PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I ordered last Saturday and it got here on Friday. It shipped from CA and I live in PA. Loaded it up yesterday and everything works great.
Yeah, mine shipped from California as well and arrived in my city - Greenville, SC - on Thursday. Even had an expected delivery date of Thursday and has just sat at the "postal facility" since, even though it could have been delivered Friday or Saturday. Weird, never had something with tracking actually arrive in my area and not get delivered for days afterwards.

Calling USPS tomorrow if it still doesn't show up.

Actually, what I was referring to was a deal where you could get it for $5 if you applied for their credit card. I didn't really need another card but I could never see myself spending $80 or more on a card.
Considering "spending" a hard pull to apply for just about any other decent credit card (such as freedom or discover) will give you $100 in CASH back, you would still be spending the same amount of money on the card.

Considering "spending" a hard pull to apply for just about any other decent credit card (such as freedom or discover) will give you $100 in CASH back, you would still be spending the same amount of money on the card.
Well, I have no intention and am under no obligation to use the card. Will probably wait a few months and cancel it.

I have other cards that are beyond decent with cash back. Just did this one extra to save a bit of cash immediately.

Played Legend of Chima, and it's awful. Heard Lego Marvel and all the other ones are the same. Gave up on Lego games.
I played Lego Marvel briefly.. it's meh.

But Lego Batman 3 is great.

The marvel one is pretty much the only Lego game i've played that wasn't at least decent. Have not played the Chima one though.

The Lego games can be hit or miss. I'm more of a Marvel person, but even so Lego Marvel was a stinker. Lego Batman 1 was meh, 2 was a lot better, but 3 is amazing. I'm referencing the console games, but generally the handhelds are a port anyway.

The Lego games can be hit or miss. I'm more of a Marvel person, but even so Lego Marvel was a stinker. Lego Batman 1 was meh, 2 was a lot better, but 3 is amazing. I'm referencing the console games, but generally the handhelds are a port anyway.
I heard good reviews about the console ver of Lego Marvel but the port sucked major ass.

Has anyone who took advantage of the 64 GB Vita/PSTV memory card from Rakuten gotten theirs yet? Been really annoyed because it was sent through the regular first class USPS with tracking and it's been in my city since Thursday and I have no idea why it wasn't delivered Friday or Saturday. Hoping it wasn't lost.

I want that puppy before Tuesday for so I have room for Killzone Mercenary.
Mine was delivered but was somehow missing the actual card. All of the packaging was intact. Customer service was really helpful and sent me out another one. Now I'm just waiting for that to arrive. It's not like I don't have a huge backlog of games to keep me busy until then.

Mine was delivered but was somehow missing the actual card. All of the packaging was intact. Customer service was really helpful and sent me out another one. Now I'm just waiting for that to arrive. It's not like I don't have a huge backlog of games to keep me busy until then.
Just got mine today. Haven't had a chance to pop it in my PS TV but looking forward to filling it up tonight (and having space for Killzone: Mercenary tomorrow)

I heard good reviews about the console ver of Lego Marvel but the port sucked major ass.
I played the PS3 version, in defense, it was ok, but it felt like a letdown. Generally my wife and I love to go back and get everything in the lego games, but not so much in Marvel. Also, Lego games are notorious for glitches and bugs, and this one was horrendous.

We had a thread earlier when it was 9.99$ on amazon and bestbuy(?) a few months ago i still didn't open my copy yet, but from what i read from the thread everyone said it was a good port just no 4 player co op i think only 2? 

It is extremely YMMV, but found Target clearanced out 8gb and 16gb memory cards at my local goodwill. The 8gb were $9.99 and the 16gb were $19.99. They were both brand new in box. Hope this is useful for other CAGs.

Sorry to be a little off topic... but does anyone know where to download/print Vita covers?
I found a couple of sites but am having trouble finding one for Touch My Katamari (have a crappy Gamestop case)
I don't know of any sites, but I scanned mine in for you. 300dpi, it's a little crooked, but I assume you are just going to print and cut it along the edges anyway. Let me know if that works out.

Katamari.png

Sorry to be a little off topic... but does anyone know where to download/print Vita covers?
I found a couple of sites but am having trouble finding one for Touch My Katamari (have a crappy Gamestop case)
I don't know of any sites, but I scanned mine in for you. 300dpi, it's a little crooked, but I assume you are just going to print and cut it along the edges anyway. Let me know if that works out.

Katamari.png

Katamari.png
WOW! Talk about going above and beyond! Thanks a million man!!! I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out when I get home!

Few clearance things I noticed on clearance....sorry if old/meh deals....

Just trying to keep this thread alive!

