PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
291 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine, good thing I set a reminder because I would have forgotten.

I really don’t miss that stress of refreshing and checking out but I got it so I guess that’s it for Vita releases now? Until someone pulls out another box in 2025 I guess?
There are still up in the air/unknown..

Revenge of the Bird King - LRG: This has been discussed quite a bit and was supposed to be a "free" gift for someone who has all the Vita games. But havent heard much about it in a while. I think Doug mentioned they werent going to do anything with it this year.

The Nicalis games (Vvvvv, 1001 Spikes, and maybe Binding Of Isaac): I have no idea whats going on with these. There were some on Ebay in the past with a hole punched UPC but I havent read any info about them being released to the general public.

Copies of Bird King definitely exist, there were a few that popped up on eBay last year. How/when/if LRG distributes them is the unknown factor of those.

On Nicalis, the only copies of their games that have appeared have hole-punched UPCs indicating they were either test prints or promotional copies. It's unclear whether the full print run for their games happened or not.

Nobody expected EAS to have one more game hiding in the wings so I guess another surprise somewhere isn't out of the question, though.

Doug left LRG and he was the only one who periodically seemed to answer questions. I doubt we’ll hear anything about Bird King for long time

I think Play Asia has the Vita game on ebay for 69.99 with free shipping. I feel like it would have to be them, but who knows. I spaced this morning so that is what I am in for...

I never got into collecting, but I have a few games that I bought and just never got around to opening. Mostly non-NA region games from Play-Asia; Dokuro, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, and also the LRG release of Oddworld New & Tasty.

I never got into collecting, but I have a few games that I bought and just never got around to opening. Mostly non-NA region games from Play-Asia; Dokuro, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, and also the LRG release of Oddworld New & Tasty.
I have a few rare ones too but should I keep them sealed now?

I have a few rare ones too but should I keep them sealed now?
I buy stuff to play, end up getting busy and do not get to. then i cannot bring myself to open rare sealed stuff that I want to play because you are taking a sealed copy out of circulation...caglife

Last edited by a moderator:
Video Games Plus has a restock of a slew of Play Asia exclusives. They briefly had 'Horizon Chase Turbo' and 'Scourgebringer' was still in stock. Most are games most of us passed on over the years. I only picked up 'My Big Sister + Just Ignore Them.' 

I'm wondering where these came from, because according to VGP's own stock numbers on the listings, they had 10+ for pretty much every one of them. The only game that went immediately out of stock was 'Xeno Crisis.' I have that on Dreamcast and Evercade, but I'm guessing they didn't have 10+ of that.

I got really excited, added everything to my cart I didn’t already have, saw it was over $400 then just slowly whittled it down until I had nothing in my cart.

I was excited to see new life in this thread but sadly easy pass on these titles and prices. Hope everyone that has gaps in their collection were able to acquire what they wanted.

Mainly shovelware titles that aren't worth their Steam asking price, let alone a physical release. 

Interesting if you're purely a collector, but as a gameplayer, the only thing here remotely interesting is Scourgebringer.

bread's done
Back