PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great game... more so if you like fighting games and all the various Marvel & Capcom characters. For me, I'm not a diehard fighting game fan. Sure back in the 90's and to some degree through the Dreamcast. But I still had a lot of fun with this for the fighting game nostalgia, the various modes, and of course the massive amount of cool marvel and capcom characters (both playable and secondary support).
What did you play in the 90s on the Dreamcast? My buddies and I used to get together for an hour or so daily in the late 90s during our postgraduate studies to play Virtua Tennis, Power Stone I and II, NBA Jam, and San Francisco Rush 2049. Those were great games when you're playing with 3 other buddies of yours. Still have them and all of our saved data till this day.

It was definitely GoldenEye Parties for me during the late 90s.

I always enjoyed being odd job with the golden gun.

GO FOR THE SHINS!

I'd settle for a non-Swedish, non-super model GF at this point so long as she is infact 100% female and a member of the human race.
Never settle. As bad as being single can be at times, it's better to be single than to waste your time and energy being with someone that doesn't make you truly happy. They make big titted mouse pads for a reason.

I know it is not likely to happen, but I really hope that Sony does something to re-vitalize the Vita line. I'm not concerned with a hardware upgrade, but it would be really nice to see something along the lines of firmware revision. Either changing up the interface a tad, or throwing some more development resources toward some of the more prominent media apps. (YouTube, NetFlix, etc...)

My dream is to see a revised PSTV, with a micro-SD card slot instead of a Vita memory card slot, 16 GB of built-in memory, a more properly controller-optimized interface, and those media apps that I just mentioned. I know it will likely not happen, but it is still a little frustrating. Everything that is currently a problem for the Vita could be corrected/improved through some decent software updates or some fairly innexpensive hardware revisions. The platform still has legs in the budget space, if Sony would just give it a little more love.
A slightly revised UI would definitely be nice. Never really liked the bubble interface, especially after using the minimalist and sexy UI the PSP had.

More (proper) color choices would be nice, too, but that's already dreaming at this point.

What did you play in the 90s on the Dreamcast? My buddies and I used to get together for an hour or so daily in the late 90s during our postgraduate studies to play Virtua Tennis, Power Stone I and II, NBA Jam, and San Francisco Rush 2049. Those were great games when you're playing with 3 other buddies of yours. Still have them and all of our saved data till this day.
By late 90's I'm assuming you mean 9/9/99 to 12/31/99? ;)

GO FOR THE SHINS!
I hate you.

One of my friends used to play as Baron Samedi just for the lulz, He was just about as big as Jaws, and IIRC you could hit him anywhere on that stupid top hat and it would register as a head shot.

Another JRPG coming next year for PS4/Vita, The  Emerald Tablet 

https://twitter.com/ellyberries/status/764508728074928128

GO FOR THE SHINS!
we made it a rule no one could choose odd job to make things fairer

I hate you.

One of my friends used to play as Baron Samedi just for the lulz, He was just about as big as Jaws, and IIRC you could hit him anywhere on that stupid top hat and it would register as a head shot.
when you want a challenge to win, he's that guy

Another JRPG coming next year for PS4/Vita, The Emerald Tablet

https://twitter.com/ellyberries/status/764508728074928128
thank you for your trolls

I was at the local Thrift Store and as I was leaving, I noticed a Cart only Vita game in the display case. It had no price and the cashier said she'll match the price of the shovelware GBA games. $5. But in addition, I also got 50% off since that is the store's everyday special. Could not say no for 2.50

And you know what it was?

Supremacy MMA

I was at the local Thrift Store and as I was leaving, I noticed a Cart only Vita game in the display case. It had no price and the cashier said she'll match the price of the shovelware GBA games. $5. But in addition, I also got 50% off since that is the store's everyday special. Could not say no for 2.50

And you know what it was?

Supremacy MMA
Not bad for a cart now you need the art work.

Also 12.99 at nebraska furniture mart.
I still can't believe that place actually came through for me when they had Toukiden Kiwami for under $20 many months ago. Though I would say Amazon is still the safer bet (and it will likely drop down to $10 or so).

Never settle. As bad as being single can be at times, it's better to be single than to waste your time and energy being with someone that doesn't make you truly happy. They make big titted mouse pads for a reason.
Thanks for the advice. Sounds like you've gotten experience in this matter.

sekai-project-lrg.jpg

Now into deeper discussion. When, if ever, do my fellow CAGs feel the LRG x Sekai Partnership will begin to bare fruit? So far there are five games announced.

Fault: Milestone One

fault.jpg

Narcissu: 10th Anniversay Anthology:

narcissu_announcement.jpeg

Rabi-Ribi:

rabi-ribi.jpg

The Emerald Tablet:

the_emerald_tablet_17.png

World End Economica Trilogy:

world_end_announcement.jpg

Thoughts?

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like you've gotten experience in this matter.

sekai-project-lrg.jpg

Now into deeper discussion. When, if ever, do my fellow CAGs feel the LRG x Sekai Partnership will begin to bare fruit? So far there are five games announced.

Fault: Milestone One

fault.jpg

Narcissu: 10th Anniversay Anthology:

narcissu_announcement.jpeg

Rabi-Ribi:

rabi-ribi.jpg

The Emerald Tablet:

the_emerald_tablet_17.png

World End Economica Trilogy:

world_end_announcement.jpg

Thoughts?
BUYING

Are all 5 of those games getting physical releases through LRG?  I thought it was just Narcissu but now there's the boxart picture for World End Economica.

Anyway, in for everything.

They are.

The other three titles have been announced for awhile as LRG partnerships.

Narcissu and Emerald Tablet were announced yesterday.

Although, Emerald Tablet is still a little unclear whether or not it's getting a physical.  Reports have said there would be, but no official announcement yet.  All slated for next year anyways, so who knows, it more than likely will be through LRG. :p

Fault Milestone One physical was confirmed back at E3.  They actually haven't said anything about Rabi-Ribi but I don't see why it won't happen later.

Way too many VNs, LRG needs to branch out and actively seek a greater variety of genres for their physical releases. There are very few games in the action, shooting, and racing genres, among others.

Fault Milestone One physical was confirmed back at E3. They actually haven't said anything about Rabi-Ribi but I don't see why it won't happen later.
Rabi-Ribi will more than likely get one since it's already coming to PS4 and Vita digitally.

It's more or less a sure thing. :D

Way too many VNs, LRG needs to branch out and actively seek a greater variety of genres for their physical releases. There are very few games in the action, shooting, and racing genres, among others.
Rather have more VNs than indies.

It wpuld be amazing if LRG could get Dust An Elysian Tail. Would buy it.

WOW! i will get both Vita & PS4 bundle.  Cheaper this way & save money on Shipping.  Hope LRG print extra more copies instead let Resellers ripping off collector's wallet.

Those are only the titles coming out of the release partnership with Sekai Project, not their complete upcoming games list, so just relax they have plenty of variety inbound to a Vita near you in the coming months.

I just want more of EVERYTHING for the Vita!
Same here! :D/

bread's done
Back