PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I don't have enough space to take on this epic Squarehard Floor Tile Challenge elsewise I'm sure I could do a impressive Genesis tiling at least. :???:

Not Vita related, but someone challenged me to replace my floor with DS games, so here it is. :D

cyZe7R7.jpg

t7NzKkX.jpg

qe0EqtY.jpg

gaPklPo.jpg

Ooqr1sS.jpg

1y7JSnk.jpg

JweyLpB.jpg

sNX1tlb.jpg

5tU87JX.jpg

HGU6X8C.jpg

Apparently, I do have enough DS games to replace the floors in both rooms with DS games. ^___^

Definitely need more Vita games now to finish the job!
Can I be your Waifu??

I asked him to do that before but he ignored me. I'm sure he's only posting for bragging rights lol, so spoilering defeats the purpose. I agree though, should be spoilered. Don't make people scroll through tons of unspoilered pics if they don't want to see them.
You guys are so mean. Just because of that:

Not Vita related, but someone challenged me to replace my floor with DS games, so here it is. :D

cyZe7R7.jpg

t7NzKkX.jpg

qe0EqtY.jpg

gaPklPo.jpg

Ooqr1sS.jpg

1y7JSnk.jpg

JweyLpB.jpg

sNX1tlb.jpg

5tU87JX.jpg

HGU6X8C.jpg

Apparently, I do have enough DS games to replace the floors in both rooms with DS games. ^___^

I still see a few spots of carpet showing, so nice try but you're not quite there. (;

It's real:

t3aXtWe.jpg

If we could get Muv-Luv soon too, I'd be elated. Been waiting quite a while for these releases. The Vita may be nearing end of life, but there are still some heavy-hitters coming through the pipeline.
This is fake CGI to convince us of the conspiracy that this game actually exists. Wake up sheeple.

cyZe7R7.jpg

t7NzKkX.jpg

qe0EqtY.jpg

gaPklPo.jpg

Ooqr1sS.jpg

1y7JSnk.jpg

JweyLpB.jpg

sNX1tlb.jpg

5tU87JX.jpg

HGU6X8C.jpg

I'm also going to quote this to destroy data caps for mobile users. Unlimited or nothing. :D

What Vita games do you guys recommend for PS TV aside from Persona?
Most of the JRPG games are compatible with the PSTV, as they tend to have more traditional control schemes. The Zero Escape series is also compatible, as well as the Danganronpa series. (I recommend them both) I'm personally very partial to Vanillaware's output, which for the Vita would include Dragon's Crown and Muramasa.

For the digital side of things, there are actually plenty of choices. The PSTV is actually one of the best ways to play PSP games, and the vast majority of them are compatible. (since their original control scheme can be easily replicated on the Vita) There are all sorts of PSP titles that I would recommend. The PS1 classics are also a good choice, and have broad support for the PSTV. I would direct you to the Mega Man Legends series, which is both difficult and expensive to get in physical form. I would also recommend Suikoden 1 and 2.

So I'm starting a new Vita game tonight. I am torn between a few, so if you guys want to tell me what you think I should play, that would be awesome! The three are:

Gravity Rush
The very first Trails in the Sky game
Zero Escape: VLR

I just finished SMT IV, which was a little longer than I'd hoped, but is Trails in the Sky good enough that it wouldn't matter in starting another RPG?

So I'm starting a new Vita game tonight. I am torn between a few, so if you guys want to tell me what you think I should play, that would be awesome! The three are:

Gravity Rush

I just finished SMT IV, which was a little longer than I'd hoped, but is Trails in the Sky good enough that it wouldn't matter in starting another RPG?
According to Howlongtobeat:

• Gravity Rush - Approx. 10 hours
  • TitS - Approx. 42 hours
  • Zero Escape: VLR - Approx 29 hours.

I would say Gravity Rush, VLR, and then TitS.

Gravity Rush

My vote goes to VLR. That game is just so freaking good. It’s easily the best game in the series and one of my favorite games that I’ve played in the last 5 Years.

According to Howlongtobeat:

• Gravity Rush - Approx. 10 hours
  • TitS - Approx. 42 hours
  • Zero Escape: VLR - Approx 29 hours.

I would say Gravity Rush, VLR, and then TitS.
TitS is an amazing series, so that's a great choice. Gravity Rush is far better on PS4. So if you have, or ever plan to get, a PS4 then there's no reason to play an inferior version of the game. Zero Escape is a great choice, but have you played 999? The remaster is on Vita now, so that makes it easier. Don't play VLR until you've played 999.

TitS is an amazing series, so that's a great choice. Gravity Rush is far better on PS4. So if you have, or ever plan to get, a PS4 then there's no reason to play an inferior version of the game. Zero Escape is a great choice, but have you played 999? The remaster is on Vita now, so that makes it easier. Don't play VLR until you've played 999.
I do have The Nonary Games collection on Vita when it went on a price mistake on Groupon 😆 I did play the first one, and it was really good.

