PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if LRG is considering a release for the PS4/Vita versions of this (3/31 on Steam/Mac, "2016" for consoles):

If so, BOUGHT. If not, WHY NOT?!?!
Nah, instead you're gonna get stuff like YIIK, sadly.

Honestly, there are so many great games they could be trying for; they really shouldn't just take whatever they can get (which seems sometimes like what they're doing). How about:

Alienation
Unepic
Assault Android Cactus
Axiom Verge
Darkest Dungeon
Gal Gun
Last Blade 2
Mercenary Kings
Monster Boy
Monster Shooter
Slain

And there are a lot of older Vita titles that would sell out quickly if they got a physical release:

TxK
Resogun
Duke Nukem 3D
Spelunky
Shovel Knight
Binding of Isaac
LA Mulana EX
Nuclear Throne

I haven't bought from LRG yet but if they made physical editions of the following games, I'd buy in a heartbeat:

Darkest Dungeon

Shovel Knight

Salt & Sanctuary

Alienation

Axiom Verge

Please, oh please LRG!

So is anyone gonna bite the bullet on XCOM Enemy Unknown Plus to find out if it's a terrible port or not?

Also I've seen a couple videos now where people speculate that the game also contains Enemy Within content because it opens with Enemy Within's intro video

So is anyone gonna bite the bullet on XCOM Enemy Unknown Plus to find out if it's a terrible port or not?

Also I've seen a couple videos now where people speculate that the game also contains Enemy Within content because it opens with Enemy Within's intro video
I am probably going to buy it but I need to free up some space on my memory card(s). So I'm going to wait before I buy it. I am working a couple games right now and once I finish them I should have the room for this one.

I haven't bought from LRG yet but if they made physical editions of the following games, I'd buy in a heartbeat:

Darkest Dungeon
Shovel Knight
Salt & Sanctuary
Alienation
Axiom Verge

Please, oh please LRG!
I'm really hoping for a salt and sanctuary physical edition from them too. I wonder if that's something ska studios is considering

If were making LRG wishlists, I'm going big with the impossible,

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - PS4 disc and a brand new Vita port =P~

I know it's a fevered dream but still :pray:.

Within the realms of possibility a Double Dragon Neon release for good measure.

It's only bad relative to the original as X-Com is absolutely phenomenal. I'll get it as long as I don't see any game breaking bug reports online in the next hour or two. Anyone know if Civ ever saw a Vita patch. Some games seem to get some support after launch while others are left sucking wind (looking at you Wolf Among Us).

Will there be a NA release for Civilization Revolution? I don't even see the digital version in the US store.
I doubt it. There hasn't even been a peep of anything at all. Hell I didn't even know about the asian release until I stumbled upon it accidently after it was released. If you really want it just import it, all the text is in english and it's revolution series so any actual voice dialog is going to be jibberish just like the first one. Even if a US release does come it's going to be the exact same game.

Are you guys thinking your Deep Discount orders weren't cancelled just because you see them on the site? That doesn't mean anything, they don't delete orders from your order history.

I thinking it's still alive because my order was not cancelled and I never received any notification or refund or any semblance of a cancellation.
I just checked my debit card statement and discovered that I was never billed for the pre-order, even though they did have a place holder charge on the card the day I placed the pre-order. So yeah, DD killed this order even though it still shows on my account activity.

Will there be a NA release for Civilization Revolution? I don't even see the digital version in the US store.
I doubt it. There hasn't even been a peep of anything at all. Hell I didn't even know about the asian release until I stumbled upon it accidently after it was released. If you really want it just import it, all the text is in english and it's revolution series so any actual voice dialog is going to be jibberish just like the first one. Even if a US release does come it's going to be the exact same game.
I think the game will still come. But it was delayed "sometime this year" per this article. It was originally announced(Article) back in October 2015 it'd come state side. I just don't know why Asia already got it but we didn't. As for physical release, I don't think we're getting it.