Best Buy Clearance:

Available Online:
Walking Dead Season 1 - $16.99 (13.59 GCU)
Walking Dead Season 2 - $21.99 ($17.59 GCU)
The Wolf Among Us - $21.99 ($17.59 GCU)
Army Corps of Hell - $11.99 ($9.59 GCU)

In-Store Only:
Rayman Origins - $10.99 ($8.79 GCU) 
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation - $14.99 ($11.99 GCU)
Lumines Electronic Symphony - $8.99 ($7.19 GCU)
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition $9.99 ($7.99 GCU) 
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $4.99 ($3.99 GCU)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - $17.99 ($14.40 GCU)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $4.99 ($3.99 GCU)

Toys R Us Clearance:

Available Online:
Borderlands 2 - $19.99
LEGO The Hobbit - $19.99
Sly Cooper Collection - $19.99
LEGO Ninjago Nindroids - $19.99

Wal-Mart

Available Online:
God of War Collection - $20.06
Borderlands 2 - $20.00

In-Store Only:
Freedom Wars - $15.00 

Target

In-Store Only:
Unit 13 - $4.48
Smart As - $4.48
Resistance Burning Skies - $4.48
Hot Shot Gold World Invitational - $4.48
Reality Fighters $4.48
Gravity Rush - $4.48
Wipeout 2048 - $5.98
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time $5.98
Soul Sacrifice $5.98
ModNation Racers $5.98
Jak & Daxter Collection - $5.98
MLB The Show 14 - $8.98
Uncharted Golden Abyss - $11.98
LittleBigPlanet Vita - $11.98

Man, I would jump on the walking dead at that price, but they wont do ship to store. And $4 shipping just brings it up to the same price as amazon.

My local target has littlebigplanet, but it also the only one in 100 miles that still has it scanned at 19.98

Bleh, I own all of those games except the TellTale games, and I'd like to see those hit the $15 mark before I bite.  One of my local Targets has Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $9.98, but I already own it.  Great deal though, and if I remember correctly that was not that easy to find.

Bleh, I own all of those games except the TellTale games, and I'd like to see those hit the $15 mark before I bite. One of my local Targets has Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $9.98, but I already own it. Great deal though, and if I remember correctly that was not that easy to find.
Buy it and sell it to me for cost+ shipping please.

Bleh, I own all of those games except the TellTale games, and I'd like to see those hit the $15 mark before I bite. One of my local Targets has Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $9.98, but I already own it. Great deal though, and if I remember correctly that was not that easy to find.
Is it really? Quite a few Targets by me still have it...

I picked up Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends for $19.99 direct from Amazon. I had to run to another meeting, so I didn't have a chance to post it. Now it looks like Amazon first-party is OOS and only third parties have stock.

I don't feel too bad, because I'm reading that it's a shoddy / overly ambitious port.

Anybody willing to do a trade for Gravity Rush or Soul Sacrifice?

Want:
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Freedom Wars

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak for the Vita port, but I've played the PS4 version, and it's one of the best Lego games. If the port is as goid, definitely worth $8.
It's a good game. Some things in levels have been cut from the console version (also have it on XB1), but it looks really good and plays well.

All $19.99 games at Target are $9.99.

Can confirm these 3 were $9.99 (only $19.99 Vita games this location had)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Super Monkey Ball Banana Split

The 10% Cart Wheel coupon works and as always Red Card 5% stacks as well.

[quote name="HaloGX" post="12632134" timestamp="1428676956"]My $5 Resistance: Burning Skies from Amazon finally shipped today![/quote]
Mine too! They emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I still wanted to keep my order. I didn't realize that I had ordered it so long ago (Beginning of February). It's crazy how it took so long to get more in.

Mine too! They emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I still wanted to keep my order. I didn't realize that I had ordered it so long ago (Beginning of February). It's crazy how it took so long to get more in.
Mine shipped as well, I don't really think I will ever play a FPS on the Vita, not sure why I even ordered it, curse you CAG!

All $19.99 games at Target are $9.99.

Can confirm these 3 were $9.99 (only $19.99 Vita games this location had)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Super Monkey Ball Banana Split

The 10% Cart Wheel coupon works and as always Red Card 5% stacks as well.
Wouldn't that be YMMV?

Not to sidetrack the topic, but I just picked up a vita this week and I'd like to pick up a 64gb card. Since all of the memory cards are overpriced I figure I might as well go all out and get the largest card. Could anyone with a 64gb card recommend a site to purchase? So far I've narrowed it down to Amazon and play-Asia. I'm not holding my breath for a sale, and I'm running with just the built in 1gb so that won't last long.

bread's done
Back