I do have The Nonary Games collection on Vita when it went on a price mistake on Groupon [emoji38] I did play the first one, and it was really good.
Might be time to dive into to #2 before you forget details, then! That would also give you a break between JRPGs, which can be nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Gravity Rush

Gravity Rush is one of the best vita games. It is really a shame that the second game did not come out on vita.

The mechanics of gravity rush are so interesting and different that once you get a feel for them it really makes you feel powerful.

Gravity Rush is one of the best vita games. It is really a shame that the second game did not come out on vita.

The mechanics of gravity rush are so interesting and different that once you get a feel for them it really makes you feel powerful.
I completely agree with everything you said. Luckily, Gravity Rush 2 on the PS4 is an even larger and better game overall due to being on a console, so I don't mind they focused on PS4 for the second game. A Vita release would have been awesome though. My vote would be to play Gravity Rush first because it is easily one of the Vita's best games

I think that, since Gravity Rush is so short, I will do that one first and then roll back into the Zero Escape series! Thanks for the input, guys!

I completely agree with everything you said. Luckily, Gravity Rush 2 on the PS4 is an even larger and better game overall due to being on a console, so I don't mind they focused on PS4 for the second game. A Vita release would have been awesome though. My vote would be to play Gravity Rush first because it is easily one of the Vita's best games
This really makes me want to finally check out Gravity Rush 2. It's been in my backlog forever now, but I want to finish the first game before I dive in. I have Gravity Rush on both Vita and PS4 and I'll probably start fresh on PS4 and play the series there.

This discussion also reminds me I need to play the Zero Escape games. I recently traded my DS copy of 999 and picked up The Nonary games on PS4, I do want the Vita version too though as I think I would like to play the series on the Vita, but maybe I will just do 999 on PS4 and play the other two on Vita since I have the stand-alone copies of both.

This really makes me want to finally check out Gravity Rush 2. It's been in my backlog forever now, but I want to finish the first game before I dive in. I have Gravity Rush on both Vita and PS4 and I'll probably start fresh on PS4 and play the series there.
I actually like the first Gravity Rush a lot better. Don't get me wrong GR2 is good especially with the newer skills but I felt like the story was very lackluster compared to the first. Also a bit of a grind to get the platinum.

I actually like the first Gravity Rush a lot better. Don't get me wrong GR2 is good especially with the newer skills but I felt like the story was very lackluster compared to the first. Also a bit of a grind to get the platinum.
I've heard others say that. I've played some of the first game and enjoyed it, but have yet to even install the sequel on my PS4 after having it in my backlog since last Summer.

HOW DID WE ALL MISS THIS YESTERDAY!?!?  :shock:

On sale next week Friday from LRG!

https://twitter.com/DegicaGames/status/971899475257102336

I will never forgive the Gravity Rush devs for not backporting non-touchscreen controls to the Vita version (for Vita TV compatibility) after porting the game to PS4. Absolutely zero reason except retarded levels of laziness. I cannot for the life of me believe it would have taken more than an hour of work.

Ohhhh.... I keep forgetting there's more to the CAG site since this topic (and anime deals) are set as my browser homepages.

Nurse Love Addiction is a must. I've been wanting to play it. I almost bought the PSN version with a 20% off code. Just please don't be close to $60.....

Nurse Love Addiction and Organ Trail: Complete Edition!? There is going to be a insanely fast sellout Friday on LRG!

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/973282742598291456

Any details on the Nurse Love CE set yet? I need to know what's included so I know if I want it or not. On one hand, I want something really cool to be offered. But on the other hand, I would rather them keep with the current trends, so that way I can skip it and save some funds.

Any details on the Nurse Love CE set yet? I need to know what's included so I know if I want it or not. On one hand, I want something really cool to be offered. But on the other hand, I would rather them keep with the current trends, so that way I can skip it and save some funds.
Yeah, I'd like to know as well. The box looks cool but I'm not sure if the contents are worth it. It's $40 digital so the pricing is also a concern..

For only $74.99 + S&H you get this stylish box of five designer band aids! But wait, act fast on Friday morning and we'll throw in five naughty art cards, a video game, and soundtrack CD! Set your alarms, supplies will be Limited!

nla_mk_tweet.jpg

I collect limited run vita games and have purchased all the special editions, but this one just is not pulling at my wallet strings, is it a good game and why it is so expensive?

The official statement was that they charge $10 over the cost of the game to cover costs as a general rule and since its a $40 game they're charging $50

So the devs get the same cut on digital as they do physical. It still costs money for LRG to release the game.
There are exceptions, for example the $59.99 Darius Burst PS4 version was the same price as the normal digital price at the time ($59.99). So $59.99 may be the max they charge for a standard game.

They have done one other $49.99 Vita game before (also Darius Burst).

bread's done
Back