PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
If the previous games are indicators of value, then this will certainly be worth more than you paid, especially since this is a game more people wanted to play than their prior two releases, and the last one which people only got because it was rare.
Sorry. Havent kept up. What game are u talking about?

Is the artwork going to be different on the actual case or did they just change it to signify the varying release runs?
Not sure about the question, but they won't be re-releasing the same title, but it'll be several other different titles that will received a limited amount of physical copies, and once it sells out they move on to the next.

So in that regard, yes, the cover art will be different every time. ;D

This game is lame and this limited run bullshit reeks of dirty tactics. So I have no interest in this game. Just here for the

giphy.gif

Nabbed a vita copy from LRG and I have no idea why.  I really had no interest in this game at all.  I have no delusions of placing it in my backlog to be played eventually, that is not going to ever happen.

*Gasp* I'm buying vita games for sake of buying vita games............my path to the darkside is now complete.

No, never been to the store since updating, so the battery problem for me came out of nowhere. It's very annoying since I play my Vita during my commute and now I cannot play during the return trip. Stuck with playing Angry Birds on my phone like a filthy casual peasant.

Not everybody in this thread is reporting this problem though. I might be unlucky, or some of you just buy Vita games and not turn on your Vita to play Vita games :lol:

P. S. Fired off Oreshika recently, and first thing I noticed is the time limit. Immediately start to regret my $5 purchase. Should have done the research on the game before buying :wall:
Iromically Mines working fine. Better than ever actually. Before I could barely last a day now its been 2 days without charging and its only lost around 25%

I've been having so much fun making crappy offers on people's ebay lots for SMRPG.

I actually got a message from one person that told me they were going to block me for being a smartass, LOL.

Oh the fun.

This game is lame and this limited run bullshit reeks of dirty tactics. So I have no interest in this game. Just here for the
Did you even bother to read all of my posts? I was mad when I accidentally ordered the PS4 version by accident but I made it abundantly clear that it was no fault of LRG. At any rate I cancelled the PS4 and got the Vita version anyway.

Oddworld was confirmed after LRG had announced they had twelve signed on games set for release this year. Saturday Morning RPG was the first of the twelve, and with Oddworld now thrown into the mix after that announcement that makes for a baker's dozen, thirteen, games they plan to release this year. Plan being one game release per month, now possibly more.

Limited Run Games 2016 Releases:

Already Released:

Saturday Morning RPG

Announced Titles:

Cosmic Star Heroine

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty!

The remaining ten titles LRG is signed on to publish are presently unknown to the public at this time.

Did you even bother to read all of my posts? I was mad when I accidentally ordered the PS4 version by accident but I made it abundantly clear that it was no fault of LRG. At any rate I cancelled the PS4 and got the Vita version anyway.
Ignore him, RvB. He whines in the Target Clearance thread by threatening to choke bitches because games aren't 70% off.

Got a Vita copy of SMRPG this morning. A good first experience with ordering from LRG. For $4 shipping, I'm guessing USPS delivery.

Oddworld was confirmed after LRG had announced they had twelve signed on games set for release this year. Saturday Morning RPG was the first of the twelve, and with Oddworld now thrown into the mix after that announcement that makes for a baker's dozen, thirteen, games they plan to release this year. Plan being one game release per month, now possibly more.

Limited Run Games 2016 Releases:

Already Released:

Saturday Morning RPG

Announced Titles:

Cosmic Star Heroine

The remaining ten titles LRG is signed on to publish are presently unknown to the public at this time.
Come on reprints, destroy the flippers/resellers!

For no real reason, I just checked the LRG page. The vita version is still showing as in stock and I was able to proceed past the first stage in checkout. In case anyone wants to try.

For no real reason, I just checked the LRG page. The vita version is still showing as in stock and I was able to proceed past the first stage in checkout. In case anyone wants to try.
wow.. Yeah it shows 0-25% left.

I went back and checked this thread, less than 2 hours till sellout on the Breach and Clear run (but only 1500 copies on 1 system)

2500 copies for Vita, 1980 for PS4. all the game/CD bundles sold super fast, PS4 sold quick.. and the Vita *may* have some left.

I honestly expected the Vita version to sell out at least as quick as the B&C run did.. even though there were more to sell, I did not expect to see the ability to even add a copy to your cart 5+ hours after the 2nd half went live.

When Oddworld goes live... I know that will sell out instantly.

I didn't really even want to buy SMRPG, but I did buy one this morning. I'll play it, keep it for the collection (that is growing way too fast)

I *want* Oddworld. (even though I already have it digital, I have B&C digital but got the physical copy anyway)

Edit:

For those that don't want to go back and search, CAG's were relaying info from LRG's twitter account in the thread. took B&C 1 hour 49 minutes to sell out 1500 copies. (but there was a "2nd" sale.. cause LRG canceled some orders from people that tried to order large numbers of the game)

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324199-ps-vita-deals-discussions-thread/?p=12994998

Got the Vita version with the soundtrack on the site this morning and got a free copy of the PS4 game at PAX South.

Life is sweet.

Was the second batch actually limited to one per person? I just saw on Twitter that they said it would be one per platform per person for the 6PM release, but there was nothing on the item page indicating one per and the cart allowed you to have 2 of each. If anyone ordered 2 on the same platform during the last batch have they canceled and refunded the extras yet?

Was the second batch actually limited to one per person? I just saw on Twitter that they said it would be one per platform per person for the 6PM release, but there was nothing on the item page indicating one per and the cart allowed you to have 2 of each. If anyone ordered 2 on the same platform during the last batch have they canceled and refunded the extras yet?
That's only in reference to the soundtrack bundles.

If yours are game only, then you are fine.

I attempted to order two copies for the PS4 (one for me, one for my brother) on a single transaction during the 6pm sale but it wouldn't work. I ended up placing two separate orders for each copy. I hope the second one doesn't get cancelled, my brother will be pissed. :p

The P4DAN CE has a decent price, but for me, I really don't want any of those extra's. I'm holding out for $20 on the vanilla version. As for the Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth, I may bite at that price.
I'm a couple hours into code realize. I haven't played an Otomate game before but I was expecting a little more interaction. I'm enjoying the story but I've only made about two or three decisions in the game so far and I'm in chapter two. I'm happy I tried it but I think this will be my last Otomate game

Code Realize is a good fun Otome game for everyone. Quite a few (haven't played the other game yet) prefer it to Norn 9. I'll see when I play Norn 9 eventually.

Announced Titles:

Cosmic Star Heroine

I'm really just waiting for these two so I can play them. 

I can likely skip Oddworld since it was free with PS+....though if it's cheap enough i'll bite. Cosmic Star Heroine looks very good and I enjoyed the publishers last 2 games. This looks like a big improvement from those.

So, my battery drains now in stand by. Was full Thursday night. Totally dead this morning when I read about the issues with the update. Probably has been dead since yesterday. Any update from Sony?

I'm a couple hours into code realize. I haven't played an Otomate game before but I was expecting a little more interaction. I'm enjoying the story but I've only made about two or three decisions in the game so far and I'm in chapter two. I'm happy I tried it but I think this will be my last Otomate game
It's Otome. And it's a branch of visual novels directed at females. So lemme just save you the trouble and warn you away from all VNs in general(eg Steins;gate).

bread's done
Back