I just checked my debit card statement and discovered that I was never billed for the pre-order, even though they did have a place holder charge on the card the day I placed the pre-order. So yeah, DD killed this order even though it still shows on my account activity.
Did you pay through Paypal?

I paid with a cc through Paypal, and the charge has been put through since I placed the order on 2/19, and went through on 2/21, and no indication of any refund or canceled transaction anywhere.

DD doesn't even really do shipping confirmation nowadays anyways, so still a sliver of hope on my part. T____T

Battle cry!

67825a84899781f0013963aad036d69b.gif

Did you pay through Paypal?

I paid with a cc through Paypal, and the charge has been put through since I placed the order on 2/19, and went through on 2/21, and no indication of any refund or canceled transaction anywhere.

DD doesn't even really do shipping confirmation nowadays anyways, so still a sliver of hope on my part. T____T

Battle cry!
Yup I paid with paypal also and got charged but have not received any notification regarding being cancelled, all I see is tht damn Last Guardian

I paid using my Visa Debit card. And I know when i had previously checked my card statement DD had a placeholder charge on my card for the amount of the pre-order and selected shipping. But now, the placeholder charge is gone, never collected.

I think the game will still come. But it was delayed "sometime this year" per this article. It was originally announced(Article) back in October 2015 it'd come state side. I just don't know why Asia already got it but we didn't. As for physical release, I don't think we're getting it.
That's news to me. Still your probably right about a physical release. Hence all the more reason to buy the import.

"changes basically all exploration and travel around the city into menus"

No it just changed movin an avatar of the mc around to moving a circle.  You still move around the city just without a character model.  Any menus such as all the shops were already in the original game.

I have the giant box limited edition version of the IA game... forget where I picked it up from, but it was $40 shipped for the LE. Saw her in concert last year, was fun.

I have the giant box limited edition version of the IA game... forget where I picked it up from, but it was $40 shipped for the LE. Saw her in concert last year, was fun.
Damn that was a great price, wondered where you got it from, I am surprised to see an actual manual inside the case,I take it i have to redeem the code on a JP PSN account??

it dropped that low?

i think i paid twice that.

ouch

what is even more sad is that i haven't played it yet.

I dont think so yet.  Just abroad, but it will come.

BTW, I just put on the R2L2 grip, really like it but how the heck do you take the thing off without damaging the vita?

SquEnix's official website for the game only lists it as being for the PS4 and PC.
that would be because it hasn't even been released yet.

PC/PS4 in the US..... Vita as well in Japan. THATS where the petition comes in.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/14/square-enix-officially-titles-new-rpg-project-i-am-setsuna

In Japan, I Am Setsuna was also announced for PS Vita. IGN reached out to Square Enix and the company confirmed the game is only announced for Steam and PS4 in the West at this time.

Fair warning: You can finish this game in less than 5 hours if you're a fast reader.
It's a visual novel, right? Is this one of those "choose your adventure" things where there are multiple decisions or do you purely just...sit there and read it like a book and thats it? If so, id try to find it used at gamestop, "play it" once and then return it if there is really no replay value at all.

(the idea of it reminds me of the Metal gear graphic novels on psp)

It's a visual novel, right? Is this one of those "choose your adventure" things where there are multiple decisions or do you purely just...sit there and read it like a book and thats it? If so, id try to find it used at gamestop, "play it" once and then return it if there is really no replay value at all.

(the idea of it reminds me of the Metal gear graphic novels on psp)
It's 90% book-reading, 10% walk-around-to-get-to-more-book-reading.

Ugh...I guess I'll order Trillion LE... >_>
Still debating on whether I want to order the standard version with Prime/GCU.

I hear there is a time limit in the game (before facing the trillion boss?) I wanted it to be like Disgaea where I can just freely grind as much I want. Basically filling in the gap before Disgaea D2 arrives on the Vita.

I'm really hoping for a salt and sanctuary physical edition from them too. I wonder if that's something ska studios is considering

You played it? I don't even know if it's out yet. I saw a couple screens and read a short synopsis just yesterday. Art style looked cool, sounded like a 2d dark souls.

bread's done
Back