PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the LRG releases, I've only purchased five: Soldner X-2, Volume, Skullgirls and both Oddworlds. Most likely The Swindle, but Dariousburst would definitely be one of them. Too bad the dev ruled out including the DLC, because there's quite a bit of DLC for this game.

For those who don't follow the LRG thread, DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours Vita possibility is now in discussion too.

Hoping this will not exceed the $40 price of the digital release, since the PS4 version is the same price as the digital for its platform.
if thats true, and they bring DBCS to vita..... then I am gonna be super happy! ive been wanting to play that game since i heard about it but the price killed it for me. To own it on vita physical would be awesome!

Out of all the LRG releases, I've only purchased five: Soldner X-2, Volume, Skullgirls and both Oddworlds. Most likely The Swindle, but Dariousburst would definitely be one of them. Too bad the dev ruled out including the DLC, because there's quite a bit of DLC for this game.
It would be licensing hell for the Darius Burst DLC, especially with all the other companies involved.

So my vita might need repairs- the right stick is not working right, like it's drifting to the extreme all the way. Anyone know how much Sony charges to fix an original wifi vita? Might be cheaper to just buy another one

Anyone know the total file size of the Minecraft download? I picked up 2 copies at Walmart for $5 and was planning on moving them down the line, but now I'm thinking I might give it a shot. I've never played any version ever, but the 25mb required space it says on the back sounds way too low. Also, if anyone is looking for a copy, let me now.

LRG Sale day has come once again... with the previous game still not having been mailed out to me yet. :whistle2:&
Anyone else order Curses 'N Chaos and/or The Swapper?
Just look in the LRG thread and you'll see the dozens of people who stop in just to post "I got swapper" or "I got curse" for some reason, as if the Internet is dying to know. Kind of likeeping how you're here saying "anyone else" which is just you telling people here you got them while trying to make it sound like youre actually curious who got them.

Just look in the LRG thread and you'll see the dozens of people who stop in just to post "I got swapper" or "I got curse" for some reason, as if the Internet is dying to know. Kind of likeeping how you're here saying "anyone else" which is just you telling people here you got them while trying to make it sound like youre actually curious who got them.
I like seeing what other CAGs are buying. Can see others here with similar tastes to yours, and gives some reassurance that it's one more owner that's probably not going to be scalping the game on ebay.

No it hasn't, it's been around $30 since release, and only dropped down to about $27 or so awhile back.

Not sure where you're getting the 22 number from.

Maybe you're thinking of another Shantae game?
Maybe they are referring to when it first released. Amazon Prime and GCU had it for $23.99.

No it hasn't, it's been around $30 since release, and only dropped down to about $27 or so awhile back.

Not sure where you're getting the 22 number from.

Maybe you're thinking of another Shantae game?
might been the 3ds..

feel alseep last night what was the game going for the storybook

:hot:  Now you can have that factory sealed video game you always never knew you actually wanted without having to pay insane Ebay prices!

Seriously, are you really really sure that your games you bought from that dude in Cali are "factory" sealed at this point.:

http://www.repackitusa.com/

Seriously, are you really really sure that your games you bought from that dude in Cali are "factory" sealed at this point.:

http://www.repackitusa.com/
Holy Shit, who comes up with these crazy gadgets? I would never in a million years think to come up with something like this. How much does the even cost? Oh, I see It's damn near $400.

Will the criminal mind never stop coming up with new and more diabolical ways to rip people off? Damn, this world is doomed. LOL

LRG Sale day has come once again... with the previous game still not having been mailed out to me yet. :whistle2:&

Anyone else order Curses 'N Chaos and/or The Swapper?
you've inherited squarehards mailing luck xD speaking of which did you ever get your cheap last guardian I think it was squarehard? You ordered it from some random site that is notorious for not fulfilling its orders.

you've inherited squarehards mailing luck xD speaking of which did you ever get your cheap last guardian I think it was squarehard? You ordered it from some random site that is notorious for not fulfilling its orders.
Yeah, the USPS sure loves to give my packages an extra stomp or two before it gets to my door. :*(

