PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my delivery confirmation last night:

O5zhwRq.png

I haven't bought a limited run game yet either. I'm debating if I want to count them toward a full retail set. I love that they are continuing support for the vita, but the games don't interest me.

I agree Starwind. I had another 6 games I wanted that didn't have cases. Super frustrating. I did manage to find a new sealed Disney Infinity for the Vita though.....
It's terrible! I took a gamble ordering from Gamestop.com and was 50/50 on my orders.

I'm actually have 152 out of the 162, but have 6 without a cases that I didn't include in my total. So in reality I'm only missing 4 titles..and all 4 are going to be a pain in the ass to find...without paying a lot.

Wish I never missed the Rebirth 3 pre-order. :(

I've bought all the LRG releases to date for both platforms, but I'm just getting Xeodrifter on Vita only this time.

Releases are becoming too frequent and I don't feel the need to own these smaller indie titles on the ps4, when I barely have time to play a blockbuster once or twice a year.

I've bought all the LRG releases to date for both platforms, but I'm just getting Xeodrifter on Vita only this time.

Releases are becoming too frequent and I don't feel the need to own these smaller indie titles on the ps4, when I barely have time to play a blockbuster once or twice a year.
I was buying PS4 games as well, but just because they where offered, and not really because I wanted or needed them.

I also only grabbed the Vita game today, as I don't even own a PS4 yet, and when I do, there is no way I'll have the time or money to collect there as well, so I'll just be sticking with the Vita only for now, unless it's a game I really want, that will only be on the PS4, then I may get in on it.

I remember when we use to get video game announcements from E3 and anime announcements from AX... Guess I should be expecting anime announcements from E3 next year.

Nobody cares about the actual event as much anymore since NOBODY CAN GET IN NO , so maybe other venues like AX that are actually open to the public are just more viable for niche games announcements. ;D

E3 is just a big dog playground now, so I don't mind that they don't announce these titles there, since it would probably just get overlooked.

Doesn't look like the Shiren bundle will actually include a LE box that holds everything. :*(
I'm not really sure how I feel about the Shiren LE. I've been trying to find some details about the nonary bracelet and/or art book, but haven't been able to find much more than the same image/description on most sites. Was there a live stream where they talked about it in more detail?

I'm really wanting to order this Shiren Wanderer L.E. .. But I'm in the same boat as far as more details like how its packaging looks.
Giggidy..
But its most definitely in a larger type box as all L.E. games are.. Its not like your gonna get the game in a bubble envelope then everything else separately all loose etc.. It is the 20th Anniversary of Shiren-
Maybe there is an announcement video displaying a glimpse of the final product ..

It wouldn't be that far of a stretch since there have been other games that have offered bonuses, some also having claimed to be limited/collector's editions, and when they arrive it's just the regular game with the other things either shrinkwrapped, or packaged separately as shipped.

I'm sure they'll ship it all in a box, but right now there's no guarantee the limited edition is actually a box set, and there's nothing that says so otherwise, so will have to wait for more details in any event.

It wouldn't be that far of a stretch since there have been other games that have offered bonuses, some also having claimed to be limited/collector's editions, and when they arrive it's just the regular game with the other things either shrinkwrapped, or packaged separately as shipped.
Isn't that what happened with Natural Doctrine? I'm thinking I just need the game in this case.

It's terrible! I took a gamble ordering from Gamestop.com and was 50/50 on my orders.

I'm actually have 152 out of the 162, but have 6 without a cases that I didn't include in my total. So in reality I'm only missing 4 titles..and all 4 are going to be a pain in the ass to find...without paying a lot.

Wish I never missed the Rebirth 3 pre-order. :(
If it doesn't have the art, I don't buy it. I'm missing 20 games now (according to that checklist). So close... Shiren the Wanderer is one I need to get but I know I'm gonna have to get it online. Which ones are you missing?

I got my Xenodrifter this morning, but as for LRG, I think the games they put out have been pretty ok to solid so far, but they are about to bring out Soldner-X2, which is a pretty sweet shmup and Rainbow Moon and it's pretty fun too.

Isn't that what happened with Natural Doctrine? I'm thinking I just need the game in this case.
Natural Doctrine came with a backpack, no special packaging at all. Octodad: Dadliest Catch: Dad Edition also just game and tie is being shipped separately later this month. Zero Escape: Volumes 2 & 3, just standard game with watch packaged separately. Dungeon Travelers 2 came with a calendar shrink wrapped onto the back. But, I believe that Shiren the Wanderer: Eternal Wanderer Edition will come in a box, as this is Aksys Games and I can not think of a single special edition release they've done which did not come packaged neatly in a box.

Shit, I was doing 4th of July stuff and missed the 5:00 Xeodrifter Vita drop. Can anyone help me out?
Sadly, they had a 1 limit in place on these, and I only got the one Vita copy. I would recommend grabbing one on Ebay quick, as this is normally the best prices, as a bunch of guys throw them up all at once, so they go for not much over retail.

It's not ideal, but the longer you wait, the worse it will get. Someone here may have gotten one for each system, and may be willing to part with one or the other at cost, or trade.

