PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that Kickstarter will be OK. Nonetheless it will be $28 for a digital copy or $60 for a physical one. It's a bit high for me though likely the physical releases may have Kickstarter exclusive stuff but the wording doesn't seem like there wont be physical copies when it goes for sale way later in March 2017. That's a hell of a pre-order a year and a half in advance.

I'm sure that Kickstarter will be OK. Nonetheless it will be $28 for a digital copy or $60 for a physical one. It's a bit high for me though likely the physical releases may have Kickstarter exclusive stuff but the wording doesn't seem like there wont be physical copies when it goes for sale way later in March 2017. That's a hell of a pre-order a year and a half in advance.
$28 is way too high to back a game on name alone. I paid $15 for Mightly No. 9, and $20 for Bards Tale IV. Plus Bards Tale IV is from a developer who has put out a game that is proven to be good.

Vita virgin here. Just have a quick question. I have final fantasy x hd on my ps4 but I want to play it on my new Vita. I understand the game wasn't cross buy so I'm going to pick up the Vita version but it is cross save.
I did a little research and it said something about how I needed to be on the internet while transferring the save data.

My main goal is to play the Vita version with said saved file at work but I'm not sure if I need an internet connection to actually play it or just for transferring it over.

Vita virgin here. Just have a quick question. I have final fantasy x hd on my ps4 but I want to play it on my new Vita. I understand the game wasn't cross buy so I'm going to pick up the Vita version but it is cross save.
I did a little research and it said something about how I needed to be on the internet while transferring the save data.

My main goal is to play the Vita version with said saved file at work but I'm not sure if I need an internet connection to actually play it or just for transferring it over.
Just transfer. You upload the save to the cloud on the PS4 version then the Vita version downloads it and vice versa.

I remember getting that at target for $5 a few months ago, & I believe bestbuy has had it at 5 aswell.
I think I picked up the PS3 version for $7.50, which is what I would recommend. It is cross-buy when you pick up the PS3 version. Not sure, if the PS3 online community is more active than the Vita one, but you could always fall back on couch multiplayer.

Shinobido cover art I have been using. 

23lh8ad.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/23lh8ad.jpg link for full image.

Is there a solid website to use for game cover images in general? I mean it's awesome if fellow CAGs have the artwork and can scan them but I was wondering if there was a site people used for these covers. 

Shinobido 2 scan

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2nYqkR1j8SfbGxHZzRxOHlzcmM/view?usp=sharing
let me know if i need to scan it again.  i'll turn it into a proper cover later, but I don't have time now.

Is there a forum topic or proper board to put one where we can share cover scans? Thecoverproject was my go to, but they don't seem as active anymore.

THANK YOU! I completely forgot to get a pre-order in for this and hoped I hadn't missed out.
There was a few members who missed out, and I told them to sign up for RICE's alert system, not thinking they would actually get stock, or even alert those who signed up. I did it on a whim, and it actually emailed me this morning. I swear that never works for US retailers.

Hopefully anyone who missed out can get in before these are gone. I don't know if this is extra stock that was held back from launch, a second delivery, or just their first order broken up to create demand from being sold out. Either way, this is a decent set that is RICE exclusive, and seems to be pretty good in regards to game/novels so I say if anyone has any interest, they should jump in.

Also, my order arrived from the UK within 5 days from shipping. Way cool!

Since so many of us prefer physical copies, I thought I'd mention that NIS America has a small stock available of HTOL#NIQ Limited Edition for $29.99. I'm pretty sure they charge for shipping.

http://store.nisamerica.com/htol-niq-the-firefly-diary
Dangit!!! I just got this in the mail yesterday from Ebay.....paid $45 free shipping.

Looks like I could have gotten it for $39 with tax/shipping so not too bad.

Guess I shouldve checked this thread. Now debating getting a 2nd to keep sealed.....

Where the flip is the US release?
I keep reading that it is stalled in the approval process, but that makes no sense to me. Most digital and physical games will get release dates, and if the approval doesn't happen when planned, the game gets pushed back.

But at least an announcement is made before hand. Since no physical version has even been mentioned for the US, I wouldn't count on one. If it makes it here at all, it will probably be digital only.

I keep reading that it is stalled in the approval process, but that makes no sense to me. Most digital and physical games will get release dates, and if the approval doesn't happen when planned, the game gets pushed back.

But at least an announcement is made before hand. Since no physical version has even been mentioned for the US, I wouldn't count on one. If it makes it here at all, it will probably be digital only.
Does the Rice digital CE version have an english language option or english subtitles option?

I know its region free so it will work in US vitas but will be hard to follow if its in Japanese only.

This keeps getting mentioned, but the English publisher has stated their dislike for digital-only releases and is pushing as hard as it can to secure a physical release for the US. I agree that it doesn't make sense to have stalled in the approval process, though.

Is this dubbed in English or just English subtitles?

ETA: D'oh. Billzer just beat me to it. Anyway, still hoping for an answer.
The dub is Japanese, and the text is English. No English voices.

This keeps getting mentioned, but the English publisher has stated their dislike for digital-only releases and is pushing as hard as it can to secure a physical release for the US. I agree that it doesn't make sense to have stalled in the approval process, though.
That's cool they are in to physical, so hopefully if it ever get's released, it will actually see copies on shelves(somewhere).

bread's done
Back