And my "Senran Kagura" was never fulfilled. They ended up just giving me a refund when I called a month ago. The dream was over. T________T

It was from DD though, so wasn't too random of a site, but they sure blow ass nonetheless. :D

bXMk3.gif

PSN shows it is 157mb
Anyone know the total file size of the Minecraft download? I picked up 2 copies at Walmart for $5 and was planning on moving them down the line, but now I'm thinking I might give it a shot. I've never played any version ever, but the 25mb required space it says on the back sounds way too low. Also, if anyone is looking for a copy, let me now.

PSN shows it is 157mb
I set it up to download to my PSTV... it starts out with the 157mb download... but also sets up a second download. The second one ended up being an update that was an additional 778MB to download.

So someone would probably need at least a gig for the full download, update, and then a save. It'll grow even more the more saves you have.

I set it up to download to my PSTV... it starts out with the 157mb download... but also sets up a second download. The second one ended up being an update that was an additional 778MB to download.

So someone would probably need at least a gig for the full download, update, and then a save. It'll grow even more the more saves you have.
This sounds more like it. Thank you.

Whats the cheapest way to get a minecraft vita code.... I'm itching to play...  or  I guess I could alway reboot it up on my computer

A lone copy of Terraria reemerged at my local Wally World for $10.  As I already have a copy, if I stop by again tomorrow and it still there.  I don't mind picking up for cost plus ship if anyone here wants it.  No guarantees though if it's still there.

EDIT:  The Terraria is spoken for.

A ps vita slim with a blue case with 2 games. walking dead and god of war.

it has 3.57 on it. cant add psn account on it unless update. anyone know how to avoid update and still add your psn account?

any tips, etc for a new vita owner?

A ps vita slim with a blue case with 2 games. walking dead and god of war.

it has 3.57 on it. cant add psn account on it unless update. anyone know how to avoid update and still add your psn account?

any tips, etc for a new vita owner?
Install Henkaku. If you add the DNS to grab Henkaku to your wireless connection it won't ever update past 3.6. I was able to add my PSN the first time I booted it up IIRC. Think you need a PS3 to actually add things from your PSN though. I have never actually tried to add stuff from my PSN account so not 100% on that. Honestly though, everything you need to know on this subject is available on other forums that are a better space to discuss it. I suggest google.

Probably wants to use Henkaku
Oh. No idea on that realm. I assume all those "how can I not update" kind of posts relate to that. I thought this should not be discussed here, even Asian forums have a dedicated subsection for all thing pirating, which I never clicked into.

I beat FATE EXTELLA today and as I said before, a fantastic game to play on the Vita.

Amazon stocks seem low for the game, wonder if I should avoid trading it in now.

I beat FATE EXTELLA today and as I said before, a fantastic game to play on the Vita.

Amazon stocks seem low for the game, wonder if I should avoid trading it in now.
bought the ps4 CE for $56 at my local gamestop with a 20% off coupon. enjoying it so far.

How long did it take you to play it? I remember you said it started out slow or you had a hard time getting into it?

dragon ball fussion was out of stock for along time (should of traded it to them for 22) now its 10 and doubt it goes back

Whats the cheapest way to get a minecraft vita code.... I'm itching to play... or I guess I could alway reboot it up on my computer
There was a physical box with codes, PS3 digital gives Vita for free, I think it's $5 if you buy the PS4 version.

Though if you're looking to play on the go, the Android and iOS versions connect with Xbox and PC for multiplayer. Vita can only share maps with PS3 and will only export to PS4.

I already have

There was a physical box with codes, PS3 digital gives Vita for free, I think it's $5 if you buy the PS4 version.

Though if you're looking to play on the go, the Android and iOS versions connect with Xbox and PC for multiplayer. Vita can only share maps with PS3 and will only export to PS4.
I have the computer version of minecraft already.... if I get the android, they will connect?

bread's done
Back