PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys also have Ninjago Shadow of Ronin for $10, FIFA 15 for $15, and Toukiden Kiwami for $20. All are lower than i have seen in a while or ever.
Awesome, I have been waiting for a deal on Toukiden Kiwami. Thanks for the heads up! $20 is the same price as the PSN sale this week. I really wanted a physical copy, glad I held out ^^

I was tempted to also pick up Child of Light but already have it digitally on PS4. It doesn't help that they charge shipping separately per item.

Thanks! I also grabbed a Child of Light (which keeps going up on Amazon). I almost got Ninjago, but I'll wait for it cheap on Amazon to use credit.

Bought the Child of Light Complete Edition from Europe for like $40 before it was announced to be released in the states... The dlc is to be downloaded- but the Complete Edition comes with an actual manual.. Nice to see manuals for vita games

Mine said factory direct delivery but never told me the final shipping price. Here's to hoping they stick to 2 bucks lol.

Mine said factory direct delivery but never told me the final shipping price. Here's to hoping they stick to 2 bucks lol.
I just got off the phone with the Customer Service department; orders which are "Factory Direct" aren't eligible for the free shipping discount since they aren't actually shipped from NFM warehouses. Regardless, there are some good things to be had here. I picked up Toukiden: Kiwami, Child of Light, and FIFA 15 for decent prices here.

As long as they still charge a few bucks for shipping I don't mind. Might see what else they have. They said it would compliment my home nicely, lol. I don't doubt that.

Anyone else NOT get an email confirmation from NFM?  I picked up Toukiden and it said the total was $22.49 at checkout but never received an email confirming the sale.  I didn't create an account there, just checked out as guest, so maybe that had something to do with it?

I got
Anyone else NOT get an email confirmation from NFM? I picked up Toukiden and it said the total was $22.49 at checkout but never received an email confirming the sale. I didn't create an account there, just checked out as guest, so maybe that had something to do with it?
I got an email but I signed up for an account

Great deal on Toukiden Kiwami, ordered one. That game has been very slow to drop in price, didn't want to wait any longer. Thanks jdawgsob for the heads up!

Just got my email receipt from nfs... They increased the shipping charges after order.

My order page says it was $2.96 per order and my final total was $36. The email says shipping was $9.96 for both items and it was $39 final total.

That's a bit shady.

Just got my email receipt from nfs... They increased the shipping charges after order. My order page says it was $2.96 per order and my final total was $36. The email says shipping was $9.96 for both items and it was $39 final total. That's a bit shady.
Sounds like you may be able to dispute it with your credit card company if your email confirmation says otherwise. I would first try to contact nfm though to get it sorted out.

Just got my email receipt from nfs... They increased the shipping charges after order. My order page says it was $2.96 per order and my final total was $36. The email says shipping was $9.96 for both items and it was $39 final total. That's a bit shady.
Thanks for pointing this out. My emailed receipt shows the same thing. Web confirmation shows a total of $34.98 ($2.49 for each item shipped). Email confirmation shows total of $39.96 ($4.98 for each item shipped). I will have to check my bank statement to see what amount they charge me. If it is the higher amount, they will be refunding my card one way or another.

Does anyone have proof of the Web confirmation? I closed out of the tab after I ordered. I'll contact them and see what they can do.

Unfortunately, they also marked one of these items as a "special order" so they charge a restocking fee to cancel (at least that's what the website said)

[quote name="GaveUpTomorrow" post="13030835" timestamp="1447597848"]Thanks for pointing this out. My emailed receipt shows the same thing. Web confirmation shows a total of $34.98 ($2.49 for each item shipped). Email confirmation shows total of $39.96 ($4.98 for each item shipped). I will have to check my bank statement to see what amount they charge me. If it is the higher amount, they will be refunding my card one way or another.[/quote]
No problem, no sense in getting a good deal if the company is going to pull a fast one on you.

Your post made me realize that I got my numbers wrong lol. Your amounts are exactly what mine are too. The pending charge on my card shows $34.98, but I know that can change by the time it's actually processed.

Their CS is available on Sundays from 10-6 so I'll give them a call and double check the price. I'll report back what happens.

thanks, got this. Apart from case and artwork was there something else inside besides the game?
I think the PS3 version has a manual but the Vita version is just the case+artwork.

