB cards can be had for 10 bucks. The case isn't worth more than 5 bucks either.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Today is the day that 1st editions officially release. The 4GB memory card, Little Deviants, and a "limited edition" case together aren't worth $50. Little Deviants is a $5 PSN being charged $30 individually, and 4GB cards can be had for 10 bucks. The case isn't worth more than 5 bucks either.[/QUOTE]

Little Deviants is priced at $5 on PSN?

[quote name='Nintendonly']and 4GB cards can be had for 10 bucks. The case isn't worth more than 5 bucks either.[/QUOTE]

Where can the 4GB be had for $10?

[quote name='Wario64']How is this a deal[/QUOTE]

It's not, today is the release data of the First Edition Bundle for the Vita. Posted by a cag veteran. It's likely Fry's didn't sell their allotment through pre-orders so they're making it avaialbe to buy. Should've just posted this in the Vita forum, there's no deal to be found here.

Vita is a definate improvement on the PSP for sure.
smiley.jpg

[quote name='Nintendonly']Today is the day that 1st editions officially release. The 4GB memory card, Little Deviants, and a "limited edition" case together aren't worth $50. Little Deviants is a $5 PSN being charged $30 individually, and 4GB cards can be had for 10 bucks. The case isn't worth more than 5 bucks either.[/QUOTE]

This. Although with the weak launch lineup i wouldnt have been jumping to get a vita right now anyway...but thats just me. Fighting games bore me after 5 minutes and the only racing game id be interested in is motorstorm. Ill await the day its all under 200...whenever that is. And if it's not this year, i really dont care.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']This. Although with the weak launch lineup i wouldnt have been jumping to get a vita right now anyway...but thats just me. Fighting games bore me after 5 minutes and the only racing game id be interested in is motorstorm. Ill await the day its all under 200...whenever that is. And if it's not this year, i really dont care.[/QUOTE]

And neither do we.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i don't get it, how is this a deal?[/QUOTE]

In stock = deal if you want to resell on ebay :lol:

[quote name='oasisboy']In stock = deal if you want to resell on ebay :lol:[/QUOTE]

Looking at the ending prices on ebay, a lot of those people have to be losing money after ebay\paypal fees.

bread's done
Back