Natural Doctrine came with a backpack, no special packaging at all. Octodad: Dadliest Catch: Dad Edition also just game and tie is being shipped separately later this month. Zero Escape: Volumes 2 & 3, just standard game with watch packaged separately. Dungeon Travelers 2 came with a calendar shrink wrapped onto the back. But, I believe that Shiren the Wanderer: Eternal Wanderer Edition will come in a box, as this is Aksys Games and I can not think of a single special edition release they've done which did not come packaged neatly in a box.
My VLR had the game and watch shrink wrapped together. But you are right, no special packaging for the whole thing.

I remeber it being asked, Octodad plays just fine on the Vita. (gasp, yes I unsealed and played a LRG!) I have found that there are collectable ties hidden in each level. This wasn't a thing I remeber from the PS4 demo at Target a few years back. So far the game is silly and odd, so the game appears to be consistent so far. (I only finished the level after the shopping center=might be a ploit spoiler to say the location) I do like the game more on the DS3 via PSTV, but overall very happy to share the game with the family get together today. (my niece really REALLY loved it, she asked my brother (her dad) to buy her the game... )

I remeber it being asked, Octodad plays just fine on the Vita. (gasp, yes I unsealed and played a LRG!) I have found that there are collectable ties hidden in each level. This wasn't a thing I remeber from the PS4 demo at Target a few years back. So far the game is silly and odd, so the game appears to be consistent so far. (I only finished the level after the shopping center=might be a ploit spoiler to say the location) I do like the game more on the DS3 via PSTV, but overall very happy to share the game with the family get together today. (my niece really REALLY loved it, she asked my brother (her dad) to buy her the game... )
I open and play my LRG games too, except Octodad cause I just got it Saturday.

Cosmic Star Heroine will be my first LRG game hopefully
Im highly anticipating project zero for wii u hope it happens. Mainly because i know we all who really want one will get one (aka those at thw computer when jt goes live) due to nintendo wanting to do bigger batches of nintendo games

Im highly anticipating project zero for wii u hope it happens. Mainly because i know we all who really want one will get one (aka those at thw computer when jt goes live) due to nintendo wanting to do bigger batches of nintendo games
I'm actually hoping more for Dual Destinies, as well as the new Phoenix Wright game that hasn't released yet, as Crapcom has all but stopped doing physical games except for their biggest franchises.

I'm actually hoping more for Dual Destinies, as well as the new Phoenix Wright game that hasn't released yet, as Crapcom has all but stopped doing physical games except for their biggest franchises.
But this is capcom we are speaking of they dont really care about fans anymore and gamers

But this is capcom we are speaking of they dont really care about fans anymore and gamers
Yeah, I know what you mean. Crapcom is possibly the only company I find to be worse than "N" at this point.

But where "N" has just gotten lazy and lost it's way, at least they still try to make games and continue to move franchises forward(although rather poorly at this point).

Crapcom has all but given up on so many great games of their past, only to stick with their biggest franchises, and they no longer even do those well.

Honestly, I don't really expect LRG to get to far with either company, but I know their are tons of fans around the world who would love physical releases for the PW titles that don't already have them.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Crapcom is possibly the only company I find to be worse than "N" at this point.

Crapcom has all but given up on so many great games of their past, only to stick with their biggest franchises, and they no longer even do those well.
I think there's a big thing you're overlooking with Capcom: they are completely out of money. They can only afford to support things that will turn any sort of profit. Gone are the days where they could just put out games like Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, and Ghost Trick.

Not much of a surprise that after SFxTk, RE6, Lost Planet 3, and every other blunder they've been mostly putting out remasters, episodic content, and MH/SF.

I think there's a big thing you're overlooking with Capcom: they are completely out of money. They can only afford to support things that will turn any sort of profit. Gone are the days where they could just put out games like Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, and Ghost Trick.

Not much of a surprise that after SFxTk, RE6, Lost Planet 3, and every other blunder they've been mostly putting out remasters, episodic content, and MH/SF.
But then Capcom releases garbage like Umbrella Corps, proving that they really haven't learned a thing.

But then Capcom releases garbage like Umbrella Corps, proving that they really haven't learned a thing.
This^

They also release tons of crap on their shop that a monkey with a credit card wouldn't buy. They seem to have funds, but no idea how to use them properly.

I'm not even looking for a Ghost Trick, or Ghouls & Ghost at this point, but a good Mega Man would sale more than most of the garbage they currently release.

Missed out on Xeodrifter but there might be a glimmer of hope this Black Friday. 

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/750122425174659072

Got a used copy of Sly Cooper Collection from GS for about 15 bucks after discounts. I didn't realize Sly 3 was a digital code. There was still one inside but it supposedly expired May 2016. The code ended up working anyway so I'm happy :)

This^

They also release tons of crap on their shop that a monkey with a credit card wouldn't buy. They seem to have funds, but no idea how to use them properly.

I'm not even looking for a Ghost Trick, or Ghouls & Ghost at this point, but a good Mega Man would sale more than most of the garbage they currently release.
Megaman legends anyone? I think nintendo still makes great games. One could argue if they can get the third party support on 3ds they can get the same on the NX. If they do basically make it a handheld hybrid with a good price point (300 since they NEED to compete with microsoft and Sony) they would get a lot of support due to the rumors of it being more easy to develop for then the wii u. I loved the vita had hope for more first party games but Sony pulled the plug. I feel gravity rush 2 could and should be on the vita.

bread's done
Back