PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the Vita Lego games, does anyone have opinions on:

1. Which is the most fun?

2. Which is the most "feature complete", relative to the console versions?

Thanks!

It ain't The Lego Movie, that's for sure. Got that with a PSTV bundle, and it's got all the annoyances of a Lego game without the freedom.

It ain't The Lego Movie, that's for sure. Got that with a PSTV bundle, and it's got all the annoyances of a Lego game without the freedom.
I have played almost every Lego game, and I have to agree with this one. Even on the ps3, I thought Lego Movie was the buggiest Lego game I have played to date.

Has anyone here played The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel? Is it based on an ongoing game series? Like, if I pick it up will I be lost in whats going on in the story? It looks interesting.

Has anyone here played The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel? Is it based on an ongoing game series? Like, if I pick it up will I be lost in whats going on in the story? It looks interesting.
You don't need to play the others in the series.

I've been on the fence about Oddworld, but I might just have to get it. I did love the original game on PS1.
I haven't been a HUGE Oddworld fan over the years, but I do find the games good. I plan to get all of these LRG Vita releases, as even if I may not want the game, why not?

If I don't get it, and then decide later I want it, then I have to pay the premium prices. If I get it at launch and then decide later I don't want it, at least I can sale it for what I paid down the road(maybe even more).

I also want to show support to these guys, as the more games they can sale, and show the industry that "physical" is a viable option, the more and better games we will get.

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls just dropped to $23.99 before GCU at Best Buy, still available for shipping:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls-ps-vita/4348023.p?id=1219627856580&skuId=4348023
I picked it up about a month ago at Best Buy for the same price before GCU. Still haven't opened it yet, looks like fun though.

I am waiting for the 25th for LRG to put Oddworld up for sale. I will be hawking the site for this one as this is the first LRG game that I really want. I am trying to buy all of the Vita releases, but I did miss out on the first game unfortunately and will not pay premium prices for it.

Will this get cheaper?  My backlog is so large on vita, I don't know if this needs to be picked up now or if I can wait.  Looks like it was 23 on amazon back in March.

Got AE, thanks for the heads up. Already felt bad for not supporting them as a fan due to my financials, but for $20 after GCU is okay.

Amazon still has it for $31.99, proving once again you need both GCU and PRIME.

Stock is easily dwindling a bit for DR:AE. I would get it....anyway that's for Vita in general....but yeah my Best Buy only has P4DAN left...sad. 

Got AE, thanks for the heads up. Already felt bad for not supporting them as a fan due to my financials, but for $20 after GCU is okay.

Amazon still has it for $31.99, proving once again you need both GCU and PRIME.
Amazon had it for $25 last month. If enough people tell them of a lower price at Best Buy I'm sure theyd match it easily.

Will this get cheaper? My backlog is so large on vita, I don't know if this needs to be picked up now or if I can wait. Looks like it was 23 on amazon back in March.
I have an insane backlog, with the majority of it being Vita games right now. I suggest picking this up if you want it as physical Vita games are becoming next to impossible to find at most B&M stores aside from Gamestop. My Best Buy had one lone copy of MLB 16 last time I was there and before that they had AE, Corpse Party, God of War, MLB 16, and a couple of other titles which had been the stock for nearly a year now.

Where is the button for telling amazon? I want to ship to store but I"m on a business trip until next Saturday and would not be able to pick it up until then.  IT seems like ship to store only has 7 days.

Has the Ratchet and clank collection ever gone on sale?  I was hoping it would go on sale now that the PS4 game is out and the movie is out in 2 weeks.

The GOW Collection is still under $10 at TRU if you can find it. My "local" one had about eight copies on the shelf. Would have grabbed FIFA 14 for under $5 too, but it was OOS.

You don't need to play the others in the series.
this prettymuch. they do have recurring characters mainly villains pop in and the game takes place at the same time about as one of the others does in crossbell. But otherwise its pretty self contained.

For some reason, Danganronpa was $22 at my Best Buy last month. Now the Vita section is empty, bone dry.
It's been like this at BB for some time now. One employee told me he hasn't heard anything about restocks, they are mostly shelving any game they find laying around from the back storage.

Just a heads up about HeavyArm...

I've been using them for quite a long time and Steve Lin is the guy that you will be speaking to if you email. He's one of the owners. 

I've never had any issues with them, and he is always VERY communicative. Shipping is usually a flat $10, so try and order multiple games at once if you can. I just ordered a copy of FFX HD (Standalone), New Little King's Story, and MLB 15 (Its physical but is the NA version from what I've been told). 

Steve will even email me when he gets new stuff in now to see if I want it. I've purchased Oreshika, SSD, Deception IV Nightmare Princess, FFX-2 Standalone (Physical in English!), Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, and quite a few others. 

Was really hoping that perhaps he got Nobunaga's Ambition in English since Play-Asia had it listed for a long while, but he said it was never released and he never got copies either :( 

I've been using them for quite a long time and Steve Lin is the guy that you will be speaking to if you email. He's one of the owners.

I've never had any issues with them, and he is always VERY communicative. Shipping is usually a flat $10, so try and order multiple games at once if you can. I just ordered a copy of FFX HD (Standalone), New Little King's Story, and MLB 15 (Its physical but is the NA version from what I've been told).

Steve will even email me when he gets new stuff in now to see if I want it. I've purchased Oreshika, SSD, Deception IV Nightmare Princess, FFX-2 Standalone (Physical in English!), Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, and quite a few others.

Was really hoping that perhaps he got Nobunaga's Ambition in English since Play-Asia had it listed for a long while, but he said it was never released and he never got copies either :(
+1 Couldn't agree more. Steve is awesome and everything I've ordered has shown up fast and in great shape.

turns out this guy was the seller I bought my Oreshika from on Ebay a year ago. A few weeks later his seller account was closed. The price and the service was great. Does he have another storefront somewhere?

turns out this guy was the seller I bought my Oreshika from on Ebay a year ago. A few weeks later his seller account was closed. The price and the service was great. Does he have another storefront somewhere?
Just wanted to say thanks to you I have had a great time dealing with Steve! Awesome service and cannot wait to get all rare asian english releases from him!

Vaniel is the one that told me about heavy arm.

He does have a website, but the inventory isn't necessarily up to date because there is a physical store in Malaysia. The site does give you an idea of what they have to sell.

I follow him on Twitter. He posts something almost everyday. It might not be anything useful, but at least you know he is active. He keeps updates on many of these Asia Vita releases.

As Vaniel said, orders are done through email. He seems to check emails twice a day, which I consider great response time.

bread's done
Back