Update us if you can remember when you get the game; I was thinking of getting it myself and want to know what I missed out on.

I have an update on the games from nfw. I just got off the phone with customer service and they show shipping as 2.49 an item. It sounds like the email confirmation was incorrect.

Same here. I had printed out the webpage confirmation, which clearly shows $4.98.

Amazon matched the current PSN sale of Ar nosurge Plus for $20: http://www.amazon.com/AR-Nosurge-Plus-Unborn-Digital/dp/B010R8D5VK/

Digital-only unless you can find the LE.
I've been going back and forth on this game since it was on sale last time. $20 seems like a pretty fantastic deal for this, but is it a game that needs to be played? I am in the middle of a runthrough of the MGS series, P4G, Ys, and Steins;Gate... I'm sure I can hold off and it'll be on sale again once I have the money... But hoarding...

Sheesh, NFM ships to 47 states, except Alaska, Hawaii, and California.  I remember ordering from them a long time ago, so wonder what happened in the interim.

thanks to those of you who brought the nfm sales up. picked up toukiden and child of light. saved me $30. couldn't pass that up.

Edit: I thought I was reading another thread.

Anyway, I'm waiting for a deal on Stein's gate. Might as well settle for the European version sigh.

Thanks for the heads up on NFM.   I already have Child of Light but Toikenden:Kiwami for $20 is solid.   I went ahead and ordered that along with (3DS) SMT Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker for $25.   Total after shipping was a few cents shy of $50.   That was just too good a deal to pass up.  Especially on SMT:DS2 Record Breaker.  I'm mainly collecting for PSV and 3DS/DS.  3DS/DS I'm super selective about what series I'm collecting though.

----

Teslagrad is supposed to be out next week on Vita.  With no word yet about which retailers will have the physical version I went ahead and posted a "contact" message on the dev's site.   I also asked not just for USA but other countries to help out other folks here.  Hopefully they answer, but I think there's a good chance Amazon may be included since the PS4, PS3 & PC version have all been sold there.

----

SAO Lost Song is out this week.  I contemplated trying to get in late on the Vita version at GS since they have a bonus art book... but I decided to just wait and put more money into pre-ordering that special edition of Fire Emblem Fates that has all the games on one cart.   I think I may just go Amazon for SAO... and go ahead and pre-order LoH Trails of Cold Steel.  Not sure if I want the Lionheart version of LoH:TocS ... seems like I'm already spending too much on retail priced games which goes against being cheap.  Still, I think of all the games I've been buying Trails of Cold Steel seems like something I would play right away.

I've been going back and forth on this game since it was on sale last time. $20 seems like a pretty fantastic deal for this, but is it a game that needs to be played? I am in the middle of a runthrough of the MGS series, P4G, Ys, and Steins;Gate... I'm sure I can hold off and it'll be on sale again once I have the money... But hoarding...
I played ar no surge on the PS3 and was quite disappointed. I don't know what the plus version changes. The story was passable even without the backstory from games that haven't been released in English, but the gameplay was terrible, much worse then earlier Ar games. On the flip side though, it's only 20 dollars.

SAO Lost Song is out this week. I contemplated trying to get in late on the Vita version at GS since they have a bonus art book... but I decided to just wait and put more money into pre-ordering that special edition of Fire Emblem Fates that has all the games on one cart. I think I may just go Amazon for SAO... and go ahead and pre-order LoH Trails of Cold Steel. Not sure if I want the Lionheart version of LoH:TocS ... seems like I'm already spending too much on retail priced games which goes against being cheap. Still, I think of all the games I've been buying Trails of Cold Steel seems like something I would play right away.
I pre-ordered mine at GS, but I already saw the booklet since last week at another GS, they had it in the drawer and had a lot of them, maybe 25? Its in the biggest mall here so maybe a lot of people are pre-ordering it because at the gs I ordered it they hadn't received the booklet, I might be the only reserve for it there lol. Anyways, the booklet is similar in size and shape to the japanese Booklet of SAO Infinity Moment. BTW you can get the booklet w the PS4 version as well.

bread's done
Back