PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I am laughing my cheapass off right now, just saw all the hate from me posting a thread about Superbeat: XONic being on sale. Just to be clear I was just trying to share the deal because I hadn't seen it on here yet. I wasn't trying to bring the price up for those of you who were dying to save another .20 cents on the game. I also did purchase the game and paid $21.44, great deal and I am very glad to get it for such a low price. Anyone who missed out deserved it because you had plenty of time to purchase the game at a low price and decided to be cheaper than you needed to be to shave off a few extra cents. The deal was also posted elsewhere aside from CAG, which is how I had originally found it so the price was going to go up regardless of my thread, but I am glad to know that several of you think that I am powerful enough to control Amazon's pricing with my threads.
This is all I heard

oie_Bp_Igk_Ie_Wi_Uw5.png

I am laughing my cheapass off right now, just saw all the hate from me posting a thread about Superbeat: XONic being on sale. Just to be clear I was just trying to share the deal because I hadn't seen it on here yet. I wasn't trying to bring the price up for those of you who were dying to save another .20 cents on the game. I also did purchase the game and paid $21.44, great deal and I am very glad to get it for such a low price. Anyone who missed out deserved it because you had plenty of time to purchase the game at a low price and decided to be cheaper than you needed to be to shave off a few extra cents. The deal was also posted elsewhere aside from CAG, which is how I had originally found it so the price was going to go up regardless of my thread, but I am glad to know that several of you think that I am powerful enough to control Amazon's pricing with my threads.

On a side note, Dengeki Bunko: FIghting Climax is down to $19.03 today, I'd link the page but I don't want anyone to think I am trying to drive the price up. Great fighter on the Vita though.
And the whining continues onto new threads, so pathetic lol. Shoo.

Looking at the PSN weekly sale... Does the LBP Marvel game have anything other than a set of costumes to it? Also, is Oreshika worth the $5? Leaning towards Oreshika...

Started Neptunia U today....

Put the console to sleep and it said my game was taken out...had to reseat it and it lost all my data.  It also woulnd't ready the game the first time I put it in...took me 4x of taking it out and putting it in to work

Either my vita isnt working right or the game is bad.

Started Neptunia U today....

Put the console to sleep and it said my game was taken out...had to reseat it and it lost all my data. It also woulnd't ready the game the first time I put it in...took me 4x of taking it out and putting it in to work

Either my vita isnt working right or the game is bad.
If your other physical Vita games don't have that issue, then it's the Neptunia cart. Should be easy to test.

Corpse party is down to $31.97, the lowest it's ever been.

Just...$1.97 more...must hold out...stay strong

:-({|=
I was just coming here to post that. I was waiting for $30 too, but I may just PM it today at BB. I can't imagine this LE falling to the $20 range, but it is a very niche title, so it's possible.

For some reason I've been getting errors all day today while trying to go to the PSN Store on my Vita. I keep getting error NP-2245-3 and NP-9522-8. I've looked online and can't find a solution for the errors.

Looking at the PSN weekly sale... Does the LBP Marvel game have anything other than a set of costumes to it? Also, is Oreshika worth the $5? Leaning towards Oreshika...
The LBP Marvel Arcade Pack includes 3 mini games/levels. There are a number of trophies associated with just the Marvel pack. There are no costumes included.

For the costumes, you need to buy the separate costume packs or the Marvel set.

The LBP Marvel Arcade Pack includes 3 mini games/levels. There are a number of trophies associated with just the Marvel pack. There are no costumes included.

For the costumes, you need to buy the separate costume packs or the Marvel set.
The PSN weekly sale is for the LBP Marvel Super Hero Edition, which includes 18 costumes and the 3 mini-games according to the reviews I've read. I'm thinking of picking it up, but I'm having trouble accessing the PS store on my Vita.

was watching it for a while, kept fluctuating between 20.08 and 20.10 so I added it to cart, and went looking for other deals. found none and went to the shopping cart, price dropped to 20.06. :D/

And side note:

for those that swear by price watch sites like CCC etc... they show the lowest the game has ever been at 20.26 yesterday. there are a number of people on CAG who grabbed it below that price yesterday.

