PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
My Toukiden Kiwami from NFM came in today :)

I didn't receive a shipping notice on TK, it just showed up. Still waiting on refund of CoL, probably next week...

Once I was after the 30 day window, and I saw a cover and manual for a PS2 game I had bought. I told the guy about it, and he just gave it to me. I didn't even have a receipt to prove it.

For people who bought ReBirth 3 from BBY, it's probably recommended you go to the store and let customer service see you open it and test if it works or not, that way they wont' make a big fuss about refunding you a broken game.

eV75ayb.jpg

all the ReBirth 3 from bestbuy that I have got have been bad. had to get from gamestop to get a working one.
was over 6 months ago give or take that i got it.

Crap. Swiped the wrong portion of the tablet. Meant to say that it is worth it to just purchase one from Play Asia or somewhere comparable. That was the first thing I purchased back in January when I got my Vita replaced from a dead pixel (a happy and immediately sad Christmas present). Think I got my 64gb for $80 or something. Well worth it. Holds all the vita games I had been collecting since joining ps+ and still have 15gb left.

I love that despair is listed as a genre for Danganronpa 3 XD Can't wait for that and Zero Escape 3.

not sure if this is a deal, but raukten.com will have ps vita portable handheld console for $149.99 on black friday

That's better than I remember I guess. Too bad the 64GB card is insanely marked up.
depends groupon used to have them quite often and with the promo codes they would be $70 and then when I got mine I used discover 5% cash back (doubled making it 10% cash back) making it around $63 after the cash back. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar offer from groupon sometime this holiday season

Looking to buy a vita for the first time, anyone know of any deals on black Friday? Or any suggestions for games? I already have some ps plus titles from the last year. Thanks

Any rpgs for psp that are still being released?
I need an rpg for vita or psp that has some kind of collecting/battle aspect.

I think I just saw a new psp game getting released on the 25th?
Does Sony have no portable Pokémon like game?

Edit: Summon Night 5

Is Gamestop the only place that will have Persona 4 Dancing All Night on sale? It's not even that big of a price drop, it's gonna be 39.99 instead of $49.99

[quote name="ElectricStarshine" post="13039884" timestamp="1447964910"]NFM took the money for an instock item. Kept the money, and didnt bother cancelling my order or even telling me until I reached out to them to find out what was up. Then they told me oh, sorry, its really not in stock, youll get the money back in 5 days. Glad they get to keep my money for 2-3 weeks.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm not happy with them right now either. Still haven't received my refund for Child of Light and they cancelled it on Wednesday. I don't like how my card was charged before anything was shipped and then the whole emailed shipping price debacle. They can keep their deals next time.

Edit: Just tried looking up my order numbers on their site and neither one can be found. So they charged my card and have no history of my order? I have a bad feeling about getting my money back.

bread's done
Back