They even show the current price as $20.26.. when it's $27.87

Little lag there on the updates.
price trackers like that one can't check all the different pages for what A price is. The price isn't updated between all the various pages on an item. Wish list, main descrip page, sellers page, item price page, cart can all have different prices.

The PSN weekly sale is for the LBP Marvel Super Hero Edition, which includes 18 costumes and the 3 mini-games according to the reviews I've read. I'm thinking of picking it up, but I'm having trouble accessing the PS store on my Vita.
Ok. Maybe I'm wrong on the costumes not being included, though neither the full game nor standalone dlc pack mention getting costumes ... but I think the main reason to buy is the added games and possibly the trophies.

To get the costumes, I think you need to buy LittleBigPlanet™ 3 LBP™ 3 Marvel DLC Super Pack or just the separate costume packs. The level pack is not compatible with Vita, but the costume packs are.

For some reason I've been getting errors all day today while trying to go to the PSN Store on my Vita. I keep getting error NP-2245-3 and NP-9522-8. I've looked online and can't find a solution for the errors.
I've had a lot of strange errors browsing and downloading from the store in the past. I found a few threads that suggested going into your account, manually signing out of psn, and then signing back in. Sort of weird...but since I did that, I haven't had another connection error with the store. So maybe give that a try and see if it helps?

Ok. Maybe I'm wrong on the costumes not being included, though neither the full game nor standalone dlc pack mention getting costumes ... but I think the main reason to buy is the added games and possibly the trophies.

To get the costumes, I think you need to buy LittleBigPlanet™ 3 LBP™ 3 Marvel DLC Super Pack or just the separate costume packs. The level pack is not compatible with Vita, but the costume packs are.
The Super Hero Edition is basically a re-release. It's the standard LPB Vita + the Marvel DLC. From the reviews I'm reading, this Super Hero Edition includes 18 of 30 Marvel costumes (the other 12 have to be purchased separately) and the 3 mini-games from the Marvel DLC (aka Marvel Arcade Pack).

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/games/littlebigplanet-playstation-vita-marvel-super-hero-edition-psvita/

The Super Hero Edition is basically a re-release. It's the standard LPB Vita + the Marvel DLC. From the reviews I'm reading, this Super Hero Edition includes 18 of 30 Marvel costumes (the other 12 have to be purchased separately) and the 3 mini-games from the Marvel DLC (aka Marvel Arcade Pack).

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/games/littlebigplanet-playstation-vita-marvel-super-hero-edition-psvita/
From what I have read, I think the 18 costumes with this are just available in the Marvel mini-games and may be mini-game specific. They may not be available in the regular game, though the costume packs can be used in the main games.

Hopefully Sigma is back to watching Mean Girls and poking people on Facebook.
To be fair, you guys lashed out at them for something that amounted to less than a dollar, innit? He may be petty, but some of you were equally so.

That said, has Akiba's trip vita been sub 20 recently? I haven't been keeping up at all.

I've had a lot of strange errors browsing and downloading from the store in the past. I found a few threads that suggested going into your account, manually signing out of psn, and then signing back in. Sort of weird...but since I did that, I haven't had another connection error with the store. So maybe give that a try and see if it helps?
Worked for me. Thanks!

To be fair, you guys lashed out at them for something that amounted to less than a dollar, innit? He may be petty, but some of you were equally so.

That said, has Akiba's trip vita been sub 20 recently? I haven't been keeping up at all.
actually more then a $1 about $3 drop every 24 hours it was going until that point.

but still people were just voicing there opinion and i didnt see the same person mention something to him more then once so you kinda right but at same time they only voiced there opinion a single time and dropped it like adults while he made comments multiple times instead of also letting it go.

i think that what bugged alot of people to.

actually more then a $1 about $3 drop every 24 hours it was going until that point.
I meant $1 after he posted it. The prices shot back up maybe two hours later, from what I saw.

As well, I looked over the thread and saw some people post repeatedly, so fault is on both sides, in my opinion.

From what I have read, I think the 18 costumes with this are just available in the Marvel mini-games and may be mini-game specific. They may not be available in the regular game, though the costume packs can be used in the main games.
Source?

If that's the case, then I'm still buying this edition as it's cheaper than the stand-alone LPB. I'm not concerned about the costumes, but if someone is expecting to use the 18 Marvel costumes for the entire game and can't, then that's a problem.

Source?

If that's the case, then I'm still buying this edition as it's cheaper than the stand-alone LPB. I'm not concerned about the costumes, but if someone is expecting to use the 18 Marvel costumes for the entire game and can't, then that's a problem.
Either way, the LBP Vita Super Hero Edition is a great value.

The standalone Marvel Arcade Pack includes no costumes. Reading more, it sounds like the Super Hero Edition does have 18 costumes that could be used in the main game.

Either way, the LBP Vita Super Hero Edition is a great value.

The standalone Marvel Arcade Pack includes no costumes. Reading more, it sounds like the Super Hero Edition does have 18 costumes that could be used in the main game.
So, no source (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong) on your previous claim. It makes no sense that the 18 costumes would be tied for use in the mini-games only like you originally suggested. Even the DLC from Metal Gear Solid and Pirates of the Caribbean allowed you to use their DLC costumes in the regular game.

So, no source (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong) on your previous claim. It makes no sense that the 18 costumes would be tied for use in the mini-games only like you originally suggested. Even the DLC from Metal Gear Solid and Pirates of the Caribbean allowed you to use their DLC costumes in the regular game.
Thanks for the info. Pretty cheap bundle pack, so I may have to give it a go. Now to make a decision about Oreshika...

Decided to pull the trigger on Dengeki Bunko (VITA) $18.86

But if it hits sub $15 you bet your ass I'm getting a price adjustment :whistle2:

but still people were just voicing there opinion and i didnt see the same person mention something to him more then once so you kinda right but at same time they only voiced there opinion a single time and dropped it like adults while he made comments multiple times instead of also letting it go.

i think that what bugged alot of people to.
If you are talking about Superbeat, the price drop was nowhere near $3 every 24 hours. Price drop was averaging about $1.30ish every 24 hours. Price started at $36 and dropped to a little over $21 in the course of 11+ days. Either way, the fun is over. Just glad I ordered at the $21.40 mark (I originally ordered at the $24 mark, and cancelled/reordered several times until the price drops stopped).

Question - I don't have my PS3 hooked up or my vita available. Is there anyway to log onto the PSN store via internet to add the free titles to my library so I have them for free?

Yes. Go to store.playstation.com. It's actually better than PS3 or Vita because you can add 10 items to cart before you checkout; on PS3 and Vita, you'd have to checkout each item individually.

I am very tempted to grab Corpse Party but I keep reading that if you haven't played the first two you won't really get the 3rd. Don't like watching people play games on YouTube so would this just be a recommended pass?

*Should also add that I don't really care to purchase the PSP ones just so I can play the 3rd

I am very tempted to grab Corpse Party but I keep reading that if you haven't played the first two you won't really get the 3rd. Don't like watching people play games on YouTube so would this just be a recommended pass?

*Should also add I don't really care to purchase the PSP ones just so I can play the 3rd
Yes, pass on it. Besides, the game is poorly optimized and tends to freeze a lot for some people.. I liked the game but it's really something fans should play because they can appreciate it more

Yes, pass on it. Besides, the game is poorly optimized and tends to freeze a lot for some people.. I liked the game but it's really something fans should play because they can appreciate it more
Thank you for the advice, much appreciated :)

Thank You! I just manually signed out and signed back in and the store is working again.

Thank You! I just manually signed out and signed back in and the store is working again.
WOW, is that all I have to do? I've been having this issue for what seems like years now, and never knew what caused it, or how to fix it. I could download stuff, but it would take for ever to get a proper DL going, and once you finally did, it could take hours to DL very basic size games. It was a pain in the ass to say the least.

I went ahead and bought the last copy of corpse party ever after edition because a)gcu b)had a $5 bday cert about to expire c)didnt want anyone else to grab it. $37

bread's done
Back